No Sleeper Respawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit:

Just wanna say that I solved my stupid problem 2 weeks ago, cause I had a copy of the AssemblyCsharp.Dll on the same location. That was why it did not work. xD
    Last edited by Robeloto; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

I thought this was working, but the sleepers from a building came back. So, can anyone confirm that this mod does indeed work or not for 18.3?

Comment

It doesn't work for 18.3, but the mod author has gone back to 17.4, so I wouldn't expect an update anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tristam View Post
          It doesn't work for 18.3, but the mod author has gone back to 17.4, so I wouldn't expect an update anytime soon.
          Yes, I read that yesterday. I am not familiar with harmony script so no clue at all how it works. And I do not even know what has changed with the sleepers between 18.2 and 18.3. I thought they were untouched.

Comment

Oh no, this isn't working? It was one of my favorite mods. I always have this included and loot respawn off. It doesn't make sense to go through the same poi over and over, when there's so many other pois left on the map in single player.
            TY for the information, Tristam.

Comment

My pleasure. Pay it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by chikorina View Post
                Oh no, this isn't working? It was one of my favorite mods. I always have this included and loot respawn off. It doesn't make sense to go through the same poi over and over, when there's so many other pois left on the map in single player.
                TY for the information, Tristam.
                Hey, as this is not being maintained, I've made a working version here:
                https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...n)-18-3-tested

Comment

Working...
                X