Guppycur's Modlets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigstep70 View Post
    Cool... have you tried it with a NitroGen map yet... to see if RadZones cover towns near edge of maps.
    I'd so be down for quests that require rad protective gear (a quest in itself) in order to get to a site (poi) that hold ALL THE LOOTs
    It'll work with any map, Rwg, nitrogen, whatever. They all use/generate a radiation.png file, so and this would especially be good with nitrogen, because it has that nifty preview map, you would just edit the radiation.png file and overwrite the one in worlds. The mod takes care of the rest.

Comment

Discovered a bug that stacks the buffs on death/respawn, trying to sort now.

Comment

Hm, found a tfp bug, mod is not going to work the way I'm doing it. Ah well.

Comment

Well, got the death bit sorted... (thanks Gazz!)

Just need to deal with the tfp bug, somehow.

Comment

Comment

K, I pushed the mod with the death fix but the vanilla bug is definitely going to allow for exploitation, so I'm not really going to pursue this further, unless someone comes up with a solution for the bug.

Ah well.

Comment

Updated the rad dampener, finally got a model going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
                  Updated the rad dampener, finally got a model going for it.
                  Are all the modlets a18 compatible now?

Comment

Just the ones in the table on the first page of the thread that list a18 have been tested.

Comment

Just the ones in the table on the first page of the thread that list a18 have been tested.
                      Loaded the irradiated eye mod and still had a ton of glowing zeds on blood moon. I dropped it in my mods folder and restarted

Comment

I was playing that last night; I wonder if you had different rads than I did.

Comment

I was playing that last night; I wonder if you had different rads than I did.
                          Some had red glowing eyes but there were all kinds of different ones cops,bikers pretty much all types of regular glowing zeds. Lots of them!
                          Last edited by Phil Mebols; 11-03-2019, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Hm, they should have green glowing eyes. The red glowing eyes are just regular ferals.

Can you provide the game log so I can see what's up?

Comment

https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/...02253958447106

Comment

Coming soon:

Double doors...
                                Hi Guppycur!

I am beyond excited for your doors and Victorian furniture mods! However, for some reason I can't find any of the icons in the menus in game. I've searched the crafting table and the table saw. I used your name, doors, double door, garage door. Well you get the picture.

I looked at the file structure and everything seems fine. I even tried moving the stand alone ItemIcon folder to inside the UIAtlases folder, even though I saw one there too. That fixed the problem with Alfalandia's Decor and Floors mods.

I'm now at a loss and I'm no modding expert. So I wondered if you had time if you could advise. I've loved your mods I've tried. You are amazing at what you do! I'm hoping this is just something simple I'm not doing or need to do.
                                Thanks in advance for your sage advice

Comment

Working...
                                X