1/4 Wood Corner Block (Not Centered)

Mohrdain

All,

I did a search for an answer in Google and the Forums, so I apologize if I overlooked a result, but I am trying to understand how to have access to a 1/4 Wood Corner Block (not the centered one) that is available in Survival mode. Apparently this block is available in Creative mod but no Survival (i have not actually checked that). And after hours of pouring through modlets I have given up my search and am here to ask, where in the heck is this block? And is there a modlet that unlocks it?

And apologies to mods if I am in the wrong section, but it seems that this fits with the idea of request.

Thanks

Mohrdain

Hmm, I don't know of a mod specifically that has it, but it wouldn't be that difficult to mod yourself. All you need is to mod in a recipe for it. In the xml the block is called woodQuarter. I'm attaching a link to a basic mod I set up. All it has is that one recipe and then a handful of examples for future additions you may want to add. One suggestion though, go ahead and change the author in the Modinfo file to your name. To download from github just download the zip file from the 'clone or download' link. Sorry if this is stuff you already know.

https://github.com/coolstream2251/7-days-to-die.git

Archived