Modlet Error (Changing Marksmen Rifle Sound)

Laz Man

Probably a newb mistake but I am getting the following "Invalid Token" error when trying to change the sound of the marksmen rifle to the AK47. (error occurs after loading a game, not at application startup)

L1NBtzO.png

See my modlet code below (items.xml). Any suggestions? Thanks!

<configs>

<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'gunMR10')]/property[contains(@class, 'Action0')]/property[contains(@name, 'Sound_start']/@value">ak47_fire</set>
<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'gunMR10')]/property[contains(@class, 'Action0')]/property[contains(@name, 'Sound_repeat']/@value">ak47_fire</set>

</configs>

Probably a newb mistake but I am getting the following "Invalid Token" error when trying to change the sound of the marksmen rifle to the AK47. (error occurs after loading a game, not at application startup)

L1NBtzO.png

See my modlet code below (items.xml). Any suggestions? Thanks!

<configs>

<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'gunMR10')]/property[contains(@class, 'Action0')]/property[contains(@name, 'Sound_start']/@value">ak47_fire</set>
<set xpath="/items/item[contains(@name, 'gunMR10')]/property[contains(@class, 'Action0')]/property[contains(@name, 'Sound_repeat']/@value">ak47_fire</set>

</configs>

Take a look at your last contains() on each line. You open the round brace for the contain, but you do not close it before the ].

Archived