New Modlet by Stompbox108- SuperHuman powerupmod

stompbox108

We all want Super Human Abilities right? We have all heard the motto, " Better living thru Drugs". So why not combine the two.

In my powerupmod (click name for link to Github) You have the ability after taking a pill to perform some superhuman feats for a short duration.

Before I get started explaining more I need to thank two people who's work inspired me and helped me put this together.

First I will thank Guppycur for his cop acid system, which helped me think about harvesting new items from zombies. ( I also kept his idea for crafting acid from the new bile you collect.

I also want to thank Jolly for putting out Ring of Fire. This one brought to life the ring of fire buff by eating a new enhanced chilidog. Haha good one.

I will put out a video shortly but I need more time. So in the mean time here is a description of this modlet.

So first you need to harvest new items from zombies. ( yes I brought back zombie harvesting )

ZombieCop has Bile Extract

SpiderZombie has Speed Extract

BurntZombie has Flame Extract

WightZombie has Electrical Extract.

Currently the harvest probability is set for 1 but you can decrease that if you want more of a challenge.

Now to be able to make the recipes you need to earn a new perk- sorry have to give you some challenge since these perks make you god like.

With the Bile Extract you can only craft acid resource, but my hope is to add a new buff if I can get someone to help me create a new particle effect that we can see when the buff is activated. ( I really want something to do with acid and vomiting)

In the mean time here are the abilities you will have after crafting the pills

The Flash pill will give you running abilities like you have never seen. ( this is based off my earlier runningmod modlet) You can run thru most minor obstacles, if you run and jump over valleys or drop offs you airborne for a bit depending on your height or ramp you took off on. I have even used it to save me from huge falls where I just hit the run key and I sails thru the sky till I landed safely and kept running. I think the timer is set for 4 minutes. You could probably travel the length of you map in that amount of time. Since you are only human you will drain some stamina, so buck up and deal with it.

The Flame pill will give you the ring of fire buff for 1 minute. This kills everything in a 10 meter radius. You get the pleasure of watching them be consumed by fire. Doesn't matter if they are behind a wall or not. Sadly if you have a minibike, motorcycle, etc parked outside it will burn them too. I don't think it will kill your allies but someone needs to test that. The other cool think is if a zombie is too far away and you shoot them while the buff is on, they suffer the same effect. Bloodmoon nights got way easier now. Or you take the Flash and just zoom around lighting up the world.

The Shock pill, does exactly the same as The Flame, but now you have a cool electrical shock effect to look at.

I hope to add more to this superhuman library of abilities.

Video preview of Mod

[video=youtube_share;3MS9vVASZ7I]

I wanted to do harvest as well, but with a special tool to do so; my laziness got the best of me though. As usual. =)

haha, me too. I was looking into the blood draw kit but it just uses an empty jar for the action. It would need a custom tool and sadly it goes beyond my skill set to make and incorporate new prefabs/models. Could you picture stabbing with a huge needle and suctioning the goo. That would be great

Great ideas. The combos could be awesome. I was inspired to make the Ring of Fire by memories of playing Diablo2 which I think could be a continued source of inspiration. BTW yes the Ring of Fire will kill allies within the ring. Theres a server manager called cbm that has a protection bubble in it, maybe something could be done with that .....assuming it actually works.

So you want SuperHuman?

Take

HandOfGods.png.802aee9695348526cc5276d21e78f1a4.png

<item name="HandOfGods">

<property name="Extends" value="meleeHandPlayer"/>

<property name="DescriptionKey" value="Hand Of Gods 10x of wood, 10x of ore, 10x of meat.Kill, any zombie with a punch."/>

<property name="CreativeMode" value="None"/>

<property name="HoldType" value="0"/>

<property name="DropMeshfile" value="Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab"/>

<property class="Action0">

<property name="Class" value="DynamicMelee"/>

<property name="Sphere" value="0.15"/>

<property name="ToolCategory.harvestingTools" value="20" param1="1"/>

</property>

<property class="Action1"> <!-- UseAction -->

<property name="Class" value="DynamicMelee"/>

<property name="Sphere" value="0.15"/> <!-- limit to 0.15, else the sphere cast can overlap the target already -->

<property name="ToolCategory.harvestingTools" value="20" param1="1"/>

<property name="UsePowerAttackAnimation" value="true"/>

</property>

<effect_group name="Base Effects">

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="base_set" value="500"/>

<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="base_set" value="2000"/>

<passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="base_set" value="0" tags="primary"/>

<passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="base_set" value="100"/>

<passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="base_set" value="1" tags="butcherHarvest"/> <!-- 10=2000 2=500 of meat LEATHER -->

<passive_effect name="HarvestCount" operation="base_set" value="1" tags="oreWoodHarvest"/> <!-- 10=2000 2=500 Ore Wood Harvest -->

<passive_effect name="MaxRange" operation="base_set" value="50.0"/>

<passive_effect name="BlockRange" operation="base_set" value="50"/>

<passive_effect name="DamageFalloffRange" operation="base_set" value="1.5"/>

<passive_effect name="ModSlots" operation="base_set" value="0"/>

</effect_group>

<effect_group name="Power Attack">

<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" value="1000" tags="secondary"/>

<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" value="2000" tags="secondary"/>

<passive_effect name="AttacksPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="-.3" tags="secondary"/>

<passive_effect name="StaminaLoss" operation="base_add" value="0" tags="secondary"/>

</effect_group>

<property name="ActionSkillGroup" value="attAgility"/>

</item>

Pretty powerful stuff, thanks Proteus.

Makes my abilities obsolete. if I added it to the collection would need to balance it to be like the others. definitely limit the time it could be used. Plus I want to see some effects. I want more than fire and electric, bright lights like a light when you punch? can we see blood explosion from a punch? You also gave me the idea of there needing to be a cooldown period. Hmmm maybe a 2.0 version for the future.

Archived