More textures to paint with

Xane Tempest

Hey to all!

Totally lost here and I've been searching for the last half hour, but I'm basically looking for more textures to paint my storage chests.

I know there are modpacks that include something like this, but I don't want all the other stuff. I just want some more paint textures so I can have things like 'armour' chests and 'To Sell' rather than having six 'building materials' chests and four Ammo chests with no Ammo (two have weapons, one has parts)

I don't know the first thing about modding 7 Days but am willing to learn. I have quite a bit of texture editing experience however and I might be able to design some of these with a little direction as to resolution, or a sample of the current texture.

If there's a mod that does this, or I can disassemble to get an idea what I could do, that would be amazing since my searching has gotten me nowhere.

The current list of new textures I'm looking for (and if anyone wants to add to this, please do):

• Armour
  • Clothing
  • Crafting/Mods/Parts (food, medical, weapon, utility, clothing, building)
  • Sell
  • Smelt
  • Farming
  • Vehicle
  • Furniture
  • Junk (Those things you don't have a use for... yet...)

The problem is no one has really figured out a way to implement custom paint textures yet.

So the only way might be mods that add some "pre-labeled" Storage boxes into the game.

Example: https://7daystodiemods.com/alpha-18-mods/hd-supply-boxes/

Thanks dude!

Looks like that's the best option... I didn't realise the crates were a standalone mod as the forum topic takes you to... well, a pretty intense list of bits that I didn't want...

For now, GneX seems to have found the closest thing to what I was seeking.

Archived