Junk turret

Madakushka

I'm working on a few additions for my friends and I on a private server I run. I've gone through Asset Studio to no avail but was wondering where I might find the junk turret mesh and files. I've located the animation clips along with the 4 part reload but no model or mesh? If that's a no go do we know the hierarchy so that I may build a new turret in unity or would making a block type turret with the ability for pickup be a wiser option?

Oh and are there any recommendations for server tools to help performance?

Thanks y'all!

I'm working on a few additions for my friends and I on a private server I run. I've gone through Asset Studio to no avail but was wondering where I might find the junk turret mesh and files. I've located the animation clips along with the 4 part reload but no model or mesh? If that's a no go do we know the hierarchy so that I may build a new turret in unity or would making a block type turret with the ability for pickup be a wiser option?

Oh and are there any recommendations for server tools to help performance?

Thanks y'all!

Well this isn't very promising... lol

Is it maybe an entity that requires editing through DMT?

How about if someone wants to edit the supply plane, is that simply a unity3d prefab? Also unable to locate anything in xml except for the sound file that is used.

HALP!

Archived