Sols A17 Mod(let)s

Sinz

Love the rabbit trap! Think it would be possible to make one for chickens that will allow eggs to be gathered? Or maybe a chance to harvest eggs/feathers/meat when you kill it?

Already planned. I'll be working on the chicken coop tomorrow, currently 2am for me.

Nice. The large storage container was a nice idea, since simply adding more slots to the existing containers caused issues. I did have to shave a couple of columns off so that it could actually fit on my screen though. I'll have to try out the rabbit trap sometime.

That's strange? The edits to xui.xml and windows.xml made it fit on my screen just fine.

What resolution are you on?

So far as I can tell your Punch and Place Starter Kit still works for b221 but the rabbit trap causes an error. I spawned in 10 because I didn't know how long it took to catch a rabbit. Well, lol, when a rabbit spawned in a trap it popped up an error about new trader. Then next one got a rabbit, same error. Then every few seconds a trap spawned a rabbit and an error. The rabbits would leave the trap by "gliding" and then few seconds later a new rabbit would spawn. In a couple of minutes I was knee deep in floating rabbits :D. Was freakin' hilarious. I hope you get a fix soon as I never did get to try it for real in game.

So far as I can tell your Punch and Place Starter Kit still works for b221 but the rabbit trap causes an error. I spawned in 10 because I didn't know how long it took to catch a rabbit. Well, lol, when a rabbit spawned in a trap it popped up an error about new trader. Then next one got a rabbit, same error. Then every few seconds a trap spawned a rabbit and an error. The rabbits would leave the trap by "gliding" and then few seconds later a new rabbit would spawn. In a couple of minutes I was knee deep in floating rabbits :D. Was freakin' hilarious. I hope you get a fix soon as I never did get to try it for real in game.

Fixed now =)

I encountered the same issue when creating the mod except the bunnies could only move via jumping, and they jumped like 1.5m high each time. It was like an Easter Bunny wonderland.

I use the 16:9 resolution.

That's your aspect ratio. There are many resolutions with that ratio.

The most common resolution is 1920x1080. Also known as 1080p

It even works for me with 1768x992.

Fixed now =)

I encountered the same issue when creating the mod except the bunnies could only move via jumping, and they jumped like 1.5m high each time. It was like an Easter Bunny wonderland.

Was going to say the bunnies thank you but I don't think that is so.

So thank you from me.

Yeah, 1920x1080 is the one I use.

That's quite strange since it works for myself and others when we use that resolution.

I'm quite inexperienced with XUI mods.

Perhaps you have other mods installed that alter XUI too? Maybe the issue is from a conflict.

You must have clicked something wrong on mega.

I don't even pay to use the storage. It's free.

I click your link takes me to mega then has rabbittrap download I click on it. Then it takes me to another page stating I have to pay with several boxes with diffent pound values

- - - Updated - - -

I have dl from mega before so no idea lol

Archived