Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorcery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    @Hedich
    Why would Devrix update with incorrect information? Wouldn't you rather have the true version number, and a message stating that it is not fully playable on A18?
    Also, you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Reaper67 View Post
      @Hedich
      Why would Devrix update with incorrect information? Wouldn't you rather have the true version number, and a message stating that it is not fully playable on A18?
      Also, you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work.
      What do you mean with incorrect information? of course i dont want him to write in 18 if its not working for 18
      it was just an example use your brain.

      "you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work"

      Yeah thank you sir for teaching me how a forum work, i was probably browsing forums before you where even born little one.

      Having TEN LETTERS in the first post so people can see if its working for current version or not is not to much to ask for, why should i have to search for it when he can just simple put it on the first post?

      (sorry if i sound like a ♥♥♥♥head i have not had my coffee yet, i love you though.)

      Comment


        Originally posted by Hedich View Post
        What do you mean with incorrect information? of course i dont want him to write in 18 if its not working for 18
        it was just an example use your brain.

        "you should always go to the last page for current info. That's just how forums work"

        Yeah thank you sir for teaching me how a forum work, i was probably browsing forums before you where even born little one.

        Having TEN LETTERS in the first post so people can see if its working for current version or not is not to much to ask for, why should i have to search for it when he can just simple put it on the first post?

        (sorry if i sound like a ♥♥♥♥head i have not had my coffee yet, i love you though.)
        The thread title didnt give you a hint little one?

        Cheers

        Comment


          This looks INCREDIBLE! When you get support for Alpha 18.* I will be tossing it onto my dedicated server.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Prisma501 View Post
            The thread title didnt give you a hint little one?

            Cheers
            thread title is "[MODLET] Sorcery" no, no it did not give me a hint. i think you mean the first post and that is "Sorcery A18 is coming SOON!"
            yes you are right there that is a hint if anything. dont want to drag down this thread anymore (i am a nice guy really) but if you are trying to insult someone make sure you are doing it correct or it gets a bit awkward.

            Comment


              @Hedich
              I make no assumptions about your character. We all have moments when we come off more hostile than we intend. However, maybe try not being so defensive, or assuming the age of someone you've never actually met. For all you know, I'm 90 years old.
              That said, none of your retort negates my points 😝
              Love you too

              Comment


                Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by roughgalaxy View Post
                  Would it be possible to move the onselfequip explaination post to the front page? I, for one, typically watch the front page of mods for updates (as they tend to get buried if posted in the general thread) I've been waiting on an update sonce 18 stable hit, finally decided to scour the thread for info.
                  That's a fair point. I think it would be nice to have a link to the current issue on the front page. As far as I know, we're waiting for the next patch at this point.

                  Comment


                    請問可以發個youtube的安裝教程嗎

                    Comment


                      After entering the game ... Reading ... Crazy jump error red letter ... Can't enter the map

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ek840415 View Post
                        After entering the game ... Reading ... Crazy jump error red letter ... Can't enter the map
                        Sorcery is awaiting a tfp bug fix so is not playable atm. If you read you would a found the answer been mentioned 100s of times

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                          Sorcery is awaiting a tfp bug fix so is not playable atm. If you read you would a found the answer been mentioned 100s of times

                          Ok..received ... you worked hard
                          I ’m from Taiwan .. English is not very good .. I ’m not good at translating sentences .. I ’m very sorry

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ek840415 View Post
                            Ok..received ... you worked hard
                            I ’m from Taiwan .. English is not very good .. I ’m not good at translating sentences .. I ’m very sorry
                            no no i meant the issue had been mentioned 100s times so you didnt have to waste your time in trying it lol.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
                              no no i meant the issue had been mentioned 100s times so you didnt have to waste your time in trying it lol.
                              OK,I see, thank you

                              Comment


                                As requested, the first page has been updated to include a full explanation and link of Sorcery A18+ status:



                                Sorcery A18 / Future Updates
                                A vanilla game bug is present in A18.x that prevents Sorcery from being updated. This has been reported and confirmed by TFP and will be fixed in a future game update:
                                onSelfEquip Bug Details

                                There is A LOT in the works for Sorcery A18+, including dedicated Perk Trees for EACH ELEMENT! This game bug is simply a delay. If you like Sorcery, join the ranks of Patreon Supporters to help keep Sorcery development going strong into and beyond A18:
                                Support Sorcery Development

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X