Mod Request (Commission / Payment Possible)

Sataana

Hi everyone.

I am looking to have someone create a private mod.

I do not want to give too much info away, how ever here are some "requirements"

1. Mod has to be able to work client side if single player, and either / or server side if multiplayer (depending on if player has admin or not)

2. Mod needs to be able to execute any and all command available (including mod commands) as if they are typed ether in client console if SP or Server Console if MP

3. Mod needs to be able to pick up on API events from an external source.

4. Mod creator needs to be comfortable with pulling API info from an external source.

If needed / wanted we can work on a commission / payment for this mod (which will depend on the success of the mod)

Please DM me on Discord (Sataana#0001), thank you

Hi everyone.

I am looking to have someone create a private mod.

I do not want to give too much info away, how ever here are some "requirements"

1. Mod has to be able to work client side if single player, and either / or server side if multiplayer (depending on if player has admin or not)

2. Mod needs to be able to execute any and all command available (including mod commands) as if they are typed ether in client console if SP or Server Console if MP

3. Mod needs to be able to pick up on API events from an external source.

4. Mod creator needs to be comfortable with pulling API info from an external source.

If needed / wanted we can work on a commission / payment for this mod (which will depend on the success of the mod)

Please DM me on Discord (Sataana#0001), thank you

Starting to wonder if this is at all possible, since I have not seen any DM's or responses at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived