Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guppycur View Post
    Creature Pack Zombie Soldier Contribution

Adds a few more Zombie Soldiers to the mix. You'll naturally need to add these to entitygroups and whatnot.

This will likely be in the Creature Pack, so don't run both at the same time. =)

DAMN! I love those.

Man you are SO making me want to add my RH zombies to the creature pack! This looks like fun!

Comment

You should. At the very least they don't require code, it ties directly into the vanilla animation controller.

...and, you can edit that to add new animations.

Comment

Populate the entitygroups

Creature Pack Zombie Contribution

This is my contribution to the Zombie part of the Creature Pack, available here separately. These do NOT require sdx/dmt to run (Thanks Xyth!). Just install the mod like usual.

You will need to populate the entitygroups with them to see them in wandering, sleepers and hordes, but I am including an xpath for biome spawns.

Technically 3 zombies, but there are 3 variants of 2 of them, so 3x2+1 = 7 new zombies.

Do you mean just add these to the entitygroups when you say populate? I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

Yeh, the common sense place would be to edit the soldier entitygroup and add them there, but you can add them to zombiesall and whatnot. They're a little beefy though so would suck to run into one early on.

- - - Updated - - -

If you use creaturepack (Don't run this with it!), Xyth has taken the time to add them to spawns.

Comment

Hi i have an issue with your mod since 18.3 , for unknow reason on my side the mod choose to have a lot of issue instead of my friend who have zero issue

I have three set of mod and only this one be appear to have issue

There the log output
            https://thesweetiger.com/output_log_...__04-42-45.txt

Thanks for the help

Comment

The cop acid isn't compatible with the current version of the game, and the vehicle madness is definitely not going to work. Remove those two, leaving the "non sdx" vehicle mod (that one would conflict with the madness one anyway).

...these aren't really designed to all work together, as some conflict with others.

Comment

Creature Pack Zombie Doctor Contribution

Adds a few zombie doctors to the game.

Comment

Thanks for the Zombie packs Guppy

Comment

They've been fun to make.

Updated the .git on the soldiers and doctors earlier today, some small fixes...

Comment

I'll check for the updates thanks.

Comment

I noticed the "GuppyMobilesModlet-NonSDX" mod was not working in Alpha 18 but I found that replacing a couple lines of code in the blocks.xml fixed it for me.

Search for the file named "blocks.xml" in mods "Config" folder

Find:

<block name="guppycarsRandomHelper">
                        <property name="Model" value="Entities/Vehicles/car03_dmg0_Prefab"/>

Replace similar code with:

<property name="Model" value="#Entities/Vehicles?Car/car_mixed_dmg0Prefab.prefab"/>

Find:

<block name="guppycntCar03SedanDamage2">
                        <property name="Extends" value="cntCar03SedanDamage2"/>

Replace Similar code with:

<block name="cntCar03SedanDamage2">
                        <property name="Extends" value="cntCar03SedanDamage2Master"/>

I think that was all it needed but I moved the contents of folder "ItemIcons" to "UIAtlases/ ItemIconAtlas" for good measure.

If I missed anything let me know.

Comment

Thanks; I've given the entire project to ragsy so he very likely should could possibly have a working updated version, but if not then I'll update this version with these fixes.

Comment

Thanks; I've given the entire project to ragsy so he very likely should could possibly have a working updated version, but if not then I'll update this version with these fixes.
                            The question is where does he have it? Because I haven't really seen anything new from him in a while. Also, Dust2death talked about some top secret fancy mod of this type of his own, but he hasn't released it yet. So to my understanding, this mod of yours is the only that was actually ever released, but unfortunately it has not been updated for Alpha 18 to this day. Shame on your *insert whatever silly reason that you have for not updating this awesome mod*, which of course doesn't mean I don't appreciate the other contributions of yours that I love.
                            Last edited by mr.devolver; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Dust is a perfectionist, his mod is *immense*, and ragsy had some real life ♥♥♥♥ come up.

The above fix should work, though. I'm doing creatures now but you're right I really should fix a few things...

Comment

Just wanted to chime in that I enjoy quite a few of your modlets, you have some great ideas. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X