How come I get errors when I load in some modelts?

MrSamuelAdam

*Just my suggestion*

I would find the first error in your log, as that is the start of the break down.

*It may not be all of your issue, but that is the starting point.*

Then identify who made the Mod/Modlet.

Then post your issue, with the log file, in their thread.

Go directly to the source. Its usually the quickest way to get an answer.

I would say one of the Localization.txt files in the mods folder was bad, corrupting every other localization file

Alright, it's interesting. Because the mods all work. But yet I get these messages.

- - - Updated - - -

*Just my suggestion*

I would find the first error in your log, as that is the start of the break down.

*It may not be all of your issue, but that is the starting point.*

Then identify who made the Mod/Modlet.

Then post your issue, with the log file, in their thread.

Go directly to the source. Its usually the quickest way to get an answer.

It's all from multiple different people. It's not just one creator. :/

Like i said though, even tho I get these errors , all the modlets still work..

That are LOCALIZATION errors. It stands written there. That means you probably won't see any translated texts. You may not notice this if you play on english and the mods have been written in english originally, but if you'd play in another language you would still see texts from this mods in english, as the localizations couldn't be loaded.

Usually that doesn't cause a mod not to work.

Still not sure if this are all of your errors. That's why people should post their logfile, not a screenshot from the console.

Alright, it's interesting. Because the mods all work. But yet I get these messages.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all from multiple different people. It's not just one creator. :/

What I am getting at is:

Step 1: Locate and look at your latest log file.

Step 2: Find the first error that appears in the log.

Step 3: Usually (but not always), this will point you in the right direction on which mod/modlet it came from.

Step 4: Contact that mod author and see if they can look at, and possibly provide a solution (Since they know their files better then anyone else).

Unfortunately, without even having a log file to look at, it just becomes a guessing game.

Off the cuff? it is 'probably' just different mods/modlets having conflicting localization issue with each other, no biggie.

But! it may not just be that, and you may have segments just not working, that you haven't came across yet.

One of the risks/downfalls of stitching multiple mods/modlets together. They just don't always like to play nice with each other.

If it really isn't that big of a deal for you, and you are enjoying how it is working as is?

It might just be easier and not worth the hassle. As long as you are enjoying it? Game on!

Archived