Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Project 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [DMT] Winter Project 2019

    Welcome to the Winter Project 2019 by sphereii and xyth

    After many delays, the Winter Project 2019 arrived just in time to be fashionably late.

    Enter in our cold and unforgiving world buried under a snow apocalypse. Find new challenges as you explore the desolate icy wasteland, and see if you can unlock Winter Project's secrets...

    The following Pre-generated worlds are provided for faster loads:
    Winter Project 4K
    Winter Project 6K
    Winter Project 8K

    Navezgane and Random Gen should generate correctly now.

    Thank you to the following Modlet creators who helped shape out the world with their modlets:
    Donovan's Better Bridges, Better Spears, Craft Jail and Craft Spikes modlets.
    TormentedEmu's GUI Manager for Localization support for A18.2
    JaxTeller718 for his Charcola, Eggs in Fridges, More Feathers, Working Stoves and Zombie Hand Adjustments
    Mean Cloud's Scrap Bone Knives
    Atlas' More Vanilla Food
    Oignon's Vehicles Pack, Sittable Furniture, and his Gore Mod
    bdubyah's Rebar Club, and Wasteland Weapons
    Stallionsden's Lootable Objects, Store Shelves, and his prots of Valmar's Expanded ammo types and cooking bowls
    War2zuk's Disassemble Ammo

    Special thanks goes to Mumpfy for his texturing work.

    DOWNLOAD:

    Available in the 7D2D Mod Launcher's sphereii-mental section.

    To Build and run Winter Project manually, you will need to use the DMT Tool, and download the following repos:

    - https://github.com/SphereII/WinterProject-2019
    - https://gitlab.com/sphereii/winter-project-2019

    The GitLab link includes pre-generated worlds.

    Note: This mod is only compatible with Alpha 18.3.
    Last edited by sphereii; 01-27-2020, 02:14 AM.

    #2

    Comment


      #3
      I closed the old WinterProject 2018 thread, please post your pain here.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by xyth View Post
        I closed the old WinterProject 2018 thread, please post your pain here.
        Nooooooo0oo!

        Comment


          #5

          Comment


            #6
            Stupid Christmas Tree....

            Comment


              #7
              You mean naughty Christmas tree.....

              Comment


                #8
                Judging by Camoes Gamer's stream, this mod is brutal and sadistic.....can't wait, downloading now

                Comment


                  #9
                  One of these things are off for me and I'm confused. On my manual install, I'm missing something somewhere and need halp Any tidbots thrown my way are appreciated =) ~typo stays in honour of the fleet of robots coming in A19~


                  1. Is this compatible with the latest exp 18.3-b3?

                  2. Do I need to drop any files into the 7dtd game folder?

                  3. The DMT mod folder path points to which folder?

                  4. There are 2 Winter Project Menu folders in the Mods folder. One is zipped. Does one of them go somewhere else?

                  5. Do the Pregen Worlds (4-6-8k) go into the game's Data>Worlds folder?


                  Thank you kindly.

                  Main WP folder for reference:
                  WInterProject-2019-master.jpg

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bubo View Post
                    One of these things are off for me and I'm confused. On my manual install, I'm missing something somewhere and need halp Any tidbots thrown my way are appreciated =) ~typo stays in honour of the fleet of robots coming in A19~


                    1. Is this compatible with the latest exp 18.3-b3?

                    2. Do I need to drop any files into the 7dtd game folder?

                    3. The DMT mod folder path points to which folder?

                    4. There are 2 Winter Project Menu folders in the Mods folder. One is zipped. Does one of them go somewhere else?

                    5. Do the Pregen Worlds (4-6-8k) go into the game's Data>Worlds folder?


                    Thank you kindly.

                    Main WP folder for reference:
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31144[/ATTACH]
                    1) 0-SphereIICore needs a manual patched Music Box and Morte's spawner script. That Core is here: https://github.com/SphereII/SphereII...tree/Alpha18.3. Grab the 0-SphereIICore/Scripts/Blocks/BlockMortSpawner.cs and 0-SphereIICore/Scripts/MusicBoxes/MusicBox.cs

                    2) DMT can handle all the copying

                    3) Store the Winter Project 2019 download in a different folder than your target folder. You can copy the Winter Project's Worlds' folder in the same folder as the Winter Project 2019's Mods folder. in DMT, point the Mods folder to this folder, and you should see a listing of all the Mods.

                    4) Zip file can be ignored, and I'll clean it up this morning.

                    5) See 3. Or you can just manually copy the Mods folder content of that download into your target's mods folder. They'll show up in game.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Downloading now can't wait to play it! Thank you so much!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Thanks again. Made the script changes. Is there a patch for this also?

                        e1.jpg

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Bubo View Post
                          Thanks again. Made the script changes. Is there a patch for this also?

                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]31147[/ATTACH]
                          Disable the Emu modlet. Forgot about it for 18.3

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Having played a little bit more this mod, I'm having a blast!
                            Thanks, nice job!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              To Check out CamoesGamer's adventures... or.. misadventures, however they may be, on his YouTube channel's play through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5gGHmZIgtE

                              Notice: Videos maybe contain some spoilers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X