No announcement yet.

Winter Project 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 5/5 on "The daring adventurer" skill it appears i cannot complete the mod quests as i must choose 2 rewards but only 1 is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemigidius View Post
      With 5/5 on "The daring adventurer" skill it appears i cannot complete the mod quests as i must choose 2 rewards but only 1 is available.
      Which quest is giving you the trouble?

Comment

"Bring back the music" or "bring home the music" I forgot the exact name, the reward is 1x music carousel.

Comment

"Bring back the music" or "bring home the music" I forgot the exact name, the reward is 1x music carousel.
          Thank you. I'll push a patch in a few hours when I'm home to add a new reward.

Comment

Great! Thanks alot for the reply and incoming fix.

Comment

Great! Thanks alot for the reply and incoming fix.
              The fix should be available now

Comment

Winter Project updated to 18.3.

In order to update through the Mod Launcher, you will need to delete and re-install the mod.

If you wish to remain on your 18.2, plus uncheck Refresh Mods Automatically, and you should be able to continue to play.

Comment

Originally posted by sphereii View Post
                  Winter Project updated to 18.3.

In order to update through the Mod Launcher, you will need to delete and re-install the mod.

If you wish to remain on your 18.2, plus uncheck Refresh Mods Automatically, and you should be able to continue to play.
                  JP localization modlet updated and tested Working great, and thank you for the PG-13

Comment

A bit sad!
                    It used to be fun to play!
                    And now, when zombies dig everything, with the speed of an excavator!

Comment

Originally posted by user2010 View Post
                      A bit sad!
                      It used to be fun to play!
                      And now, when zombies dig everything, with the speed of an excavator!
                      Thank you for giving it a try!

Comment

Small tweak: Disabled the Quick Continue feature, which auto-loaded your last saved game. This was leading to confusion.

Comment

The rising building - Navezgane

At first, after selecting the start quest flag, I thought the snow field disappeared.

After I completed the fetch quest and left the building I realized it was the whole building raised itself so it's ground floor was now at the top of the snow field.

I restarted the game all the way but didn't change anything.

Kind of funny!

(Tried to attache a picture but failed)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaythomas View Post
                            At first, after selecting the start quest flag, I thought the snow field disappeared.

After I completed the fetch quest and left the building I realized it was the whole building raised itself so it's ground floor was now at the top of the snow field.

I restarted the game all the way but didn't change anything.

Kind of funny!

(Tried to attache a picture but failed)
                            Thanks! I'll take a look for that. It's not intended. Do you remember which quest it was, or which prefab? Just in case its specific to one.

Comment

Shouldn't this mod be called Winter Project 2020?

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzybub View Post
                                Shouldn't this mod be called Winter Project 2020?
                                Dev started in 2019, but I was late. You know what they say with hindsight...

Comment

Working...
                                X