Magbow

Russiandood

MAGBOW

I realized I never posted the Magbow here when I created it for A17. It was posted on Nexus and I figured most were using Nexus anyways. Regardless, I want to make sure I have it here as well.

Version 1.0 is for A17 and Version 2.0 is for A18. Enjoy :)

I didn't add any complexity to this mod, simply unlocks with Advanced Engineering 5.

Cool Features

• Holds 10 bolts.
  • Custom sound and fire animation.
  • Bolt velocity is 40% faster than a crossbow.
  • Entity damage is increased by 10.
  • Attachments work for the most part, may need additional tweaking. Reflex sight looks great and would recommend it!

Depending on how well this does, I may add more complexity to the Magbow, but here is what I have so far.

Enjoy!

310-1554881546-482579520.jpg.1ea10552c6bbe27bd8112757e210ea35.jpg

310-1554881677-483891823.jpg.9bb2e9d0d90a9d771bb18463dc73c5b9.jpg

Download

Magbow 2.0

Download

Nexus Link

Disclaimer: 3D Model is purchased. May not be used without permission.

I realized I never posted the Magbow here when I created it for A17. It was posted on Nexus and I figured most were using Nexus anyways. Regardless, I want to make sure I have it here as well.
Thanks for reposting it here.

It might be a bit of a fallacy to assume we all use Nexus -- I do for some games, but absolutely hate it for 7DtD and many of us here avoid it like the plague.

Thanks for reposting it here.

It might be a bit of a fallacy to assume we all use Nexus -- I do for some games, but absolutely hate it for 7DtD and many of us here avoid it like the plague.

Ah I can see that. I do try to keep both places updated, not sure why it slipped my mind from before :/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived