No announcement yet.

7 Days to Die Mods Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You havent added the A18 lighting, which is on Nexus. Just an FYI.

Comment

Sorry, we don't add Nexus mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinagrit Baba View Post
        Sorry, we don't add Nexus mods.
        Oh well, cant guarantee I'll update lab or hub at this point.
        Last edited by DUST2DEATH; 01-19-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

CreaturePacks is now live, there are now 5 packs.

Comment

Mod Upload page removed. "Submit Mod" page added. https://7daystodiemods.com/submit-mod/

Comment

Having just decided to make my mods easier to find and download and posted a thread for them, I'm wondering if you guys are automatically adding stuff from these forums, or if I have to submit it?

Comment

Hello. We will add your mods today. We are trying to add every mod in the forum. But sometimes we may notice some mod thread too late. "Submit Mod" page accelerate the publishing process. We will add your mods in a few hours.

Comment

Hi everyone

I want to upload my first mod to the page but I don't have a gitlab or github account, etc., I uploaded it to nexus, as I do or the page already accepts links from nexus.

Gouki

Comment

Hello. We don't add Nexus mods. In order to publish your mods on our site you must upload them to sites like Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharemods, Gitlab, Modsbase, Mediafire, Github etc.

Comment

Hello. We don't add Nexus mods. In order to publish your mods on our site you must upload them to sites like Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharemods, Gitlab, Modsbase, Mediafire, Github etc.
                      Thanks Sinagrit Baba

Today I uploaded my mod to the page

Regards
                      Gouki

Comment

You're welcome. Your mod has been published.

Comment

Seems you're hosting the files yourself now rather than pointing to people's repo's, which is causing problems as 1) you don't have the latest updated version, 2) you're changing some file names, and 3) if people download the legit version from the repo and someone else downloads your version, they don't match.

Just a heads up on why hosting the files yourself is a bad, bad idea.

Comment

Are you serious? We do not hosting any files. We add the download links of direct mod authors. So it's impossible for us to change filenames! Because we don't upload any files. We add the download links of mod authors. What is your reason for thinking about this?

Comment

Are you serious? We do not hosting any files. We add the download links of direct mod authors. So it's impossible for us to change filenames! Because we don't upload any files. We add the download links of mod authors. What is your reason for thinking about this?
                              Because he didnt actually look but got triggered by the /submit mod/. Just ignore.

Cheers

Comment

So I talked to war and it wasn't that you were hosting it, he says it was that you were linking something different than to his mods which caused the issue.

Glad it's settled.

Prisma, try again.

Comment

Working...
                                X