Custom Texture question

Vanblam

On <property name="Texture" value="7"/> This points to a tiled texture correct? ( A texture that extends past the block area, eg: 4 blocks would show the full texture) If it does how would I go about creating my own tiled texture for a block? I didn't see an xml for textures so are they embedded?

I have a block in unity with the tag T_Mesh_B( in the right tag location) I applied a basic texture at a 1 to 1 ratio. I get the block in the game no problem. Just need to know what do next. I assume I need to use some sort of texture atlas.

Starting to get the feeling this is not possible to add as a mod. Ill have to make bigger blocks to add my Fallout 4 textures. Trying to add Fallout 4 style buildings and I need some block textures but I don't want replace any. Below is one of the styles I'm working on, to the right is another, that would be the one I need to make a new block textures to paint with.

7dtd_fallout4buildings.jpg.76563e1987a7903bb973b1fc57620222.jpg

Yeah, I had considered going crazy adding new textures for some custom blocks, but never got around to it. Been mostly working on vehicles and weapons lately, although I do have a Nuka vending machine I'm adding to the Nuka Cola mod.

Will definitely keep my eye on this though. :)

Archived