Need help with custom trading post

dhlmaster

thx for the info dude :)

Not a problem. This is my first time doing anything other than xml edits, and I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without all of the helpful discussions I have found in the forums here (and the editors that others have taken the time to build and share). The least I can do is contribute what I am learning myself. By the way Magoli, CompoPack is a staple on my server. Good job to you and all of the contributors!

• 1 year later...
It worked! Here are what the values mean incase anyone else is trying something similar:

0 = Joel

1 = Rekt

2 = Hugh

3 = Bob

4 = Jimmy

5 was Joel again. I didn't keep going after that.

How do change the meta data or where ? ive looked into blocks.xml but the above makes no sense as theirs no where to change 0-5 please help

How do change the meta data or where ? ive looked into blocks.xml but the above makes no sense as theirs no where to change 0-5 please help

I was using a prefab editor at the time. It presented the POI as a database / 3D grid. You could choose an individual block and change its metadata values in the editor.

Edit: I was using Pille's prefab editor. It can be found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?62501-Prefab-Editor-(Alpha)

I was using a prefab editor at the time. It presented the POI as a database / 3D grid. You could choose an individual block and change its metadata values in the editor.

Edit: I was using Pille's prefab editor. It can be found here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?62501-Prefab-Editor-(Alpha)

your a life saver mate :-) ive got them all to show up now in playtest but a couple still vanish when RWG makes new world ..

Your missing jen lol

That's because this post is from the alpha 16 days. Trader Jen wasn't a thing. She replaced one of the other traders.

- - - Updated - - -

your a life saver mate :-) ive got them all to show up now in playtest but a couple still vanish when RWG makes new world ..

I'm glad it worked for you. Hopefully you can figure out the issues with them disappearing in the game.

Archived