BorderlandZ - Let's get the Fun back to GunFighting and Looting!

rucky

cvYLD8v.png

Stable Version 0.2.5 (GunPlay Enhanced Version) released!

(Experimental Versions see next post below!)

compatible with 7DTD A17.4 Stable - not with other versions!

I can't wait for Borderlands 3 coming to us in September, and you?

Now... but upto then, I have something for you 7DTD Players:

Remember what's being said about Borderlands?

Lock, Load, & Face the Madness

Get ready for the mind blowing Insanity! Play as one trigger-happy Hyperion Agent and take out everything that stands in your way!

With its addictive Action, frantic First-Person Shooter Combat, massive Arsenal of Weaponry, RPG elements and Co-op, BorderlandZ is a breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern Shooters. BorderlandZ places you in the role of an Agent on the lawless and desolate Area of Navezgane to fight the Zombie Apokalyse, find the Cure and save the whole Humanity... or something like that...

(uh ... more or less...)

• Role Playing Shooter (RPS) - Combines frantic first-person shooting action with accessible role-playing character progression in a fully destructable World!
  • Co-Op Frenzy - Fly solo in single player or drop in and out with other Players Co-Op online for a maniacal multiplayer experience
  • Bazillions of Guns - Gun lust fulfilled with rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more - and not to forget the thousands of additional Gun modifications that will make each Gun a unique among your friends!
  • Radical Game Style - New visual style in a completely destructable Voxel World will create a unique and eye-catching spin on the First Person genre
  • Intense Vehicular Gameplay - Get behind the wheel and engage in intense vehicle driving and flying action!

(uuuhm okay, also a bit modified...)

But let's have a short go-through the Key Features of the Mod, okay?

• Three Charakter/Class manifestations including Axton with his Deployable Auto Turret, Salvadore with his Gunzerking Ability and Bricks with his Berserking Massacre Lust!
  • 87 Bazillion... whatever... Now I haven't really counted them all mind you, but we have 255 different Quality states on Guns, Gun Modifiers, Armor and Armor Modifiers (Melee not yet included). But not only this, we have random stats on ALL of them so having a Q220 Weapon is not worse than a Q250 one per default - you will want to check each stat what you do prefer! And this is...
  • The Looting Lust. You will find Tons over Tons of Loot, even your unimaginable big backpack (200(!) Slots) will ever can hold!!! But no Problem, Marcus' Vending Machines are all over the place to give you Coins for any Loot you bring in (besides he doesn't want that piece of sh.t) and you can buy any sorts of Weapons, Mod schematics, Ammo, Armor, Tools, even Food, Ore and Building Supplies
  • The Enemies. Now, what would a Zombie Apokalypse Game be without Zombies? Fast Scout Zombies will be in your Mouth faster than you can cry "ARGHHH", Tanker Zombies will eat your Bullets for Breakfast, and these BOSS Zombies with even their own Weaponry like Rocket launchers, Miniguns, Fire breath, Electric Bolts and more... you will be happy if that's only a 10-Meter-Anaconda what you're facing!
  • Re-designed Gameplay with less Focus on Base Building, Farming and Full Massive Crafting Facilities, but more on Nomadic livestyle with using Workstations in the World on the fly* (* these will need a Power source in a later Patch!)
    Crafting is made more complicated (back pack crafting is mostly outsourced into a new small Workbench which needs to be deployed on the run* (* actual using the upgrade mechanism, later via [E] command similar to the others)

Now, I don't want to spoil all the new things in this Mod for you, but let me say two things at least:

1. You. Will. Die.... as you will face tons of enemies even already on Day 1!
  2. BUT you will already get dressed up and equipped well to survive already at the beginning!
    Though you still need to find better Gear to survive the next Days... ;-)

@GitLab-Download:

>>> https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-stable-version-2/-/archive/master/orderlandz-stable-version-2-master.zip <<<

BorderlandZ/Stable is updated in the ModLaucher @Sphereii so please hit Pre-Sync Mod on the Mod Page first before playing!

!! 0.2.5 IS NOT SAVE-GAME COMPATIBLE

WITH PRIOR VERSIONS !!

Dedicated Server : All needed Files are already included in the above noted Installation methods. Just copy these files onto Server and you should be okay.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

PLEASE DON'T USE OTHER MODS WITH THIS OVERHAUL,

as things can go bad, like Save Games can go corrupt (after loading you will be reset to Level 1 f.e.)...

IF you have some suggestion for other Mods to be used alongside BorderlandZ, feel free to contact me or write this here in this Thread and I will look and propably will make a compatibility patch for it ;-)

Join BorderlandZ Discord Server,

Great Community, Modders and Players welcome,

https://discord.gg/ZZRVATG

If you have Questions, want to read the latest News, then check it out!

These additional Mods are included *unmodified* in the Full Mod Pack:

and most propably some more, so thanx to all of you, also thanx to the Great Modding Community on the Forums and Guppys and Wasteland Engineers Discord!

(if I have forgotten something or someone please give me a pm and I will add shortly!)

"Official" 7 Days To Die Server Provider for your BorderlandZ Mod

Mod is provided pre-installed for you! No hassle with own installs!

NEwYiISm.png

(this link will give me a small cut of whatever you order, thank you!)

Others way to get me a Coffee and help me fund this Project:

ACnJnfwm.png

(for a one-time donation)

nylWbIsm.png

(for a monthly contribution - this includes Discord Bonis and Ways to get involved into the Mod story and characters!)

German/English Tutorial

BorderlandZ NEW Let'sPlay - First 2 Days - GER/ENG

Action Skills Tutorial & Quality Randomizing (from 0.2) - ENGLISH

Please note, this is an Early-Access Version of the Mod BorderlandZ, so expect Bugs, Placeholders (especially on Models and Effects), also Story and Quests are not yet included, so are Skills and Progression-Overhaul!

Version 0.3 will have some of that!

HINT : Hit F1 to bring up the console, then type

"gfx pp enable 0" to disable postprocessing for a huge FPS boost!

What's new in the 0.2.5 update:

See Changelog of Experimental Version, Stable 0.2.5 = Exp2 atm.

What's new in the 0.2.4 update:

Here is a list of included Changes from BorderlandZ 0.2.3 to 0.2.4 : PLEASE RE-CHECK ALL MENU SETTINGS (i.e. DropOnDeath)!!

• Doubled Spawngroups for HordeNights. People asked, now they get. Don't complain now! ;-)
  • Re-added Heat to all Ranged Weapons. I haven't seen a Screamer in Ages, nope, had to change! But Silenced Weapons are still way way less heat making and the way to go!
  • Changed Light brightness on all Vehicles (inclusive Manux' and Dust2Death's that have this feature) from x10 vanilla down to x3 (was too bright for my eyes)
  • Added 16 and 32 back to Bloodmoon-EnemyCount (for lower end computers)
  • Added many Options back into the Menu Settings, as some were not defaulting correctly - that's a vanilla problem when using different saves/games with different settings!
  • Increased Tanker Zombie health and damage (one-shotting Tankers? no way guys! (besides you have an Epic Toxic Magnum, this DESERVES a One-Shot-Kill-Bonus!)
  • Full Overhaul of all Initial Quest descriptions and Window sizes of Quest tips and Journal entries, now some sort of early Wiki is included when you wanna read!
  • Added TargetBar - Tell me what you think about it! Should it stay or made customizable or even only available as a "mod" for the helmet?
  • Removed <Take> Command from Vehicles. BorderlandZ isn't realistic, but having 3 or more vehicles in the backpack seems ... wrong.... What do you think? Good or Bad?
  • Halfed the Friendly Animal count in all Biomes (I want (wild)life but they also count against the entity max numbers! Seems interestingly WAY more less now...
  • Increased second Trader Quest fulfill requirements ;-) No, you won't get your second ActionSkill as easy as it was ;-)
  • Increased BOSS Damage against Buildings, but not against earth! You wanne be sure in your home? Try better!! (still you have the MENU OPTION to lower the Damage, don't forget that!)
  • Added Quality-Color-TEXT/Description for all tiered Items and Mods, I've left the Quality-NUMBER on the Info-Window for better comparing ;-)
  • Fixed Explosive Weapons Heat generating (were too less, I know you like Torgue Weapons, they are pure FUN, but that should come at a prize at least...)
  • Changed Trader time back to 02:00 - 22:00, meaning 4 ingame hours (10 min realtime on 60 min gamedays) no traders. Sorry guys, you are not meant to camp there !!
  • Upgraded Axton's Auto Turret with a bit more Firepower! (more than worth it now, especially for being immobile!)
  • Increased BOSS Zombie health and damage too, some were just meh and not worth to be called a "Boss". (Still the Giant got way less armor rating than default mod)
  • White TrashCans won't get destroyed after looting anymore
  • Seperated "Showing TargetBar" in another Modlet so you can deactivate when wanted
  • More Bugfixes in localization, quests, recipes and Zombie names
  • Made normal and self-powered Turrets much more resistant - you will need that against the base-wrecking Bosses!!
  • Balancing crafting and upgrade cost of some base blocks
  • Increased Elemental Bonus damage
  • Changed the most eradic Zed walking/running type (6) into a less eradic one (3)
  • Lowered Zombie corpse remove time from 30sec to 7sec, should help a bit with FPS on high entity counts
  • Scout Zombies got a small speed nerf (from 4.0 to 3.5)
  • Some more small balancing all over the place (f.e. prizes, bartering, damage,...)
  • Increased 2nd Action Skill point to Player level 40, this way you need to level up first to get the 2nd level (Reason: People could hit that too fast so that the timer would not activate)
  • Because of MP Server settings, all (Starting and Bonus (Hyperion)) Equipment boxes, bags and cases will now be destroyed upon opening! So take all loot out after opening them!
  • Increased Degradation-Per-Use of Torgue-Weapons A LOT (as a drawback/balance for it's damage/strength)
  • Reduced Coins-Loot from treasure chests, max 65000 per Chest was a bit too much ;-) now we're at 14000 max but you get min 3 (former 2) loot items/groups
  • Increased Starting Player Hardening Buffs, on lower Diffs this is true "god like", but on higher Diffs you still could get in trouble...
  • Reduced Torgue Weapons ROF depending on Weapon type (Pistols, 44Magnum and Shotguns the least, SMG and AK47 the most, while Gunzerking these are still Rocket-Miniguns!)
  • Watch out!! Zombies now can shoot through Bars and Frames too!
  • Updated Mod for A17.3 Changes (Heat, Sound, Buffs, DLL(!)...)
  • Added Support for Japanese Localization thanx to Emu and chiko; Japanese Translation is available as a seperate Download!
  • Updated HDHQ Main files + Modlets to be A17.3 compatible (thanx Dust2Death)
  • Updated Robelotos Custom Zombies to A17.3 Explosion changes
  • Reduced all Weapon HEAT even way below vanilla, otherwise you would get Screamer hordes after every 20 shots you've fired!!
  • Removed XP popup (lower right corner)
  • BUGFIX!! Axton's AutoTurret sometimes wasn't using his whole livetime
  • Added MANUAL Turrets: they do not fire automatically, but need a player to fire, but therefore they are very powerful and needs your steel ammo!
  • Added VISOR Mod to see Zombie/Bandit/Animal and Vehicle Hitbars, but if you don't like Hitbars showing, just don't install that Visor! ;-)
  • Added a Customizing Modlet : "Ruckyz_BORDERLANDZ____Customizing" : here you can change Tree counts, <TAKE> command for vehicles and adjust Starting Equipment for new Player(s)
  • Bugfix Attribute skilling to 9 decreases own Hitpoints to 110
  • Nerfing Head-Dismemberment on Tanker and Boss Zombies
  • Increased Kill-Quest Difficulty ;-) I hope this works, please test!
  • Increased Grandpa's awesome Souce duration to 10min (from 3) but halfed it's effects (still OP imo)
  • Removed Combine-Feature for Workbenches for now, seems to be broken, will investigate that for 0.3 again
  • Added 3 Horde-Kill-Quests. Use only on good CPU/GPU Machines! They are extrem demanding but will give great Loot!
  • Reduced normal Kill-Quest Reward-QUALITY - oh my that was given out only legendary...

@GitLab-Download:

>>> https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-for-7-days-to-die/-/archive/master/borderlandz-for-7-days-to-die-master.zip <<<

BorderlandZ/Stable is updated in the ModLaucher @Sphereii so please hit Pre-Sync Mod on the Mod Page first before playing!

!! 0.2.4 IS NOT SAVE-GAME COMPATIBLE

WITH PRIOR VERSIONS !!

Dedicated Server : All needed Files are already included in the above noted Installation methods. Just copy these files onto Server and you should be okay.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

PLEASE DON'T USE OTHER MODS WITH THIS OVERHAUL,

as things can go bad, like Save Games can go corrupt (after loading you will be reset to Level 1 f.e.)...

IF you have some suggestion for other Mods to be used alongside BorderlandZ, feel free to contact me or write this here in this Thread and I will look and propably will make a compatibility patch for it ;-)

Please note, this is an Early-Access Version of the Mod BorderlandZ, so expect Bugs, Placeholders (especially on Models and Effects), also Story and Quests are not yet included, so are Skills and Progression-Overhaul!

Early Game Tutorial (from 0.2.2) - the First 2 Days - Youtube 1:50h - ENGLISH

Early Game Footage (from 0.2.1) - the First 2 Days - Youtube 3h - GERMAN

Day 1 :

Day 2 :

BorderlandZ Experimental v0.2.5Exp2 released!

Now compatible with 7DTD A17.4 Stable !!! - not with other versions!

What's new in the Exp 2 update:

Here is a list of included Changes from BorderlandZ 0.2.5Exp1 to 0.2.5Exp2 :

• Making Exp1 compatible to A17.4

Here is a list of included Changes from BorderlandZ 0.2.4 stable to 0.2.5Exp1 :

• Increased Hitpoints of SelfPowered and Manual Turrets
  • Increased AirDrop Loot and Quality a bit
  • Increased Starting Food and Ammo and Hyperion Ressources Box a bit
  • Localization/Description Fixes Mod Schematics, Hyperion Ressource Box, Special Animals, Buffs, ActionSkills and more
  • Decreased Auger and Chainsaw Heat increase from 0.5 to 0.35 (vanilla is 0.2)
  • Added Woodtable recipe to Small Workbench (but more expensive as on Tablesaw)
  • Added another pair of insulation mods to the Starting gear and added the perkWellInsulated to the Armor Shield
  • Increased Effectiveness of Molotov Cocktails (DOT, AOE effect and radius) and added to Ammo Lootlists (Watch out! They are HOT now!!!)
  • Added missing Quality (numbers) on PlayerWindowEquipment
  • Decreased Auger and Chainsaw Heat increase even more to 0.30 but increased glass and metal destroy sounds from 0.05 to 0.10
  • Increased Hardening factors of the Starting Player buffs even more, no more problems the first 30min on Servers! Just keep COOL!
  • Made Gunmod Suitcases less expensive and made treasureTemplate-LootQuality way better! Now it's worth again!
  • Fixed some Recipe costs and GasPump Loot (always doing just some 24 gas cans...)
  • Increased Bricks Hardening over the levels and decreased Salvadores Damage-Reduction over the levels
  • Small Nerf of Torgue Weapons (from x20 damage mult to x16, from x5 degradation to x6)
  • BUGFIX "Kill Animal"-Quests : Some of these quests got red errors as they had wrong reward specifications, sorry.
  • Reduced Melee weapons in Loot - we will revisit when we introduce Melee-Fighting with Mods and all in 0.3+...
  • Weapons bags are now destroyed upon opening, so we can use them similar to TrashPiles now ;-)
  • You can find way more Weapon and Ammo Bag around the world! Look for them!
  • Fixed Big Lagging of Shocking Boss : Changed him into a more Gunner style Boss, no Explosions anymore.

@GitLab-Download (Full version 1.6GB) :

>>> https://gitlab.com/rucky70/borderlandz-experimental-version/-/archive/master/borderlandz-experimental-version-master.zip <<<

BorderlandZ/Experimental is updated in the ModLaucher @Sphereii so please hit Pre-Sync Mod on the Mod Page first before playing!

!! EXP MIGHT NOT BEEN SAVE-GAME COMPATIBLE

WITH PRIOR VERSIONS !!

QSR - 255 Quality Stats Randomizer

This SDX*)/Modlet increases Quality levels and Tiers from the default 1-6 to 1-255, changes near all available Stats on Weapons and -Modifiers to depend on Quality level and optional semi-randomize them via additional XML attribute!

What does this mean?

Vanilla Weapons (and Tools) are only available in 6 different Quality levels (which are the same as tiers here).

These Weapons do only differ in available Mod slots and max Degradation, but if you have a Quality 2 Pistol or a Quality 4 Pistol both do not differ otherwise!

This mod does

1. increase Quality diversity to 255 levels / tiers
  2. change near all stats on (ranged) Weapons to a linear progression between Quality 1 and 255 (all Ranged Guns besides Rocket Launcher und Crossbows done, others not yet)
  3. add the optional Semi-Randomizing Feature to any passive_effect ²) and sets them for the above mentioned Weapons

This mod also comes with a Demo-Suitcase with some Pistols and two Modifiers in different Quality levels like shown in the pictures below. Just search in the "Cheat-Menu" for "QSR" and take one of the Suitcases. A few Punches will open it already; there you will also find a Vending Machine to sell the same test items (to show quality colors etc.)

²) Example:

<passive_effect name="MaxRange" operation="perc_add" value="0.0,0.25" tier="1,255" [color="#FFFF00"]rand="0.2"[/color]/>

this means the Stat MaxRange will increase between Quality 1 and 255 from 0.0 to 0.25(=25%) with a semi random factor of 20% (that is up/down max 10% each)

(note though that each Quality 254 Pistol f.e. has the same "semi random" values every time one player get that "same" Quality 254 weapon! So what the "Randomizer" does, is change the linear progression to a more wild diffuse but still deterministic one!)

pjgzfCAm.jpg O8Z4E5im.jpg

fqhUbyAm.jpg VBNEcH4m.jpg

Wg8bB58m.jpg

*) this Mod is not yet in SDX Format, just the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll will be provided;

This means, the Assembly-CSharp.dll, located inside the Archive in a Folder called _DLL needs to be copied to the right location manually!

The right location is : xxx\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed

(but make a backup of the original file beforehand!!!)

I will change this in the future but as many things do change very fast I won't do it now, sorry for the inconvenience

QSR - Borderlands Quality Colors

That's just a Quality Color Replacer for the Vanilla Colors into Borderlands style Quality Colors as seen here :

https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons

Can be used as Standalone.

QSR - No Quality Level text

This one just hides the Quality level text shown on various Windows to increase/intensify Looting and Comparing Fun and doesn't kid you anymore (like when higher Quality level weapon still has worse weapon stats than a lower one!!) ;-)

Highly recommended for use with the QSR Main Mod!

2KrGplYm.jpg

here both Addon-Mods can be seen incl. the 3 different orange legendary colors...

Bigger Storage

Inspired and partly based on Stallionsdens and stedman420s Modlets, here is my Version of a bigger Storage in Backback, Storage boxes and Vehicles.

These are the changes:

1. Increase Player Backpack from 9x5 (45) to 20x10 (200)
  2. Increase Storage Containers from 8x9 (72) to 13x14 (182) (max 14x15 (210))
  3. Increase Vehicle Storage from 9x10 (90) to 13x14 (182) (max 14x15 (210))
  4. increase Perk PackMule from 4-6 to 20 slots each
  5. increase ArmorStoragePocket-Mods from 1,2,3 to 3,6,9 slots respectively
  6. Re-added Combine feature (on Workbenches only)
  7. Some UI-Changes, but this is WiP and can change

Note1: There is a description.txt included, but you need to apply the changes yourself if you want. Therefore add the provided changes at the BEGINNING of the vanilla description.txt file!

Note2: Internal the values are even set to an higher amount to be compatible to the bigger sizes for 21:9 screen resolutions

I will add that AddOn-Mod when I release a playable BorderlandZ-Gunplay-Mod

Hint: If you want to change it for yourself to 21:9 screen resolutions,

you need to edit the file loot.xml in my Modlet and change:

<set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='1']/@size">[color="#00FF00"]24,14[/color]</set>

that is change the 13,14 into 24,14 (max 25,15)

Do the same for the Vehicle storage containers.

Screens for the standard 16:9 set (the last is after having all 5 PackMule-Perks activated):

zbdpuYkm.jpg JdX4KQgm.jpg

vORZfesm.jpg 1VsB46Nm.jpg

Axton's AutoTurret

Now... this is quite more than just an AutoTurret Mod!

What do you get :

1. Configurable Internal Powersupply - that is Turrets without external Power Supply! No Wires, no Generator!
  2. Configurable Admin-Ammo - that is Automatic Supply of Ammo, even with configurable Ammo count! No manual interaction necessary!
  3. Configurable Livetime - that is Turret gets damaged over time until it's destroyed; of course optional! And more: It's also configurable if shooting shall decrease it's livetime even more!!

Here is the relevant XML-code for you to configure:

<property name="RequiredPower" value="[color="#00FFFF"][b]0[/b][/color]"/>
<property name="MaxDamage" value="1000"/>
[color="#D3D3D3"]<!--<property name="AmmoItem" value="ammo9mmBullet"/> -->[/color]
<property name="AmmoItem" value="[color="#FFA500"]ammoAdminTurret,500[/color],[color="#00FF00"][b]100,5[/b][/color]"/>

Easy, isn't it?! ;-)

But yes, this is of course only half the work for the Action Skill (besides progression...), we need some timed Buff that can exchange an item in the player's backpack... seems another DLL change here...

---

UPDATE: 1.1

brings an early form of ActionSkill-Selektion (via Quest and "Pills") and Upgrading (via ActionSkill-specific-Progression).

Also the "repacked" AutoTurret needs to be repaired/rebuild in the backpack to be usable again (this will still be replaced by a timed buff somewhen), but up to then it's a bit better balanced now.

To start the Quest, search for "actionskill" in the "CheatMenu" and take the Quest-Note...

---

(for this Mod, of course this is an DLL Change again, and again I only provide the DLL you need to copy manually, see above for instructions...

I will provide a "Complete DLL" with all my Changes when I release the "BorderlandZ GunPlay Thin Mod"...)

[video=youtube_share;4Y_zheaIYLA]

... and more to come ...

I would be grateful if you could specify a place (in the .dll) where this range can be changed, it would save my time in the future :)

you can do this in the xml...

<setattribute xpath="/items/item[contains(@name,'Pistol') and not(contains(@name,'Schematic'))]/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']/passive_effect[not(@name='DamageModifier') and not(@name='BurstRoundCount') and not(@name='ModPowerBonus') and not(@name='KickDegreesVertical') and not(@name='KickDegreesHorizontal') and not(@name='DegradationMax') and not(@name='ModSlots') and not(@name='EntityDamage') and not(@name='BlockDamage')]" name="rand">0.15</setattribute>
<setattribute xpath="/items/item[contains(@name,'Pistol') and not(contains(@name,'Schematic'))]/effect_group[@name='Base Effects']/passive_effect[@name='EntityDamage' or @name='BlockDamage' or @name='ModSlots']" name="rand">1.0</setattribute>

this will set some 10+ Stats to 15% Random and 3 Stats to 100% Random Blurring

but this is of course wip so anything can change...

Sorry, i didn't specify.

I would like to know how to change the quality range (1-255)....is it impossible to do with xml?

yes, as the original 1-6 were.

there are about 10 more or less places you need to change in the DLL for that.

Technically it's even a 16bit value but somewhere in the World(?) save/load routines there is a 8bit conversion done to the qualitiy so you cannot increase the max qualities over 255 besides you find that occurence which I sadly haven't after some 5+/- days searching... sadly

not sure if I will make the 255 readable from XML, that's a lot of additional coding to the DLL which - for the moment - I won't change from the 255 anyways. Still have a lot of work to do, like power-less Turrets (done), power-enabled workbenches (in work) and other things, not even talking about the main mod ;-)

but if you need I can provide the list of all changes I did for that 255 Qs change...

I plan to release at least a "GunPlay" "thin" Mod of BorderlandZ this weekend.

"thin" doesn't mean it's small though ;-) only that it doesn't have all features included I'm currently working on...

I plan to release in that "thin" Mod:

Complete Sets of 6 Weapon Families (or Manufacturors) (playable already 100%, done 80%) :

- Funpimps - that the default set

- Dahl - Recoil---, Firerate-, Damage-

- Jacobs - Damage++, Recoil++, Firerate-

- Bandit - Magsize++, Full Auto, Firerate+,

- Maliwan - Full ELEMENTAL (Fire, Ice, Electricity, Toxic) -- features included, but still better particle effects & models needed

- Torgue - Full EXPLOSIVE -- same, still having some problems with models and particle effects, not sure if I can fix this until weekend

Again, these are the default Manufacturer-Modifiers, the random Quality Modifiers as already published comes on top of that!

These Sets are using Dust2Deaths HDHQGuns-Mod for their different appearence!

Also new additional WeaponMods will be included, very higher Zombie Spawning including unrestricting WanderingHordes, special Looting changes and different Zombie types (besides the vanilla ones there are faster Scout type ones with less HP and way slower Tank type ones with way more HPs -- for these I will use the dark Zombie textures from Mumpfy!)

Also a very first draft of "ActionSkills" starting with Axtons AutoTurret I hope to include. Other ActionSkills inspired from the Borderlands Game will follow and will be configurable and skillable in the Game later...

Quests, POis, world biomes etc. will follow (that's why this will be only a "thin" mod for now as these parts I won't publish yet)...

...added Axton's Auto-Turret...

it's only half the work though, as there needs to be a configurable timer until the Turret can be used again...

but I fear... I need to modifier the Buffs-Implementation then (Item-Exchange via timed Buff)... but not till this weekend...

...updated Axton's Auto-Turret...

now with the first draft for general Action Skills:

startable with a "Quest" and your choose of the right "pill" (each Action Skill will be activatable with a corresponding "pill"),

this will enable the corresponding Progression tree where you can upgrade your Action Skill.

For the moment I will use backpack "crafting" with a long timer to "replenish" your Action Skill - but this is only a workaround until I can add the giveItem/removeItem feature with buffs or events (DLL-changing needed!!).

It's only a first draft, so there's still a lot of work to be done!

But it's at least useable in the upcoming GunPlay-Mod! ;-)

(repository is updated!)

I'm in need of some Modellers and Texturers :-)

(I really suck at that, and only using vanilla assets is not suffice for all I want to include...)

So if your life is boring, but you don't want to start you own Mod...

Come, and help me make this Mod GREAT!!

;-)

BORDERLANDZ GunPlay Early Testers 0.1 Version released!

I'm still updating the info posts...

But please consider, this is an very early PreAlpha Test Version, things may be broken or even crash (red Errors) or are not "nice looking" as many textures and effects are just placeholders for the Moment...

so expect changes often for one or more of the Modlets!

I appreciate every (constructive) Feedback to make this Mod better!

Thanx!

Have Fun!

Pictures, Let's Plays and more Infos will come shortly....

• 2 weeks later...

it's a DLL file. not sure, as I have not messed with the launcher yet.

but as 0.2 is about to drop (doing final testing phase and let's play) I plan to integrate this one into the launcher, though only as a full Mod with own DLL and not as a SDX Mod as of yet.

so when 0.2 drops you should be able to use the whole Mod or parts (as the QSR f.e.) directly from the Launcher....

- - - Updated - - -

BorderlandZ : ActionSkills & Quality-Randomizing Teaser

[video=youtube_share;x_Hg5qHfH3U]

• Selfpowered Turrets with optional auto-ammunition applied and also optional Self-Destruction (= configurable Livetime restriction) (configurable via XML)
  • CreateItems from Buffs, Item Actions or even out of the Progression system (usable in XML)
  • 255 Quality tiers with optional bounded Randomizing feature (configurable via XML) - this way thousands of different weapons will exist and finding the exact same weapon you already have is near impossible!

BORDERLANDZ v0.2 Let's Play Season (GERMAN)

Let's Play BorderlandZ v0.2.

or at least try to...

Trust me, x3-x5 Zombies ARE way enough!

Settings: Warrior, 60min, no-running (some Zombies DO run as that's their walking speed!), Horde-night only at 30th Day.

EPISODE/DAY 01 :

End of Day : Deaths: 2!!, Kills: 87, Distance to MainQuest-Trader: from initial 0.7 to 1.8 km.

TAG 01:

Als ACME Agent ist es unsere Pflicht, den Virus zu stoppen, das Heilmittel zu finden, die Bِsen zu vernichten und was man sonst noch klischeehaftes sich so ausdenken kann....

Aber... dann komme ich, Rucky, und versieb das erstmal.... lol... ;-)

Erster Tag, Aufgabe 1, gehe zum Hنndler um die nنchste Aufgabe zu bekommen.

Ratet mal, ob ich da (jemals) ankomme....

umpf.

Wie auch immer.

Hier ist meine Geschichte:

Ich wurde ins Verbrannte Land befِrdert (hatten die keinen besseren Absprungplatz gefunden?!),

naja, versuch dann erstmal meine Ausrüstung zu sortieren, mich bereit zu machen und dann Richtung diesen Hنndler aufzubrechen, der so wichtig für das ـberleben der Menschheit ist.... jaja... ehrlich jetzt!!

Entfernung 700 Meter. Nur um das mal klarzustellen.

(Anmerkung: Das Motorrad wirds dann auch erst beim Hنndler geben, was die Sache nochmals... uhm... unmِglicher?? machen wird... zumindest für mich....)

Wir starten mit dem Gunzerker-Gen.

Und laufen los...

Immernoch der Meinung, das is' ja nicht weit, gelle?!....

Sodann, mal das verlassene verbrannte Haus durchsuchen... nur um dann von Schlangen, Bنren und laufendem BRENNHOLZ permanent unterbrochen zu werden!!

aber draussen... war's auch nicht besser...

da half dann nur noch GUNZERKING!!!

dann kam ich endlich weiter, nach ca. 50 weiteren Kills war ich etwa 100 Meter weiter...

dann kamen Kِter....

und das war Tod #1.

Und ich spawne... wieder im verbrannten Land.

Dafür jetzt 1.1km vom Hنndler entfernt...

Ist aber eh egal... weil keine Minute spنter war ich wieder tod. Tod #2.

Immerhin, jetzt in der Wüste gespawnt. 1.7 KM entfernt.

Ist ja nicht so dass wir da *unbedingt* dahin wollen, oder?!

Wenigstens konnte ich hier die "Landezone" etwas schneller und besser freimachen.. lol...

Nachdem ich zumindest ein zweites Haus looten konnte, und 87 Zombies überlebt habe bin ich mittlerweile immerhin 1.8 KM vom Hنndler entfernt.

wie.... O.o.... Mist...

EPISODE/DAY 02 :

End of Day : Kills: 185, Distance to Trader: 1.5 km.

TAG 02:

Nach anfنnglichem Geplنnkel mit weiteren Zombies entdecke ich auf der anderen Uferseite ein grِكeres Gebنude, was nach einer guten Lootmِglichkeit oder Basis aussieht.

Es ist sogar besser: Ein Hنndler!

(Was natürlich auch klar ist, dass ich wieder eher weiter weg vom Quest-Hنndler bin als vorher...)

Bis ich jedoch tatsنchlich dort ankomme, muss ich erstmal einiges an Zombiegedِns erledigen.

50 Zombies spنter schaff ich es endlich in die Hنndlerbasis...

Dann ist erstmal Waffen und Ausrüstung kaufen angesagt!

Und ich kann eine MALIWAN ELEKTRO AK ergattern!! Zwar nur in grün, aber das Teil wird rocken!!

Noch nichtmal mit einkaufen fertig, hِre ich von draussen eine Wanderhorde MIT HUNDEN kommen!

Erneuter GUNZERKING EINSATZ!!

(dabei habe ich sogar die SMG kaputtgeschossen lol!! und musste auf die Pistole ausweichen - ja, ich hatte die AK noch nicht einsatzbereit, quasi...)

Als die Nacht hereinbricht, und mich nochmals rauswagte.... kamen schon die nنchsten wieder an...

Aber auch diese waren jetzt kein Problem.

Zwischenstand: 185 Zombie kills, 1.5 KM vom eigentlichen Quest-Hنndler entfernt.

(ECHT? bin ja wieder nنher gekommen!!!! lol ;-)

EPISODE/DAY 03 :

End of Day : Kills: 291, Distance to Trader: 1.6 km.

TAG 03:

Wir wollten heute nun endlich mal Richtung Quest-Hنndler gehen.

Wenn da 200 Meter weiter nicht diese Schlucht mit offensichtlichen Hِhlen wنre...

Das ist jetzt schon klar, dass man sich dass angucken muss, richtig?!

Aber erstmal muss ich mich gleich mal gegen 'ne weiكe Anaconda und ne Menga Zombies erwehren...

Danach erkunde ich eine Art Bergwerk mit unterirdischen Gنngen und Hِhlen...

Was mich dann aber in den Graben, also Grand Canyon ;-) führt...

Leider interessiert die Zombies Fallschaden nicht wirklich, und so plumpsen sie auch mal von ganz oben runter um an leckere Gehirne - sprich mich - heranzukommen...

Wenn dann aber auch noch weiكe Anacondas dazukommen, wirds ... eng...

Als dann über meiner zukünftigen Zuflucht die Decke bzw. das Erdreich zusammenstürzt - laggts ziemlich, sorry Leute,

aber ich habs überlebt und konnte mich in den "Bergunterkünften" die Nacht über verstecken.

Zwischenstand: 291 Zombie Kills (+100!!), 1.6 KM vom Questhنndler entfernt.

(D.h., RICHTIG! Wir sind schon wieder weiter weg!!! War doch klar, oder?! grmpf...)

EPISODE/DAY 04 :

End of Day : Kills: 424, Distance to Trader: 2.0 km.

TAG 04:

Nach einem kleinen Lagerfeuer, frischen Getrنnken und guter Mahlzeit gehts erstmal dran, diese seltsame "Befestigung" nنher zu untersuchen. Wie wir dann feststellen ist dies offenbar eine uralte Totengedenkstنtte/Grab.

Danach gehts weiter der Schlucht entlang - und immer weiter weg von unserem Hنndler lol - bis wir nahe einer Aussichtsplattform/Laden einen Aufstieg finden! Yeah!

Entfernung zum Hنndler nun 2.0 KM. Yeah!!

Oben angekommen bekommen wir es natürlich gleich mal wieder mit ner Menge Zombies - inkl. weiكen Anaconda - zu tun, was einer guten GUNZERKING Portion natürlich gelegen kommt!

Dann wirds aber tatsنchlich ZWEImal kurz KRITISCH, als das Gunzerking aufhِrt und plِtzlich noch mal nen Dutzend Zombies und etliche Schlangen aufkreuzen!!

Aber letzlich wurde auch das geschafft!

Und nachdem die Aussichtplattform mit Laden gelootet war, ist es mittlerweile schon Abend geworden und die Frage kommt auf, was tun?

Rechts sieht man ein grِكeres Gebنude - ist aber wieder in der falschen Richtung, sprich wieder weiter weg vom Hنndler, oder ins Ungewisse laufen... was aber nie eine Gute Idee ist...

Also auf zur Herberge/Motel.

Klaro, dass es kurz davor wieder einen Zombie-ـberfall gibt...

Hier kommt auch erstmal das MALIWAN ELEKTRO Sturmgewehr zum Einsatz!!! ;-)

Lustigerweise (haha) kamen die meisten Zombies aber erst raus NACHDEM mein Aktionskill wieder aufgebraucht war... klaro... und das waren dann jetzt insgesamt 424 Kills (+130!!)

Für die Nacht habe ich mich dann erstmal im ersten Zimmer (Rezeption) in die Ecke gekauert...

Entfernung: 2.0 KM. Lol. Ja, wir sind wieder WEITER WEG vom Hنndler!!

EPISODE/DAY 05 :

End of Day : Kills: 565, Distance to Trader: 2.1 km.

TAG 05:

Ziel wieder nنher an den Hنndler kommen.

Was meint ihr schaff ichs?

Ich verrats euch gleich mal: NICHT EINEN METER!!!

UNFASSBAR!!

Okay, zunنchstmal, wir sind hier in einem groكen Motel, sprich massig Zimmer, auch wenn ich nicht alle jetzt durchgehen muss, aber ein paar looten, muss schon sein, insbesondere die beiden Lagerrنume!

Gut ist, dass es hier auch wieder einen Verkaufsautomaten gibt!

Nach ein wenig looten, demontieren und kurzer Shoppingtour am Automaten, kommt habe ich mit einer sehr langgezogenen Wanderhorde (oder Screamer-Horde??) zu tun.

Danach gibts 'ne weitere Shoppingtour, ein paar Zimmer werden gelootet und die neue RAKETEN-Schotti von Torgue wird mal an einem armen Hasen getestet lol ;-)

Spنter teste ich auch noch eine TORGUE Pistole und eine TORGUE Hunting Rifle. Beide sind erheblich besser geeignet als sie Schotti

Eigentlich hatte ich noch vor kurz vor der Nacht dennoch noch bis zum nنchsten Haus vorzudringen - allerdings wurde das dann doch viel zu schnell dunkel und Rückzug war angesagt.

Nagut... also Ressourcen abbauen, waren ja ein paar Felsen in der Nنhe....

DENKSTE.

Kaum hatte ich - eigentlich aus Jux - mal zwei Selbstschussanlagen aufgestellt, gings richtig rund!!

Und dann kam 'ne Mega-Nachthorde!!!

Aber JETZT kam das Elektro-Sturmgewehr so richtig in Fahrt!!! YiiiiHaaaa!!!

Okay, das war heftig!

Abschliessend nochmal handeln und zurückziehen.

Zwischenbilanz: 565 Kills (+140!!!), und exakt gleiche Position 2.1 KM LOOOLLLOOOOOL (sogar noch weiter weg ;-)

Und ich wollte doch weiterkommen.... ;-)

EPISODE/DAY 06 :

End of Day : Kills: 784, Distance to Trader: 1.6 km.

TAG 06:

Wir sind weiter weg vom Quest-Hنndler als jemals zuvor!!!

Was machen wir hier falsch?!

Nach anfنnglichem Zombie-Geplنnkel gehts diesesmal aber in die richtige Richtung!

Vorher wird aber unser erstes EIS-ELEMENT eingebaut!

Auf dem Weg jede Menge Stِrenfriede, aber wir erreichen endlich mal ein weiteres Haus.

Nach dem Looten gehts aber gleich weiter, wir wollen ja vorankommen!!

Und siehe da, wir sehen - ein weiteres? - groكes Gebنude in der Ferne!

Kِnnte ein - weiterer? - Hنndler sein!!

Als wir dann nنher kommen, sehen wir, yep, ist ein Hنndler! Ein weiterer Hنndler!!!

Moment....

Ne... oder... ??

DA WAREN WIR SCHON!!!!

Am Tag 2.

Und jetzt?

Tag 6.

Also versuchen wir mal - trotz nahender Dunkelheit - weiterzugehen...

Ein paar Zielübungen mit der Eis-Pistole und dem Stunn-Effekt...

als dann eine neue Nacht-Horde aufkreuzt mit einem RAKETENWERFER-BOSS !!!

Oh SCHEI... benkleister!!!

Das wird richtig knapp, mit den zugehِrigen Kِtern, dem Raketen-Boss und den anderen Zombies...

Wieder gut, dass es ACTION-SKILLS gibt!!

Danach - es war bereits weit nach Mitternacht, und stockdunkel - bin ich eigentlich mehr oder weniger ziellos umhergeirrt, bis es wieder hell geworden ist, da ich natürlich die Loot-Taschen nicht liegenlassen wollte...

Hab mich natürlich vِllig verirrt, naja fast... ;-)

Nach weiteren Geplنnkel und weiterem Einsatz meiner Fنhigkeit, bin ich für den Save-Point aber dennoch wieder zum Hنndler zurück.

Ich war wieder soweit wie am Tag 02.

Tja.

Ansonsten: Kills: 784 (+220!!!!!), Entfernung 1.6 KM.

EPISODE/DAY 07 :

End of Day : Kills: 866, Distance to Trader: 1.2 km.

TAG 07:

Tag 7. Nein kein Horden-Tag.

Und nein, wir sind noch nicht weiter dran am Hauptquest-Hنndler...

Nach einer ausgiebigen Schopping-Tour wollen wir aber DIESESMAL wirklich nنher an unser Ziel rankommen.

Ernsthaft!

Ja, ehrlich!

Und wir schaffen es auf 1.3 KM!! (Und looten dann erstmal das nنchste Haus - nachdem wir die Zombies erstmal abgewehrt haben...)

Als nنchstes kommen wir an eine Raststنtte, natürlich Zombie-verseucht...

Aber nachdem wir das Gebiet groكrنumig gesنubert haben, machen wir es uns auf dem Dach gemütlich und beginnen den Tag 08 damit.

(ja diesesmal ein kürzerer Let's Play, aber die Position ist gerade sehr günstig gewesen!)

Zwischenstand: 866 Kills (+80!), Entfernung 1.2 KM.

EPISODE/DAY 08 :

End of Day : Kills: 1023, Distance to Trader: 0.9 km.

TAG 08:

1.2 KM. Na, da müsste doch was gehen. Sagen wir die Hنlfte? Lol, ne sagen wir lieber nix....

Okay, erstmal die üblichen Zombie-Wegelagerer abwehren, dann gehts Richtung Hنndler.

Mittlerweile haben wir auch so viel eingepackt, dass wir fast permanent überladen sind.

Nicht gut.

Ein Grund ist, dass wir auch immer wieser überhitzen, ich statt der maskulinen Zigarre (Stنrke+1) zum Halstuch wechseln muss und damit noch weiter (bzw. früher) überladen bin.

Bereits wenige hundert Meter weiter gibts weitere Zombie-ـberfنlle, inkl. einer weiteren weiكen Anaconda.

Kurze Zeit spنter 'nen Tageshorden-Angriff. Mittlerweile haben sich auch Ferale Zombies zur Meute dazugesellt - aber, diesesmal keine Boss-Zombies dabei! Puh!

Damit war das nicht wirklich ein Problem - ausser dass ich mittendrin meine Waffe reparieren musste - ich brauche eine bessere!!

Als nنchstes das nahegelegene Haus durchsuchen und looten.

Dazu entledige ich mich zunنchst mal aller Batterien und Motoren aus meinem Gepنck, damit ich mich wieder schneller bewegen kann.

Wنhrendessen kam auch ein Versorungsflieger, hat das "Paket" allerdings gute 500 Meter weiter weg gedroppt.

Wir lassen das aber erstmal - schliesslich wollten wir zuerst woanders hin, nicht wahr?! ;-)

Voraus scheint dann eine grِكere Stadt zu kommen, da ich viele und grِكere Gebنude auf beiden Seiten des nنchsten Hügels gesehen habe. Ich entschliesse mich mal links herum zu gehen und finde einen gut geschützen Camping-Bereich, geschützt durch aufeinander gestapelte Fahrzeugbarrieren, alten Kühlschrنnken etc.

Da ich immer weiter überfüllt bin, entschliesse ich mich mal, alle Seeds (Setzlinge) mal zu entsorgen, da wir in diesem Spiel eh weniger den Farmer spielen werden ;-)

Dorte Camping-Basis von Zombie-Gedِns bereinigt, mache ich mich an looten und stelle mal sicherhaltshalber beide Auto Turrets auf - auch wenn da erstmal die Tiere dran glauben müssen.

Mittels der nun aufgestellten kleinen Werkbank und der vorhandenen Feuerstelle werden dann Munition und Getrنnke und Essen gemacht. Zudem installiere ich mal - um Platz im Inventar zu schaffen - alle freien Mods in - eigentlich zu verkaufende - Waffen. Das spart zumindest Platz, ich muss dann aber daran denken diese wieder auszubauen, wenn ich die Waffen dann verkaufe!!

Zwischenbericht: 1023 Kills (+150!!!), 926 Meter zum Hنndler!

EPISODE/DAY 09 :

-- THIS WAS A FIGHT!!

End of Day : Deaths: 3, Kills: 1377, Distance to Trader: 0.7 km.

TAG 09:

Wir sind in einer "geschützten" Camping-Basis, und alles is ganz "easy", richtig?

Wir werden dann ganz gemütlich auf dem Weg zum Hنndler sein, auf ruhigen und sicheren Strassen, korrekt?

Und wir sind eh derart übermunitioniert, das es eh keine Gegner mit uns aufnehmen kِnnen, stimmts?

Bleibt dran! Denn wir werden eines besseren belehrt werden...

Aber erstmal zum Tagesanfang zurück.

Wir noch schِn in der ruhigen Camping-Basis, labern noch rum, dass wir das Motorrad obwohl schon bekommen, auf keinen Fall nutzen werden bis wir zum Hنndler kommen... blah blah...

Manchmal denke ich, es wنre besser, die Vids erst NACH dem Spielen zu vertonen.

Weil... das ist eh (fast) immer anders als ich es am Anfang so groكspurig erzنhle... lol...

Gut, alles zusammengepackt und wir gehen weiter Richtung Hنndler.

Kaum hundert Meter gelaufen, werden wir schon von einem Zombie-Empfangskomitee begrüsst.

Wir finden eine GroكApotheke/Sanitنtshaus oder wie man das nennt, und - leider - in der Richtung in die wir müssen... ist wieder verbranntes Land. Ihr erinnert euch? Wir waren da ganz am Anfang, und sind permanent draufgegangen!!

Auch wenn wir eigentlich alles um das Gebنude gesنubert zu haben glaubten - natürlich die Zombies IM Gebنude oder oben auf dem Dach, waren noch immer da - und wollten mich dann überraschen,

was ersten Gunserking-Einsatz an diesem Tage nِtig machte!

Schon froh, endlich etwas looten zu kِnnen und ein wenig Ruhe zu haben, machte ich mich auf, innen schonmal die erste Kasse zu untersuchen.... als ich durch die zerbrochenen Fenster ein paar schnelle Scout-Zombies entdeckte... oh oh!! Ich ahnte SCHLIMMES!

Sofort rausgestürmt und in die Richtung meiner vorherigen Basis geguckt...

MASSIVE MEUTE was da auf mich zukam!!

Ich hatte echt Glück, dass meine Spezial-Fنhigkeit schon wieder aufgeladen war!!!

Was dann folgte war ein MASSAKER.

Aber das Schlimmste!!! Kurz bevor ich die Horde beendet hatte, kam eine Screamer-Horde, und die wollte nicht aufhِren, und wurde immer GRضSSER (hatte mehrere Screamer dabei)!!

Ich versuchte mich zur alten Camping-Basis zurückzuziehen, wurde aber mehrmals überrannt!

Dann kam noch eine weiكe Anaconda.

Aber die habe ich noch geschafft!

Dann ein Elektro-Werfer-Zombie!!

Auch geschafft.

Also "eigentlich".... ja, eigentlich... hatte ich die Lage VOLL IM GRIFF!!

Hنtte ich nur aufgehِrt... bevor ein Super-Boss-Gegner mich dennoch gekillt hat.

Ist offenbar Teil einer neuen Screamer-Horde gewesen.

TOT #3.

Zurück im Motel, auf dem kleineren Dach, und ja, 2.0 KM wieder weg.

So, jetzt erstmal RUHE einkehren lassen, Inventar ordnen, mal eine Aufbewahrungsbox craften um dort die ganzen Batterien, Motoren, Magazine und sonstigen Kram unterzubringen...

...als ich schon wieder angegriffen werde...

Also erstmal runter vom Dach, mal gucken...

und ne oder? ne kleine Horde.

"Near Death Trauma..." Pah! Gunzerkering aktiviert und wegrotzen das Zeugs!

Nach Einsammeln des Zombie-Loots entscheide ich mich dann aber doch, mal das Motorrad auszupacken.

(Siehe Anmerkung am Anfang ;-)

Nach üblichem Schopping, wird dann das Motorrad auch ausgepackt und die ganzen überschüssigen Batterien etc. aus dem Storage Chest dort hineingepackt.

Dann wieder los...

und wir sind wieder beim anderen Hنndler @1.6KM. lol.

Klar, dort wartet die nنchste Horde ;-) aber mein ActionSkill ist auch schon wieder bereit!

Und es wird langsam Abends...

Nach neuer Ausrüstung kaufen und teilweise anlegen, gehts, trotz bereits finsterster Nacht weiter!

Kurze Wegstrecke spنter bin ich wieder an der Camping-Basis, und drei Screamer sind dort immernoch aktiv!

Ich versuche zwar kurz, dort zu halten, aber eine neue Horde rafft sich bereits wieder auf!!

Also erstmal weiter und an der GroكApotheke mal nachschauen...

Und ja, dort ist's ruhiger. Motorrad abgestellt, alle Waffen überprüft, und auf gehts zur Revanche Richtung alter Camping-Base!

Und ja, natürlich laufe ich wieder in einen Hinterhalt - aber diesemal kann ich mich derer erwehren!! ;-)

Aber der Super-Feuer-BOSS ist auch wieder da!!

Aber diese mal hab ich ihn!!

Dennoch : RـCKZUG!!!!

Ich zieh mich erstmal zur GroكApotheke zurück und lass die Zombies mal kommen...

Als ich sie langsam zurückgedrنngt hatte, fast schon wieder in der Nنhe der Camping-Base...

Kam wieder ein Screaming-Schrei... und ich bin lieber wieder weg...

aber... GUNZERKING-TIME!! und noch ein Vorstoك!

und dann habe ich es ENDLICH geschafft, nach über 350 KILLS!

DAS war ein Spieltag!

Punktestand nach Tag 09: Tote: 3(+1)!!, Kills: 1377 (+350!!!!!!!), 755 Meter zum Hنndler!

EPISODE/DAY 10 :

End of Day : Kills: 1409, Distance to Trader: 0.7 km.

TAG 10:

Nach dem Massen-Massaker vom letzten Tag, wollte ich diesen Tag mal ruhiger angehen lassen, den Loot entsprechend mal begutachten, verkaufen was nicht benِtigt wird und entsprechend die Apotheke mal plündern!

Natürlich geht das erst, nachdem ich die ersten paar Zombies weggerنumt habe!

Danach wird die Apotheke gerنumt, teilweise Gerنtschaften demontiert und der Verkaufsautomat mehrmals genutzt.

Oben auf dem Dach wird zudem die kleine Werkbank genutzt um weitere Munition zu craften, und eine neue Feuerstelle gemacht um frisches Wasser zu kochen und neues Essen zu grillen...

Zudem werden die Waffen nochmal überprüft, einige Mods ausgetauscht und sich bereit gemacht, am nنchsten Tag wieder ins "Verbrannte Land" vorzudringen...

Am nنchsten morgen gehts nochmal zum Automaten, dann wird die Werkbank abgebaut und die Tِpfe etc. aus der Feuerstelle geholt.

Und wir sind bereit, in ein neues Abenteuer zu starten.... am nنchsten Spieltag!

Endstand dieses Tages: Kills: 1409 (+30 ;-) 765 Meter zum Hنndler.

EPISODE/DAY 11 :

-- Again in the Burnt Forrest!!

End of Day : Kills: 1650, Distance to Trader: 0.25 km.

TAG 11:

Ziel dieses Tages: ENDLICH nنher an die Hنndler-Basis zu kommen!

Dazu müssen wir jetzt aber ins "Verbrannte Land" (Burnt Forrest). Wir erinnern uns: Wir sind dort in der Nنhe gespawnt und dabei 2 mal draufgegangen.

Also machen wir uns auf den Weg.

Wie immer gibts ein wenig zu tun unterwegs.

Was aber nichts ist zum Vergleich der Gegner, die uns innerhalb des Verbrannten Gebietes erwarten: Bنren jeder Art, Brennende, selbst Unsichtbare!!

Hier kann man nur langsam vorrücken, evtl. mittels Spezialfنhigkeiten mal schneller, aber dennoch immer mit Vorsicht!

Als es abends zu regnen anfنngt ist das gleich zweimal gut: Erstens kühlt das etwas ab und zweitens werden wir, falls wir doch mal angezündet werden, sofort wieder gelِscht durch den Regen! ;-)

Es ist um die Mitternachtszeit, wir sind noch immer nicht angekommen, aber wir bekommen eine Nacht-Horde gegen uns, inkl. Screamer, Schreihنlsen!!!

Und das wenn man fast nichtmehr die Hand vor den Augen sieht!

Das bedeutet: RـCKZUG! Ja, unglaublich. ICH muss mich zurückziehen. SCHON WIEDER!

Und das ganze sogar bis hin zum ANFANG des Gebietes!!!!

Zurückgeschlagen von den Zombies... Erzنhlt das ja nicht weiter!!!

Und ich komme bis zum morgen nichtmal wirklich weiter!

Erst am frühen nنchsten Tag, wage ich einen neuen Vorstoss - und habe Glück, dass die Nachthorde zumindest weitgehends verschwunden ist - bis auf ein paar lنstige Schreihنlse, die immernoch da sind!

Als wir das endlich geschafft haben, fahren wir langsam weiter, sehen dass wir sogar in die Nنhe von normalen Waldgebiet (Forrest) kommen, und erreichen eine kleine ziemlich verbrannte und zerstِrte Siedlung, in der wir uns erstmal niederlassen, bzw. den (Spiel)Tag ausklingen.

Immerhin, wir haben es 500 Meter durch das verbrannte Gebiet geschafft!!

Mal sehen wie es am nنchsten (Spiel)Tag weitergeht...

Endstand dieses Tages: Kills: 1650 (+240!!!!), 258 Meter zum Hنndler!

EPISODE/DAY 12 :

End of Day : Kills: 1802, Distance to Trader: 0.25 km.

TAG 12:

EPISODE/DAY 13 : not yet uploaded

End of Day : Kills: xx, Distance to Trader: xx km.

TAG 13:

EPISODE/DAY 14 : not yet uploaded

End of Day : Kills: xx, Distance to Trader: xx km.

TAG 14:

more will follow...

-----

only to make that clear: this Versiopn 0.2 is NOT YET released! I'm still playtesting and finetuning it so that even if not all planned features are included yet, it still can be played in full and you can have a Blast with it!

-----

Archived