CreaturePacks - A community entity project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xyth View Post
    I'm not sure how you added EntityAnimalChicken ( I got an NRE) as that class isn't in the assembly as far as i can tell. Rabbits and chicken use the rabbitclass.
    My bad, you are entirely right. Glad snake worked out instead. Behaviour is not quite what I'd like, so will continue to play around with AITarget and AITask a bit more.
    Last edited by Cernwn; 02-14-2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cernwn View Post
      My bad, you are entirely right. Glad snake worked out instead. Behaviour is not quite what I'd like, so will continue to play around with AITarget and AITask a bit more.

I redid the targeting, no snake was used. The current targeting seems to test out well.

Comment

The mech bee's so cute I was attacked by one when I was on a vehicle. Too bad I wasn't able to get any honey from harvesting them.

Comment

Originally posted by chikorina View Post
          The mech bee's so cute I was attacked by one when I was on a vehicle. Too bad I wasn't able to get any honey from harvesting them.
          LOL. Might taste oily

Comment

Your OP mentions Pokemon. Are you really adding Pokemon to the pack? That would be awesomesauce. XD

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticGirl View Post
              Your OP mentions Pokemon. Are you really adding Pokemon to the pack? That would be awesomesauce. XD
              Telric made a bunch of them, but not sure if hes planning on contributing to the Packs.

Comment

Pushed a new release, misc Unity edits on most entities to improve same, added DarkStars' Flamer bandit.

Comment

Pushed a new release, misc Unity edits on most entities to improve same, added DarkStars' Flamer bandit.
                  Good job!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYrDIy8fGM

added recently - bandits: RaiderFlamer, RaiderSlugger, RaiderPest, RaiderMoto

pushed today - new survivor templates normal and timid
                    - new vault denizens survivor pack: Male and FemaleVaultSecurity, Male and FemaleVaultResidents,
                    VaultDoctor, VaultBoss, PowerArmor

the bandits will attack survivors and vice versa, the survivors will not attack the player, even if hit by the player and the survivors will fight with hostile animals as well

survivors need testing before being added to spawn list, so please provide feedback thankyou

the update will be available on the launcher within the hour
                    Last edited by Darkstardragon; 02-18-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstardragon View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYrDIy8fGM

added recently - bandits: RaiderFlamer, RaiderSlugger, RaiderPest, RaiderMoto

pushed today - new survivor templates normal and timid
                      - new vault denizens survivor pack: Male and FemaleVaultSecurity, Male and FemaleVaultResidents,
                      VaultDoctor, VaultBoss, PowerArmor

the bandits will attack survivors and vice versa, the survivors will not attack the player, even if hit by the player and the survivors will fight with hostile animals as well

survivors need testing before being added to spawn list, so please provide feedback thankyou

the update will be available on the launcher within the hour
                      Seriously? I want the PowerArmor too! Can I have one?

Comment

Pushed version with 7 new zombie soldiers by GuppyCur. Added those and Dark's Vault folks to spawning.

Comment

Pushed version with 7 new zombie soldiers by GuppyCur. Added those and Dark's Vault folks to spawning.
                          I just came back from a quick nap. Thank you, Xyth, you know how to make me happy!

Comment

sorry pardner, no power armor for ya, thats one of the games limitations atm

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstardragon View Post
                              sorry pardner, no power armor for ya, thats one of the games limitations atm
                              Not cool. Starvation had something like power armor.

Comment

yea, and so does darkness falls, but they both used vanilla meshes

Comment

Working...
                                X