Russian Biomes

YuriBengala

Russian Biomes V1.2

V1.2 Improved Desert Biome

V1.1 Improved the Snowy Biome

Basically this mod changes the enviroment from the main forest of 7DTD, it is made to ressemble a Taiga forest.

In future Updates i pretend to make a overhaul in other biomes, add swamps, marshes, Tundras...

HOW TO INSTALL

-Extract the file (RU_Biomes)

-Search in the archive for a folder called "Russian_Biomes"

-Introduce the "Russian_Biomes" archive in your Mods folder (if you don't have one, create a folder called "Mods" in your 7dtd directory)

-Done!

ScreenShots

SXPEVUu.png

xplCk7S.png

UN1KHTn.png

bbjmPQy

2pMg7hp.png

kIA6IPa.png

LINK

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/394

Special Thanks:

DUST2DEATH (i based myself in his HDHQ mod to create this one)

Other Mods:

Check out my another mod in Nexus (Soviet Weapon Pack):

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/251

[email protected]

Thanks Guppycur, the mod only changes the Decorations in the biome, the textures are the vanilla ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice job! Are the ground textures high resolution as well?

Thanks Guppycur, the mod only changes the Decorations in the biome, the textures are the vanilla ones.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like the desert with all the dead foliage. Reminds me of alot of Californian deserts.

Thanks for the Support Laz Man!

Im using this with RH 5.5.1 and it fits nicely for me. Im using the basic Russian Forest Biome v.1. It's just Biomes no textures. Nicely done, I'm a STALKER fan and modder. Thanks!

Thnks for the support Taylorsd! I'm working now in a project to create new prefabs to 7DTD, all of them based in STALKER, i wanna create the X16 lab, X18 lab, sidorovich's Bunker, some regular russian apartments and even Duty/Freedom bases, it will take some time, but i'm already working on it.

Thnks for the support Taylorsd! I'm working now in a project to create new prefabs to 7DTD, all of them based in STALKER, i wanna create the X16 lab, X18 lab, sidorovich's Bunker, some regular russian apartments and even Duty/Freedom bases, it will take some time, but i'm already working on it.

You definitely have the right atmosphere so far to make it like the stalker games.

Awesome! There was always that feel in SOC that got me hooked in with the series. It would be great if we could get the bandits working in the game so we could have some faction wars.

Archived