Farm Life v2

stasis78

Got an error on our server start-up using Alpha 17.2:

2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/***/***/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

Exception: Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData.LoadBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldStaticData+<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

Logger:Exception(Exception)

Log:Exception(Exception)

<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

And a lot warnings like this:

2019-03-01T21:28:52 2.030 WRN [MODS] Found multiple mods with item icon for: DrsSilicon

2019-03-01T21:28:52 2.178 WRN [MODS] Found multiple mods with item icon for: Apple Pie

I deleted FarmLifeMod. Still got this error:

019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/**/**/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

Exception: Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

I deleted FarmLifeMod. Still got this error:

019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/**/**/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

I just uploaded and tested on my ping perfect dedi. Make sure you that you have uploaded the complete mod file to the server, all 80ish MB

I just finished up a neat feature that should encourage people to experiment with different recipes.

Originally I added handcrafted buffs to certain food and drink items. While I will continue to do this for recipes that are near and dear to my heart, I wanted to also add some flavor (punny) to other food items with buffs. I setup a system so I could add dynamic buffs to any food/drink items very easily. These procedurally generated buffs are quite interesting and should give folks a reason to explore food more. Here are some examples:

Country Boy
Adds 2 to Intellect. Adds 20% resistance to Injury Bleeding.

Peppery Goodness
Adds 17% resistance to Leg Broken. Adds 2 to Stamina Max Modifier OT.

She's my cherry pie
Adds 9% resistance to Burning Environment.

Whats taters precious?
Adds 1 to Hidden Strike.

I have to wrap up quests now and then polish some unity assets, I should be pushing out an official release by early next week if not the weekend. Till next time.

Enjoy :)

Hey all! I’m excited to announce that I got recipe quests working!

Ok it’s not perfect yet but. For most recipes that have complex crafting steps (Step 1, Step 2, etc ) you can now make a recipe quest item. It will instruct you on all the items you need to cook up yummy stuff! This will reduce trips to your boxes ALOT. I am really excited to be able to release this feature to help make the complex crafting easier :)

Things are wrapping up well and I should have a stable release this weekend with all the new models and quests and lots of stuff :)

Hey all quick update. I just finished up generating a loc file. From now on everything will have descriptions if you install the loc file changes that will be included in the modlet. I’ll post instructions for everyone to enjoy :)

Hey, your mod rules! I love it so far.

I don't know if you are aware, but in the actual v2 version the cheese presser doesn't work, the workbenck only accepts 3 items.

I understand this is a work in progress, just trying to help.

Thank you for testing!

I’ll definitely get this fixed :)

I am what is generally known as feature complete as of this afternoon. So I’m going to be fixing some bugs and making sure the models don’t have any warnings. I am really hoping to have a release out on Saturday morning.

As of now there will be 60 total growable plants and trees and over 500 recipes :)

Hey, your mod rules! I love it so far.

I don't know if you are aware, but in the actual v2 version the cheese presser doesn't work, the workbenck only accepts 3 items.

I understand this is a work in progress, just trying to help.

Thanks for reporting this I fixed the problem. I appreciate your help!!!

Archived