GG2015s collection of A17 Mods and Modlets!

GG2015

Mods are comptible with A17 B208 and B221.

So since its A17, I will be slowly adding my modlets here.

This modlet brings back the A16 Sniper Turret I made but now has custom ammo that it now requires instead of 7.62 rifle ammo. The Sniper Turret and 50 Cal Ammo both requires a workbench to be made.

GG2015_SniperTurretAndAmmo: Download here!

HalfScrapTime is NOT compatible with b238.

Heres another modlet!

Getting tired of waiting long periods for items to scrap while out and looting places before the next Bloodmoon Horde? I decreased scrap time to half of the wait.

Beware! You get more resources from melting in a forge and loose more resources by scrapping. This is a vanilla feature, not my mod.

GG2015_HalfScrapTime: Download here!

Note just got done testing this as I was suspicious when I saw the method of halving scrap times that was used. This does cut some scrap times in half but the method used simply cuts scrap yields in half. There is to my knowledge no way to actually lower scrap time as it is directly tied to how much scrap material you get. Sorry to say but while the scrap time mod technically does what it says, the effect is achieved by unwanted means.

Well scrapping is the worst thing to do since you get more by melting it all in a forge.

The mod was made for a friend that I play with on their server and I decided to make it public for others to use.

Thats all cool and mods are always appreciated, I would just suggest noting in the description how it works cause I was super excited to see how someone had gotten scrap time lowered. Was planning to add this to our guild server actually.

• 1 month later...

Archived