MeanCloud's Modlets Collection

psouza4

If you have feedback or problems with any of my modlets, try to post them in their specific topic (most of these modlets link to their own topic).

Major Mods

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 785]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Description[/TD]

[TD]Compatibility[/TD]

[TD]Version[/TD]

[TD]Link[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cannabis[/TD]

[TD]Adds usable cannabis to the game. Who says you can't enjoy the end of the world?[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[TD]1.01[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Fishing[/TD]

[TD]Adds active and automatic fishing and new cooking recipes[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[TD]1.04[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Mining[/TD]

[TD]Adds copper and zinc (including ore generation, salvaging, and looting) and mining machines.[/TD]

[TD]A18.0, A18.1+[/TD]

[TD]1.01, 1.04[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Minor Mods [TABLE=class: grid, width: 785]

[TR]

[TD]Name[/TD]

[TD]Description[/TD]

[TD]Compatibility[/TD]

[TD]Version[/TD]

[TD]Link[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Barbed Wire[/TD]

[TD]Returns the missing or removed barbed wire sheet from A17.[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[TD]1.00[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Don't Use Up Water[/TD]

[TD]Prevents empty jars from depleting water sources that the player placed with a bucket.[/TD]

[TD]A17, A18[/TD]

[TD]1.00[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Enemy Reach Shortener[/TD]

[TD]Reduces enemy's reach to a more reasonable distance. Credit to JaxTeller718 for concept: this is a copy of his but with an even shorter reach, fixes to falloff damage, and is forward-compatible with new and custom enemies.[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[TD]1.01[/TD]

[TD]download[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Increased Animals[/TD]

[TD]Adds more peaceful animals spawning in the game (about double). Credit to stallionsden for concept: his version spawns way too many animals because the game engine doesn't respect modlet spawn limitations like it used to.[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[TD]1.00[/TD]

[TD]download[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Med Stack Sizes[/TD]

[TD]Updates all of the medical supplies (consumables and ingredients) to stack to +5 more than they used to (stacks of 5 are now stacks of 10; stacks of 10 are now stacks of 15).[/TD]

[TD]A17, A18[/TD]

[TD]1.01[/TD]

[TD]download[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Regenerating Boulders[/TD]

[TD]Boulders (even ore boulders) will regenerate after they have been mined.[/TD]

[TD]A17, A18[/TD]

[TD]1.03[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Scrap Bone Knives[/TD]

[TD]Allows bone knives to be scrapped back to bone.[/TD]

[TD]A17, A18[/TD]

[TD]1.00[/TD]

[TD]download[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Supplemental Pumpkins[/TD]

[TD]Finishes and supplements The Fun Pimp's Halloween-themed content.[/TD]

[TD]A18 b149+[/TD]

[TD]1.01[/TD]

[TD]topic[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

GENERAL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Download and extract modlets to your 7 Days to Die /Mods folder.

For Steam users, that's <steamdir>\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods (create 'Mods' if it doesn't exist).

Once extracted if the mod contains a /Prefabs folder, then move the files in the mod's /Prefabs folder to your 7 Days to Die /Data/Prefabs folder.

For Steam users, that's <steamdir>\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs ('Prefabs' will already exist; if you can't find it, you're in the wrong place).

Some mods require (or strongly recommend) you to start a new game.

SUPPORT ME:

PayPal Donation if you enjoyed my work and want to encourage me to do more.

So did they Fix the Max 30k Bug thing that we had back in the older versions ? & A Big Thanks...
Previously, the game engine stored the units in a forge as a signed short integer (2 bytes), which has a range of -2^15 - 2^15 (-32,767 to 32,768). Anything over 32.7k would cause the forge to 'wrap around' to negative amounts. It appears that The Fun Pimps have evolved to larger storage sizes for holding this data (the ItemStack.count member is an 'int' now -- 4 bytes -- and no longer a 'short' -- 2 bytes).

I tested this between multiple game sessions and didn't seem to lose any of the hundreds of thousands of units I had in my forges with this mod.

(P.S.: with the current storage of 4 bytes, signed, we could technically push this up to 2,147,483,648 now but I'm not sure the formatters for the GUI like numbers of this size)

Had a problem with your Enemy Reach Shortener. The game didn't like the -- in your comments. I had to remove them to get the mod to work.

Sorry about that, released v1.01 (it just fixes the XML comments issue so if you already did that with your local copy, you don't need my 1.01 update).

Previously, the game engine stored the units in a forge as a signed short integer (2 bytes), which has a range of -2^15 - 2^15 (-32,767 to 32,768). Anything over 32.7k would cause the forge to 'wrap around' to negative amounts. It appears that The Fun Pimps have evolved to larger storage sizes for holding this data (the ItemStack.count member is an 'int' now -- 4 bytes -- and no longer a 'short' -- 2 bytes).

I tested this between multiple game sessions and didn't seem to lose any of the hundreds of thousands of units I had in my forges with this mod.

(P.S.: with the current storage of 4 bytes, signed, we could technically push this up to 2,147,483,648 now but I'm not sure the formatters for the GUI like numbers of this size)

A18.0 (b155)

Unfortunately, it does not seem to work here. In a singleplayer game the value in the Forge goes over 34000, but as soon as you save the game and go back in it is negative. On our server, the nearby player gets error messages in the console and after a re-login the map area with the Forge is reset.

any ideas why it doesn't work here?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived