glowing vulture?

Iceburg71

is it possible to add a glowing vulture to the game doing just xpath commands?

I tried this, but it does not work. throws errors. I think the errors were about the mesh. I can post log if needed.

<property name="ParticleOnSpawn" value="ParticleEffects/RadiatedParticlesOnMesh" data="SetShapeToMesh0"/>

also, is it possible to limit the height a vulture can fly through just xpath commands?

New to modding but have a great time learning.

Thanks for any and all help.

Thanks, that worked. But I was looking more for the Glowing Yellowish particles that used to be able to be placed on creatures. Like in one of the mods videos I watched... That did help me with some education on things though. I am just playing around with things learning at the moment.

Thanks, that worked. But I was looking more for the Glowing Yellowish particles that used to be able to be placed on creatures. Like in one of the mods videos I watched... That did help me with some education on things though. I am just playing around with things learning at the moment.

You're welcome mlburgoon, I'm glad it served you.

Regards

Gouki

replace this under the entityclass, example, animalZombieVulture..

<property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="particleeffects/materials/p_spark_electricity"/>

It will glow green and prob reduce your fps a lot, depending on your rig. I use this on the eyes on some of my custom zombies.

Archived