Help Flattening a section south of Diersville.

I have created a large prefab that I am trying to place into a copy of the navezgane map just outside of Diersville, I have edited the 'normal file' in the worlds folder to flatten the area to the same height as the surrounding town (see attached pic) but when loading the world the terrain hasn't changed. I have also attempted to change the dtm.raw file but with no luck.

Can anybody help and let me know what I am doing wrong?

I have also attached the a pic the area circled and section I am attempting to flatten.

1630323655_Navezganeareatoflatten.jpg.e5f00b8d69a038cb171160b17ef653d6.jpg

dtm.jpg.3f372c0a02941b30445377704b812378.jpg

691615269_Navezganeareatoflatten.jpg.69ceb796e0e69c7b85457231a2464f6d.jpg

Did you delete or rename the dtm_processed.raw after editing the dtm.raw file. Then in your appdata regions folder delete the regions if you had already started a game. If this is a fresh build then only the first step should be necessary.

PS. .raw file is a dual layer grayscale, image. In Photoshop, it would be the second layer.

Did you delete or rename the dtm_processed.raw after editing the dtm.raw file. Then in your appdata regions folder delete the regions if you had already started a game. If this is a fresh build then only the first step should be necessary.

PS. .raw file is a dual layer grayscale, image. In Photoshop, it would be the second layer.

I didn't realise the Raw was dual layered and also flipped horizontal and by 180 degrees! But that did it, thank you so much!

Archived