Adreden's Modlets

adreden

Download Entire Package Here:

https://gitlab.com/adredengaming/adreden_modlets

How to download:

1220990782_gitlabimage.jpg.7f303e2353c8010ab26754d8ce9cd5ab.jpg

Click that button, download the .zip file.

Extract the mods you want into gamefolder\Mods.

An example might be gamefolder\Mods\Adredens_ore_Sight [TABLE=class: grid, align: center, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Mod Name[/TD]

[TD]More Info[/TD]

[TD]Short Description[/TD]

[TD]Credits[/TD]

[TD]Version[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Adreden's Quadra VTech[/TD]

[TD]Below[/TD]

[TD]From Cyberpunk 2077 the Quadra V-Tech[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18.2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Adreden's Xmas Zombies[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Reskin of The snow zombie, Arlene and Boe To be Santa, and two elves.[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18.2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Duct Tape FlashLight Hat[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Ever wonder if you could just make a flashlight stick to your head with Duct tape. Yes you can :)[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Respirocytes[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]A tech upgrade to your characters stamina.[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ore Sight[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Lets you see where the ore deposits are in the world. One type at a time.[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cork Hat[/TD]

[TD]Here[/TD]

[TD]Lets you where to Austrialian style cork had. JaWoodle Has had it in his DoomsDay series on Youtube. Go check it out[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18.4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Schematic Tracker[/TD]

[TD]Here

Below[/TD]

[TD]Ever wanted to see what schematics you have already have read. This modlet allow you to see all the schematics at a glance.[/TD]

[TD]Adreden[/TD]

[TD]A18.4[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Still many more to add :)

A Dred End Testing

Adding this link here for my mod in a testing stage for those who want it. SCIENCE!

Ore Sight Modlet

The Ore sight mod allow you to see the ores while they are in the ground.

To use this mod:

1. Go to the /configs/blocks.xml

2. Open it

3. Remove the xml comment tags ( <!-- --> ) for the type of our your looking for.

4. Load the game and look for the specific ore.

Note: It is best to use only one ore type at time. At the moment There are not different colours for the different ores yet.

Perhaps if there is enough support for this modlet I will use some time for makeing new shaders for the different ore types.

Gold and diamond ores need some love due to the way TFP extends the blocks. I will fix that :)

[video=youtube_share;VkcPx7LZBZ8]

- - - Updated - - -

Duct Tape Flashlight Hat

The Duct tape flashlight Hat allows the player to use a flashlight and a bit of duct tape to craft a simple light for their head.

This is an easy thing to do IRL so I had to add it to the game.

[video=youtube;6Dv-VT1gZP8]

Respirocytes

This is a mod that uses a body modification technology to enhance the players stamina and abilities that would require greater amounts of oxygen in there blood.

Just take one of the three versions and you will start to notice the alterations to your abilities.

The following doses ( Child's dose, Civilian dose and Military dose ) give a small boost in stamina, run speed, entity damage, hypothermal resistance, carry capacity, healing and holding your breath.

Each type gives larger boosts with child being the lowest and the military being the highest.

Respirocyte remover - removes the buff that the respirocytes add to the player.

There is also a loot container and door that are included in the modlet.

The door needs a bit of a rework.

This is a mod that uses a body modification technology to enhance the players stamina and abilities that would require greater amounts of oxygen in there blood.

Just take one of the three versions and you will start to notice the alterations to your abilities.

The following doses ( Child's dose, Civilian dose and Military dose ) give a small boost in stamina, run speed, entity damage, hypothermal resistance, carry capacity, healing and holding your breath.

Each type gives larger boosts with child being the lowest and the military being the highest.

Respirocyte remover - removes the buff that the respirocytes add to the player.

There is also a loot container and door that are included in the modlet.

The door needs a bit of a rework.

Are we entering the golden age of cybernetic mods? I hope so. I would love to see an admantium skeleton mod that gives claws and an unbreakable skeleton...

Are we entering the golden age of cybernetic mods? I hope so. I would love to see an admantium skeleton mod that gives claws and an unbreakable skeleton...

Oh man I would love to add in a lot of this cybernetics stuff. Its an area of science and tech that gets me fired up. Love Deus Ex series, and looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. Here is a little modlet I have from that.

20191124083248_1.jpg.6b5b648070cf3c737deffd8c38f11dbf.jpg

20191124083255_1.thumb.jpg.b3a63b7b3ebeb9ccfe7747db82349e9f.jpg

Really I guess the last thing I need to do is just make it so that mining helmet light is not poking through the roof.

I also have a background in brain machine interfaces, so lots of interest.

I was looking in the entity factory and how the meshes were attached to the player. This was in attempt to add new meshes to players. I didn't finish that project before a18 though. So In a couple of weeks I will be getting back into modding and look into it again.

All this "admantium skeleton mod that gives claws", reminds me though that I need to add in my better bladed knuckles.

20190619165206_1.thumb.jpg.26a436243948cbf563feff3e469bc801.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quadra V-Tech from Cyberpunk 2077 in 7 Days to die. This is a single vehicle modlet. The car is set up to be fast, powerful and a lot of traction.

It is often a lot of fun but its not an off road vehicle. Whether this is one of your favorite things from Cyberpunk 2077 or you just like fast cars, this is a nice car for 7 Days to Die. At the moment there are no crafting recipes for this car but it is planned.

**NOTE: The Quadra for now is in the entity menu only. I have to sort it out as to why its not in the creative menu.

[video=youtube_share;E1qJNdGb-DQ]

• 1 month later...

To use this mod:

2. Open it

3. Remove the xml comment tags ( <!-- --> ) for the type of our your looking for.

Note: It is best to use only one ore type at time. At the moment There are not different colours for the different ores yet.

Perhaps if there is enough support for this modlet I will use some time for makeing new shaders for the different ore types.

Gold and diamond ores need some love due to the way TFP extends the blocks. I will fix that :)

- - - Updated - - -

can you update it for more? like brass and rest of them? ( i play currently DF - darkness falls )

To use this mod:

2. Open it

- - - Updated - - -

ok. this needs to be in the base game. this is awesome!

ok. this needs to be in the base game. this is awesome!

i will play today alot and do some research, if i remember well i might get upon some brass but i'm not sure

i haven't tested yet with oil shale. ( in Darkness Falls for sure there are oil shale nodes )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It should be fine from what I have seen. but it wont update for recipes players already know. I maybe able to make a buff that checks that on start up, but I don't think I could get that in a18, based on the time lines for other modding I am working on.

• 2 months later...

I have to say that ore finder is genius. I loved the X-Ray mod from Minecraft back in the day, but it actually highlighted the ores itself, so you can see it from a distance how far and deep it is without messing up the entire view. If you could figure out how to just highlight the ore where it is, that would be a true game changer mod! But thanks for this great work you are doing!

• 1 month later...

Archived