Guppycur's Modlets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guppycur

You plan to add something like the behemoth or vanilla behemoth, I made it a modlet in my game but it doesn't have a hitbox, you can't kill it, there is a solution or you have to create it from scratch, or you just have to create the hitboxes.

Gouki

Comment

Khaine did that already in darkness falls, I believe he has the intention of porting it over using this new method.

I plan to stick with orcs and other fantasy creatures going forward.

Darkstardragon and TSBX are also working on a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
        Khaine did that already in darkness falls, I believe he has the intention of porting it over using this new method.

I plan to stick with orcs and other fantasy creatures going forward.

Darkstardragon and TSBX are also working on a lot.
        Thanks Guppycur

It's time to wait, I don't know much about unity.

Comment

Just having a little fun. Probably won't release this, but... meh.

Maybe.

Comment

Just having a little fun. Probably won't release this, but... meh.

Maybe.

Not seeing much use in game but then I’m not a gyrocopter fan anyway. Pretty amazing and darn cool nonetheless.

Comment

Yeh definitely a nostalgia thing.

Comment

@Guppycur: I've got a question for your regarding Unity 2018. How would I go about adding custom model in to it [it being the game], and could it play Music for example? I'm thinking of a Jukebox kind of modlet.

EDIT: On that note, how hard do you think it would be to get the Army Truck found in Military bases to be drive-able?
                Last edited by Gopher_01; 02-13-2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I'd start small first, bring a block in, understand how that works and whatnot, then get a little fancier ... Most of us learned from xyth, and these are his tutorials.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ing-with-Unity

Comment

Creature Pack Zombie Contribution

This is my contribution to the Zombie part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. These do NOT require sdx/dmt to run (Thanks Xyth!). Just install the mod like usual.

You will need to populate the entitygroups with them to see them in wandering, sleepers and hordes, but I am including an xpath for biome spawns.

Technically 3 zombies, but there are 3 variants of 2 of them, so 3x2+1 = 7 new zombies.

Oh my god you did it =)

I miss some other zombie, so see your work and your orc lovely ^^
                    BIG THANKS

Comment

Flamethrower

Adds a flamethrower to the game.

Comment

Boy, if somebody could code in some fire that spreads, that would be swell!

Comment

Originally posted by TSBX View Post
                          Boy, if somebody could code in some fire that spreads, that would be swell!
                          I remember hal working on exactly that at some point.

Comment

Stompy has the code pretty much done.

Comment

This was last vid I had seen that Hal made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ag4...hannel=HAL9000

Comment

Creature Pack Zombie Soldier Contribution

Adds a few more Zombie Soldiers to the mix. You'll naturally need to add these to entitygroups and whatnot.

This will likely be in the Creature Pack, so don't run both at the same time. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X