glowing vulture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glowing vulture?

is it possible to add a glowing vulture to the game doing just xpath commands?
    I tried this, but it does not work. throws errors. I think the errors were about the mesh. I can post log if needed.
    <property name="ParticleOnSpawn" value="ParticleEffects/RadiatedParticlesOnMesh" data="SetShapeToMesh0"/>

also, is it possible to limit the height a vulture can fly through just xpath commands?

New to modding but have a great time learning.

Thanks for any and all help.

Hi mlburgoon

If it can be done, stop by my mod post, I already did it modlet, surely you are interested.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...29#post1115329

Regards
    Gouki
    Last edited by Gouki; 02-22-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks, that worked. But I was looking more for the Glowing Yellowish particles that used to be able to be placed on creatures. Like in one of the mods videos I watched... That did help me with some education on things though. I am just playing around with things learning at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mlburgoon View Post
        Thanks, that worked. But I was looking more for the Glowing Yellowish particles that used to be able to be placed on creatures. Like in one of the mods videos I watched... That did help me with some education on things though. I am just playing around with things learning at the moment.
        You're welcome mlburgoon, I'm glad it served you.

Regards
        Gouki

Comment

replace this under the entityclass, example, animalZombieVulture..

<property name="ReplaceMaterial0" value="particleeffects/materials/p_spark_electricity"/>

It will glow green and prob reduce your fps a lot, depending on your rig. I use this on the eyes on some of my custom zombies.

Comment

Working...
          X