Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycur

Guppy Poll  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use my mods?

Download Entire Package Here

https://gitlab.com/guppycur/guppymods

My modlet collection.  If you don't know how to use git or download, sorry but that's on you.  Click on the mod then click the download button, geesh.

image.png.33df3120f1468b9f1ceab66a04997eea.png

I offer zero warranties or guarantee's. 

Tons of people have helped me with my mods, and I'd list them but then I'd forget someone and feel bad.  So basically everyone on my modding discord. 😃  Thanks homies!

Guppycur's AdditionalCharacters - Adds a few more characters - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's BloodMoon Trickle - Removes the TFP trickle on blood moons
Guppycur's Can Grenade - Cheap, easy, goes boom
Guppycur's Commercial Blocks - Adds commercial blocks
Guppycur's Commercial Kitchen Blocks - Adds more commercial kitchen blocks
Guppycur's Cop Acid - Harvest cops for their acid
Guppycur's Desert Ambiance - Adds dust devils and dust storm to desert biome
Guppycur's Door Blocks - Adds a variety of doors; doubles, gates, drawbridges, portcullis', etc
Guppycur's Dust Devil - Dust devil entity by itself
Guppycur's Elevator - Adds a fixed sized elevator
Guppycur's Fantasy Mod Extras - Adds a few items for a fantasy mod
Guppycur's Fireworks - Adds a zombie distraction fireworks box
Guppycur's Flame Thrower - Adds a hand held flamethrower weapon
Guppycur's Get Nailed Quest Chain Edit - Fixes quest chain for Kheldon's Get Nailed mod
Guppycur's Grenades - Adds a smoke and flash-bang grenade, great for PvP!
Guppycur's Heads on Spears - Adds heads on spear blocks
Guppycur's Hospital Blocks - Adds more hospital blocks
Guppycur's Insects - Adds a flying hornet type insect and prefab/nest - Compatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's JapaneseCharacters - Adds Japanese characters - incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's Misc Blocks - Adds a lot more blocks for decoration and building
Guppycur's Misc Blocks 2 - Adds even more blocks for decoration and building
Guppycur's Mobiles Modlet-NonSDX - Broken @%$*#! vehicle modlet; okay, it works but needs finishing. Use ragsy's instead
Guppycur's New Torch System - Replaces torches with a new system
Guppycur's OrcPack - Adds orcs - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's Other Creatures - Adds other weird creatures - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's Placeable Light System - Replaces lights with a new system
Guppycur's RadiationMod - Bit buggy for a18 (hopefully fixed in a19), but enables rad1 and rad2 zones along with armor modifiers allowing entry to those zones
Guppycur's Rad Dampener - Adds an item to hold that will remove the radiation healing effect of nearby entities
Guppycur's Rad Eyes - Replaces rad zombie glows with green eyes
Guppycur's Rad Warning Signs - Adds "Danger: Radiation Zone" signs to wasteland
Guppycur's Rage Zombies - Better than TFP's, these ragers won't quit!  Better kill them quickly.
Guppycur's Random ZombieGetterUpper - Randomizes the "get up" time for zombies, so that you're less sure if they're dead or not
Guppycur's Riot Shield - Adds a riot shield item to hold
Guppycur's Robot Dog - Adds a companion bot to follow you around and help you carry stuff
Guppycur's Rotating Bridge - Adds a rotating bridge
Guppycur's Shopping Cart - Adds a push-able shopping cart and a drive-able shopping go-kart
Guppycur's Soldiers - Adds soldiers - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's StairwayToHell - Randomly replaces wooden stairs with versions that will break when walked on
Guppycur's Trees - Adds more speedtree blocks to the game
Guppycur's Vehicle Madness - DMT mod for a vehicle mod overhaul.  Adds MANY vehicles and a new system for acquiring them
Guppycur's Victorian Blocks - Adds Victorian era looking blocks
Guppycur's Wanted Posters - Adds some wanted posters for yours truly
Guppycur's ZombiePack - Adds more zombies - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's Zombie Doctors - Adds more zombies - Incompatible with Creature Pack
Guppycur's Zombie Soldiers - Adds more zombies - Incompatible with Creature Pack

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

Guppy's Random Getter Upper

This modlet changes the time in which zombies get up, ranging from 1 to 10 seconds. This will allow players some randomness and a bit of an extra challenge when in melee, because unless they're staring at the gayfer XP bar, they won't know for sure if a zombie is down and out, or just down, ready to pounce.

Guppy's Torch System

This modlet adds a new torch system to the game.

Tired of ever-lasting torches? Would you like to throw down some torches to add some light?

This mod will do both!

Adds 3 new recipes:

• Hand Torch that can be used as a weapon, held for light, AND thrown to illuminate that dark pit, bottom of a staircase, or the base of your fortification,
  • Fast Burning Torch Block that is mountable, simply take a tin can and a Hand Torch to create, this is a quick and cheap way to light up the area for about 1 minute
  • Slow Burning Torch Block, adding oil to the recipe, you'll be able to get about 10 minutes of burn time.

In order to enjoy the full experience of this mod, you will need to remove references to the exploited, "ever lasting" vanilla torches for the full effect of this modlet from entityclasses and recipes.

Note: I'm aware of some potential exploits with this torch, but to keep it a simple XML modlet, I had to sacrifice customization.

Guppy's Bloodmoon Trickle Fix

This modlet increases the number of zombies in the 4th wave from 1-2, to 50. You /should/ get zombies all night.

Will they be All Night Long Mr Richie? :D

(Cue someone posting the vid lol)

Will they be All Night Long Mr Richie? :D

(Cue someone posting the vid lol)

I dont think guppycur can last ALL night lol :-P

- - - Updated - - -

And dang it guppy lol I just added your torches and random getter upper lol now I gots to have the blood moon trickle fix lol

Lemme know how the torches play out. There are some easy exploits, but it's still better than vanilla IMO.

Are you implying sir that some of our rank may find an advantage in your modlet that would not be in line with your vision and would use it?

You cad...

Pistols at dawn.

Torches, so good. I dont know why it isnt a vanilla thing. Makes sense on many levels.

Now all we need is a chuck what ever you grab out of your backpack first when your panicking and you have zs hurtling towards ya lol and you panicked and press the drop button instead of the move the hell away button lol

Torches, so good. I dont know why it isnt a vanilla thing. Makes sense on many levels.

The only thing I don't like is that your handTorch is ever-lasting, and that you can, if you are quick enough, pick up the thrown torch AFTER it extinguishes, and it will be "re-usable", but if people are desperate enough to do either, fuggit and fuggem.

The only thing I don't like is that your handTorch is ever-lasting, and that you can, if you are quick enough, pick up the thrown torch AFTER it extinguishes, and it will be "re-usable", but if people are desperate enough to do either, fuggit and fuggem.

Quick question... In the future you think for the blood moon fix you could remove the crawling zombies, takes them forever to come to your base and lowers the amount of zombies coming in... Think you mentioned this once before somewhere.

Yeh I haven't actually looked at this main; sphereii did the work based on the a16 mod, and I can't recall if that was part if it... I should have a chance to visit it this weekend.

Yeah, I think you go under entitygroups and remove "entity name="zombieSteveCrawler"/>" and change it to something else or just remove it completely.

No, just newfies; but they don't count anyway.

Are you sure you are an American and not a Mainlander from Up Along.

- - - Updated - - -

Download Entire Package Here

https://github.com/guppycur/GuppyMods

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Mod Name[/TD]

[TD]More Info[/TD]

[TD]Short Description[/TD]

[TD]Credits[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Random Getter Upper[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Randomizes Zombie Get Up Speed[/TD]

[TD]Guppycur[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Torch System[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Torches Burn Out and can be Thrown[/TD]

[TD]Guppycur, Khaine, Random Person[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bloodmoon Fix[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Fixes Bloodmoon Trickle to increase zombie count on horde nighs[/TD]

[TD]Guppycur, Sphereii[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

There should be a separate page in mods with all the modlets added using this format.

And no I am not doing it. You need someone who is not to lazy to keep it updated to do it lol.

I think clockwork is doing a master list, but I dunno. I do know the list is so long it requires more than one page.

I think a master list would be awesome. Everything in one neat little place.

That second line makes me a little teary eyed...

Are you sure you are an American and not a Mainlander from Up Along.

- - - Updated - - -

There should be a separate page in mods with all the modlets added using this format.

And no I am not doing it. You need someone who is not to lazy to keep it updated to do it lol.

I VOTE GAMIDA to do it lol :-D :-D