Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Life v2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [MODLET] Farm Life v2

    What is Farm Life Mod?

    How Install FarmLifeMod


    Current Release

    1.3.1 Hotfix

    1.3.0
    Last edited by stasis78; 04-04-2019, 09:52 PM.

    #2
    Is this an update like 1.1? From https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Expansion-1-1

    Or can i delete 1.1 and just use Farmlifemod and Farmlifemod2?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by dutchplayers View Post
      Is this an update like 1.1? From https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...-Expansion-1-1

      Or can i delete 1.1 and just use Farmlifemod and Farmlifemod2?
      completely seperate modlets lol. stasis and Mayick communicate with each other so both mods should work fine together (hoping)

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by stallionsden View Post
        completely seperate modlets lol. stasis and Mayick communicate with each other so both mods should work fine together (hoping)
        :thumpsup:

        Comment


          #5
          Got an error on our server start-up using Alpha 17.2:

          2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/***/***/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

          2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

          2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

          2019-03-01T21:29:24 33.606 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

          Exception: Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

          at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

          at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

          at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

          at WorldStaticData.LoadBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

          at WorldStaticData+<loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1.MoveNe xt () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

          UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException( Exception, Object)

          UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception , Object)

          UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)

          UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

          Logger:masterLogException(Exception)

          Logger:Exception(Exception)

          Log:Exception(Exception)

          <loadSingleXml>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()

          UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumera tor, IntPtr)



          And a lot warnings like this:

          2019-03-01T21:28:52 2.030 WRN [MODS] Found multiple mods with item icon for: DrsSilicon
          2019-03-01T21:28:52 2.178 WRN [MODS] Found multiple mods with item icon for: Apple Pie
          Last edited by dutchplayers; 03-01-2019, 08:33 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            I will update the notes, you must delete FarmLifeMod, they are not compatible.

            Comment


              #7
              I deleted FarmLifeMod. Still got this error:

              019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/**/**/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

              2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

              2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

              2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

              Exception: Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by dutchplayers View Post
                I deleted FarmLifeMod. Still got this error:

                019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Loading AssetBundle "C:/Pingperfect/Users/**/**/7DaysToDieserver_Data/../Mods\FarmLife2Mod/Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d" failed!

                2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

                2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' failed

                2019-03-01T21:52:46 33.406 EXC Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

                Exception: Model '#@modfolder(FarmLifeMod2):Resources/FarmLife2.unity3d?HungryAngusPenPrefab' not found on block with name Hungry Angus Pen

                I just uploaded and tested on my ping perfect dedi. Make sure you that you have uploaded the complete mod file to the server, all 80ish MB

                Comment


                  #9
                  For some reason i got .unity3d files of 133KB... From https://github.com/stasis78/FarmLife...r/FarmLife2Mod instead the ZIP i guess.

                  Fixed now.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    OH yes please use the zip file. I have git LFS installed on there so the repo won't work unless you have LFS

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Great mod!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by dutchplayers View Post
                        Great mod!
                        Thanks!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          u=2710090362,2786949238&amp;fm=27&amp;gp=0.jpg

                          Comment


                            #14
                            New plant and tree models also coming with v2

                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dX7...ew?usp=sharing

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Never done much farming on 7 days but this modlet and Jayic's has made farming much more interesting.

                              Like what you are doing with V2 keep up the fantastic work Stasis

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X