No announcement yet.

MeanCloud's Mining modlet (A18) with copper, zinc, and excavators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ŘźDoes this mod affects the spawn rate of the other ores? It's more difficult to find some of them but i don't know if it is just a coincidence

Comment

Hi, your mod seems really cool to play but me and my friend cannot get it to work. we have followed the instructions but it still doesn't work. we also have the SMX mod by Sirillion. any advice on what we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMurphy11 View Post
        Hi, your mod seems really cool to play but me and my friend cannot get it to work. we have followed the instructions but it still doesn't work. we also have the SMX mod by Sirillion. any advice on what we can do.
        As mentioned before, other mods that reduce the forge inputs by reskinning are not supported. You have to go to those mod authors and have them add supports for extra inputs to the forge.

https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/...e2#post1594357

Comment

Updated to version 1.04:
          • The existing 3D models for the copper and zinc boulders have been tweaked.
          • A new 3D model has been added for the rock crusher workstation
          • Bullet casings now craft faster (1s per casing)

Comment

Originally posted by JackMurphy11 View Post
            There is actually a compatibility patch for this available, have been for quite some time now. Just add this to the mix and it should work.

https://github.com/Sirillion/ZMXuiMeanCloudCP

Comment

Hi! Thanks for the mod. I've been loving it but I've hit a problem with it. I placed my first excavator today. Once I placed it, the game starting going crazy with sounds and the frame rate died.
              I logged out and tried to log back in again. I got a "null reference" error and now I can't enter my world. It's on a local dedicated server for your infomation.
              I hope we can solve this. Cheers. the jaff

Comment

Originally posted by thejaff View Post
                Hi! Thanks for the mod. I've been loving it but I've hit a problem with it. I placed my first excavator today. Once I placed it, the game starting going crazy with sounds and the frame rate died.
                I logged out and tried to log back in again. I got a "null reference" error and now I can't enter my world. It's on a local dedicated server for your infomation.
                I hope we can solve this. Cheers. the jaff
                No chance of helping you without full logs for me to review.

Comment

Working...
                X