Collectable crates, bulletproof soldiers

Kilroy5150

At one point i had a mod that allowed me to pickup crates like Working Stiff, Shotgun Messiah, Shamway, ect.....now it seems to have gone dormant or just "gone".

Also, i've got Soldier Zombies that only get knocked down, by bullets, but only take physical damage via melee weapons.

Can someone identify the crate pickup mod and tell me what mod would make soldiers bulletproof?

I came back to A18.2 expecting some different stuff....well, i got it. Lol.

Also, i've got Soldier Zombies that only get knocked down, by bullets, but only take physical damage via melee weapons.

Are you sure you're not using hollow point ammo? The ammo with the red tips? These bullets only knock back zombies with armor instead of damaging them.

Are you sure you're not using hollow point ammo? The ammo with the red tips? These bullets only knock back zombies with armor instead of damaging them.

Good point. I do have a mod that has a small sum of them but what mod allows you to pick up those crates and carry them around with you? I think one mod got overlapped by the other. I just don't know which one it was. I went throught the DRs mods but they don't seem to contain a listing for the Shamway, Working Stiffs, Shotgun Messiah, ect crates. Heck, if i knew the ID of them i could just import them into the mods myself but i never can find a listing with their coding IDs

Archived