MeanCloud's Mining modlet (A18) with copper, zinc, and excavators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del_Stryker View Post
    Right on, no worries. I just dig your mod alot and I find it super useful, and indispensable at this point. I just wanted to be able to see the different nodes as I drove around so I threw them together. Feel free to use them however you want.
    Thanks for the kind words, glad this mod has value to you

Comment

Originally posted by psouza4 View Post
      Updated mod to v1.03, which increases generation rate of copper and zinc boulders and uses Del_Stryker's models for copper and zinc. They look good, thanks Del_Stryker!
      When I open the 1.03 zip file instead of a Meancloud__Mining folder which I can drop into the mods folder I see the 4 folders and the Modinfo.xml that would normally be in the M__M folder - should I just create that folder in Mods ?

Comment

Yes, sorry sometimes I zip up the contents directly. The folder name doesn't actually matter so call it what you like.

Comment

Seems to work well enough, but I have not tried the excavators yet.

Comment

I wish this would work with War3zuk/Tallon Alpha 18.1

Comment

Opening the furnace causes an error

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
              at XUiC_WorkstationMaterialInputWindow.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x0004c] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at XUiController.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00061] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup.Update (System.Single _dt) [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at XUi.OnUpdateDeltaTime (System.Single updateDeltaTime) [0x00174] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at XUiUpdater.Update () [0x00048] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00034] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0
              at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1>:0

(Filename: <6263ac8f34f841dd874f1748cd302ef1> Line: 0)

Comment

Tell them to fix their mod code that overwrites forge inputs.

Comment

Hello there. First of all, great mod you have. I've got a question; Do you plan to update the mod for A18.2? I've been having a few errors related with the forge while using this mod. I don't mind staying in 18.1, just wondering if it will come anytime soon, before I decide to create a new world.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to be a problem with SMXui, I removed it and now it works fine, would be great if they worked together tho.
                  Last edited by LeviathanX; 12-08-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

See my prior replies. It's their skin that's the problem (overriding inputs).

Comment

So if I am reading the first post correctly, these modded ores would not generate in the Pregen01, Pregen02, Pregen03 worlds correct?

Comment

Originally posted by omegarte View Post
                        So if I am reading the first post correctly, these modded ores would not generate in the Pregen01, Pregen02, Pregen03 worlds correct?
                        I've just tested this and ores are generated during the creation of a new game.
                        It has nothing to do with map generation. So pregenerated maps can be used.

Edit: I have a suggestion for this mod. When crafting bullet casings from zinc and copper, it takes 4 seconds to create one single casing. If i however use the vanilla from brass it takes 1 second. But if i convert the zinc and copper to brass, melt that brass and then create casings from brass, the whole process takes 3 seconds. Can the author change the bullets casings crafting time to 1 or 2 seconds max?
                        Last edited by fullbanner; 12-30-2019, 03:43 PM. Reason: Suggestion added

Comment

Hey man thanks for the mod i love it!
                          Last edited by nigoshi; 01-06-2020, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Any update for alpha 18.2 or 18.3? Or will the current version work fine on these newer builds of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by hollipl View Post
                              Any update for alpha 18.2 or 18.3? Or will the current version work fine on these newer builds of the game?

I tried on a new generated world and it's working fine on A18.3
                              Last edited by Hiperion; 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM. Reason: quote

Comment

I am guessing that any other mods that modify the forge will be incompatible with this? I am using the War3zuk mods and one of the things it does is modify the forge to have three inputs instead of two. But I really like the idea of the new resources and mining machines.

Comment

Working...
                                X