andrough modlets

andrough

Here is a collection of little projects that grew up enough that I thought they might be worth sharing.

Decorative Variant Blocks(A18)(github)

-adds 20 craftable variant blocks full of decorative building blocks(block list)

Made to hold me over until we can pick up this stuff and take it home. Dozens and dozens of vanilla blocks categorized mostly by their component materials. Too many to list in an unobnoxious way here, so I made the ReadMe that is linked. Possible issue is balance. I tried to balance the recipes towards the high end of the less common ingredients with additional ingredients to cover cost/context all while keeping the added number of blocks/recipes down. It's possible I missed some balancing-I'm open to suggestion here. There are some blocks available in the variant helpers that were already available in game, but I thought it would be convenient to group them together anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Solar(A18)(github)

-makes the solar cell and bank recipes unlockable via Yeah! Science. Cell quality and recipe cost scales with Y!S level

Just something I was messing around with to learn a little more. I'm not sure my change to the node in progression is the most elegant way to do it, but it works without interfering with other recipe unlocks. Again, some may find the recipes unbalanced. You're welcome to change whatever you like with either.

Feedback is welcome. GLHF

Edited by andrough (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Chain link fences are on the metal railings shape already.

Read the entire original post he clearly stated that. "There are some blocks available in the variant helpers that were already available in game, but I thought it would be convenient to group them together anyway."

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Idk if this is appropriate but im also on a19 and have made some changes to make this work for my server :
https://github.com/andrough/7D2DvA18/tree/master/AYS/androughYeahSolar

mostly changing the perk needed since yeahscience was removed, I figure the perk is easy to get but the materials are not, so it balances out.