Darkness Falls, Large map Problems!

Davinyoko

I have started a game 5 different times because after starting a world and playing a save or two the whole world is off, floating building, landscape is totally different, the trader I am at is the same, but everything else seems as if it is a map inside of a map.I have deleted everything in the Folders and even the Mod loader and reinstalled everything,but still the same result. Also, if I look at make a new game after this problem starts, the size of the Large DF map in the Menu is set to 8192 x 8192, any idea of what could be causing this?

If medium map works, then i would say you dont have enough memory. Large maps need alot and mod itself uses more than vanilla. I know my rented server has option for DF and say may need to upgrade plan for more memory to run it.

I thought the same thing, but my computer is has a i7-9700, RTX-2070 super, with 16 GB of Memory, My daughters computer is an old i5-4430 with 16 GB memory and hers runs it just fine. I think maybe I have been making the mistake of clicking on the Pre-Sync Mod button, it says to do that before playing, I may have misunderstood it as needing it done each time, when it may just need it done only the first time, I am not 100% sure, but will run it again and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

Archived