Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guppycur's Modlets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
    The only thing I don't like is that your handTorch is ever-lasting, and that you can, if you are quick enough, pick up the thrown torch AFTER it extinguishes, and it will be "re-usable", but if people are desperate enough to do either, fuggit and fuggem.
    Quick question... In the future you think for the blood moon fix you could remove the crawling zombies, takes them forever to come to your base and lowers the amount of zombies coming in... Think you mentioned this once before somewhere.

    Comment


      #17
      Yeh I haven't actually looked at this main; sphereii did the work based on the a16 mod, and I can't recall if that was part if it... I should have a chance to visit it this weekend.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
        Yeh I haven't actually looked at this main; sphereii did the work based on the a16 mod, and I can't recall if that was part if it... I should have a chance to visit it this weekend.
        Yeah, I think you go under entitygroups and remove "entity name="zombieSteveCrawler"/>" and change it to something else or just remove it completely.

        Comment


          #19
          Change. Always change, never remove. You just don't know what else you'll break if you remove

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
            No, just newfies; but they don't count anyway.
            Are you sure you are an American and not a Mainlander from Up Along.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
            Download Entire Package Here
            https://github.com/guppycur/GuppyMods



            Mod Name More Info Short Description Credits
            Random Getter Upper Here Randomizes Zombie Get Up Speed Guppycur
            Torch System Here Torches Burn Out and can be Thrown Guppycur, Khaine, Random Person
            Bloodmoon Fix Here Fixes Bloodmoon Trickle to increase zombie count on horde nighs Guppycur, Sphereii
            There should be a separate page in mods with all the modlets added using this format.




            And no I am not doing it. You need someone who is not to lazy to keep it updated to do it lol.

            Comment


              #21
              I think clockwork is doing a master list, but I dunno. I do know the list is so long it requires more than one page.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                I think clockwork is doing a master list, but I dunno. I do know the list is so long it requires more than one page.
                I think a master list would be awesome. Everything in one neat little place.
                That second line makes me a little teary eyed...

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Gamida View Post
                  Are you sure you are an American and not a Mainlander from Up Along.

                  - - - Updated - - -



                  There should be a separate page in mods with all the modlets added using this format.




                  And no I am not doing it. You need someone who is not to lazy to keep it updated to do it lol.
                  I VOTE GAMIDA to do it lol :-D :-D

                  Comment


                    #24
                    A google sheet (with multiple authors having access) would be an easy way to keep track if it was to span multiple posts.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      No one would look.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                        No one would look.
                        I would most likely look, I just probably wouldn't touch....probably

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Guppy for some reason, on the 21 day horde. The trickle went back to normal like vanilla. Not sure if it did that cause I changed entitygroup from zombieSteveCrawler to Nurse or what? Just an FYI

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Console, 'exportconfigs', then examine the output to see what your changes wrought.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Guppy's Can Grenade


                              This modlet adds a new item, a grenade made out of a tin can, gunpowder, nails and some cloth, so that you have a reason to horde the stuff you can't use yet during early game anyway.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                                Guppy's Can Grenade


                                This modlet adds a new item, a grenade made out of a tin can, gunpowder, nails and some cloth, so that you have a reason to horde the stuff you can't use yet during early game anyway.

                                Hehe I love it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X