MeanCloud's Supplemental Pumpkins [A18]

psouza4

intro_all.png

INTRO & CREDIT:

Halloween is coming and The Fun Pimps are working on some themed content for us that was released A18 b149. If you're like me and can't wait until everything is fully implemented, you'll want this modlet that finishes support for pumpkins and supplements them with the addition of a pumpkin spice latte.

Note: most of the art and 3D models are The Fun Pimp's original work, I'm just adding the appropriate XML or filling in the blanks to make the pumpkin-themed content more complete and accessible. Also, if this content is ever removed from the game, this modlet should restore it.

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL:

Alpha 18: MeanCloud__SupplementalPumpkins_v1.01.zip (version 1.01, 2019-10-25)

Download and extract this modlet to your 7 Days to Die Mods folder.

For Steam users, that's <steamdir>\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods (create 'Mods' if it doesn't exist).

v1.01 CHANGES:

• Modified XML for jack-o-lanterns to be consistent with TFP's version (lighting effect and diagonal rotation).
  • Removed my custom art for pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, and pumpkin bread (TFP has their own assets now).

USING THIS MOD:

This modlet adds loot for pumpkin seeds and pumpkin recipes as well as integrating the Living Off The Land and Master Chef perks to unlock pumpkin-related recipes. Look for these recipes or pumpkin seeds and plant them in a farming plot to grow them just like any plant. You can also make jack-o-lantern's from pumpkins.

pumpkin_patch.png

SUPPORT ME:

PayPal Donation if you enjoyed my work and want to encourage me to do more.

All of my modlets for 7 Days to Die.

Minor update to v1.01 which updates the assets used and makes XML consistent with TFP's. They're getting closer to finishing their Halloween content. With A18 b155 you could almost remove my mod entirely, but you'd lose some extra localization text and the custom pumpkin spice latte drink.

Archived