Using nitrogen/modlets sometimes player doesn't move when logged in?

MrSamuelAdam

Wondering if anyone else has come across this.

When logging into the game, sometimes my player doesn't move. My keyboard works, but I can't move him with my mouse and all mouse function is off. Unless I open the backpack I can use my mouse. I can't even ESC and quit game, I have to control/alt del to close. It doesn't happen every time, but sometimes I have to restart the game 3-4 times for it work.

I don't see any errors besides modlet errors. This also only seemed to start when I started using Combo pack 42 and nitrogen world gen.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to necro this, but after searching for hours and hours, this is the only post I can find that mimics the same issue I'm having right now.  I have two systems that are running A18.4.  The map is a NitroGen 8k map with Compo Pack 43 and about 12-ish mods loaded.  Both systems have the issue where they cannot move or press ESC after logging in, but is still able to open the inventory with Tab.  Always have to ALT+F4 to close the game.  Just wondering if MrSamuelAdam had discovered any other conflicts that may cause this, because right now I'm pulling my hair out trying to fix this.  I've tried reinstalling the game, verifying files, and even rented a dedicated server a couple states over and tried to host a game that way.  Always ends up being the same:  Log in, can't move, have to Alt+F4.  Repeat until the game decides to cooperate.

Archived