Creating a Player spawn point

You can with the spawnpoints.xml in the folder of each generated world, that is somewhere here:

C:\Users\[YOUR PCs NAME]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds\THE WORLDs NAME

However, when you do that, people will spawn there after they die and have no sleeping bag to create their individual spawn point.

Btw can you find your current position by entering debug mode (F1 - dm - Enter) and then ... I think F3. It shows all three coords and you can even decide the direction the player looks at, for example as a massive wall of server rules.

You can with the spawnpoints.xml in the folder of each generated world, that is somewhere here:

C:\Users\[YOUR PCs NAME]\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds\THE WORLDs NAME

However, when you do that, people will spawn there after they die and have no sleeping bag to create their individual spawn point.

Btw can you find your current position by entering debug mode (F1 - dm - Enter) and then ... I think F3. It shows all three coords and you can even decide the direction the player looks at, for example as a massive wall of server rules.

Great thanks for getting back to me, I will try this out!

That worked perfectly, thank you!!

Archived