Browning M2 Aircraft turret?

So i recently saw the entire Rambo series, and something sparked in me about some of the weaponry/artillery used in the movies. More specifically the 2008 movie, with the 50 cal Browning Aircraft gun that was on the back of that truck. I honestly wonder if such a thing would be possible to replicate with the help of a mod or something. Clearly the route of making that gun one that you can carry around just like the M60 which is very unrealistic (who needs realism anyway :D) is completly out of the question. So i was thinking more of the route where you make it a player-controled turret. By that, i mean similar to the junk turrets, but bigger, and the trigger is controlled by your hand. Can also can be picked up, placed somewhere else just like you can press-hold R to pick up your cars or w/e. Any suggestions?

Guess stationary current mechanism is not there to directly create a turret of your request. But I guess this can be worked around applying properties from different objects that are already in the game. Like make it a vehicle with 0 acceleration and manipulation of a weapon.

Archived