Laz Man's Modlets

Laz Man

Hello Survivors,

This thread will be used to organize all of my officially released modlets. Follow this thread for updates! :)

LazMan's Storage Container Mod

Summary: Adds lockable ammo/weapon/food/medical pile containers and new A19 loot containers for players to choose from the shape selector menu for the existing Storage Crate / Furniture block.

Detailed Information: Here

Download Link: Here

Author/Credits: LazMan

Current Version: 1.3

Last Modified: 09/14/2020 (A19.1 B4)

LazMan's Admin Mod

Summary: Adds admin tools to the game.

• Add's XP restoration items (10k/100k/500k/1m) into the creative menu (Dev Only) that can be distributed to other players.
  • Works for New or Existing Saves

Download Link: Here

Author/Credits: LazMan

Current Version: 1.0

Last Modified: 07/17/2020 (A19 exp B169)

LazMan's Expanded Quest Mod

Summary: Adds additional quests to the game

• Contract: Eliminate Horde
  • Quest: Blood Moon Vanguard
  • Contract: Build Trader Outpost

Author/Credits: LazMan, Roland, Haidr'gna

Current Version: 1.2

Last Modified: 06/06/2020 (A18.4)

LazMan's Tablesaw Mod

Summary: Adds additional wooden crafts to the tablesaw.

Detailed Information: Here

Current Version: 1.1

Last Modified: 04/11/2020 (A18.4)

LazMan's Expanded Trader Mod

Summary: Adds 5 additional decoration blocks for sale at the Trader.

Last Modified: 03/08/2020 (A18.4)

LazMan's Auto Trigger Mod

Summary: Increase's Rounds Per Minute by 75%

Current Version: 01/23/2020 (A18.2)

Underwhelmed by the vanilla Auto Trigger Gun Mod? It seemed lacking so I decided to mod it so it also increases the rounds per minute of the gun it is attached to. See details below. Enjoy!!! :)

Laz Man's Auto Trigger Modlet:

v1.0 (01/23/2020)

- Initial Release (Alpha 18.2 Tested)

- Modifies Automatic Trigger Gun modification to increase rounds per minute by 75%.

- Replaces Marksman Rifle gunfire sound with the one used for the AK47 (original sound doesn't work well for automatic fire)

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tOKMus1lpcNga3sYfi0fp3lDngWplKO2/view

[video=youtube_share;kRd6G-azdu0]

Tired of just surviving the Apocalypse? Live it large by sprucing up your home with window/door trimmings and alternate windows and doors! This mod adds recipes for these additional blocks to the Tablesaw. Enjoy!!! :)

Laz Man's Tablesaw Modlet:

• Adds the following block recipes to the tablesaw:

• woodWindowTrim
  • woodWindowTrimBottom
  • woodWindowTrimTop
  • woodWindowTrimSides
  • woodWindowTrimTopFancy
  • doorTrimTop
  • doorTrim2m
  • window02
  • houseFrontDoor1_v1
  • houseFrontDoor2_v1
  • woodCNRRound
  • woodCNRRoundTop
  • parkBenchA
  • parkBenchB
  • modularFireWoodStackA
  • modularFireWoodStackB

• Adds brassdoorknob recipe (ingredient for houseFrontDoor1 & 2) to the forge

Download Link (v1.1):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3RW2SUz-sQ9UgfjzBae_wEz1o3alI7T/view?usp=sharing

v1.0:

[video=youtube_share;ijLTo4OjKyg]

v1.1:

aMJfJuR.jpg

Working on a Unique Weapons Modlet. Basically adds unique weapon variants (e.g. better stats, 4 mod slots, updated icon, and updated item labels / item descriptions) that can be gained from Tier 5 quests. Mostly a QoL mod that expands end game looting further.

For example:

-John Rambo's M60 (50% larger magazine size & 50% more durability)

-Doc McCoy's Pump Shotgun (50% faster RPM & 50% more durability)

-Harry Callahan's Magnum (50% faster RPM & 50% more durability)

vHkVPlj.png

Let me know what you think. :)

• 1 month later...
Loving the trigger mod, ty. and it's working on a18.4 for me fyi

Though I'd consider making them not work on junk turrets as they make them EVEN MORE insane, guess it's up to you if that's good or bad :p

Haha, funny you mention that. My brother informed me how much he loves his junk turret with the auto trigger mod...and I was like huh?

As long as the RPM of the junker doesnt surpass that of an M60 it might be fine. If it's too much, I might just tune it down from 75% to 50%.

Glad the mod has been enjoyable to you. Thank you for the feedback!

Hello Survivor,

A new shipment has arrived at Traitor Joels. Come check out these hot items for sale while supplies last! Enjoy!!! :)

Laz Man's Expanded Trader Modlet:

v1.0 (03/08//2020)

• Initial Release
  • Adds the following block/items for sale at your local Traitor Joels (potentially...)

1. signShopOpen
  2. cntWoodBurningStove
  3. cntWasherOpen
  4. cntDryerOpen
  5. decoComputerMonitorKeyboardMousePC

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xp2...ew?usp=sharing

SK1bkrX.png

GRP2kFU.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Survivor,

Ever wish you could use those nice looking ammo/weapons/food/medical piles and those new A19 containers found in POIs as lockable containers in your base? Well now you can with my latest modlet. Enjoy!!! :)

Laz Man's Storage Container Modlet:

v1.3 (09/14/2020)

• Updated for A19 Compatibility (A19.1 B4)
    • block name change from "woodFurnitureBlockVariantHelper" to "cntwoodFurnitureBlockVariantHelper"
    • block name change from "cntAmmoPileSmall_02" to "cntAmmoPileSmall_storage"
    • block name change from "cntAmmoPileMedium_02" to "cntAmmoPileMedium_storage"
    • block name change from "cntAmmoPileLarge_02" to "cntAmmoPileLarge_storage"
    • block name change from "cntWeaponsBagSmall_02" to "cntWeaponsBagSmall_storage"
    • block name change from "cntWeaponsBagLarge_02" to "cntWeaponsBagLarge_storage"
    • block name change from "cntFoodPileSmall_02" to "cntFoodPileSmall_storage"
    • block name change from "cntFoodPileMedium_02" to "cntFoodPileMedium_storage"
    • block name change from "cntFoodPileLarge_02" to "cntFoodPileLarge_storage"
    • block name change from "cntMedicLootPileA_02" to "cntMedicLootPileA_storage"
    • block name change from "cntMedicLootPileB_02" to "cntMedicLootPileB_storage"
  • Added the following 43 blocks as additional lockable containers within the shape selector for the existing vanilla Storage Container / Furniture block.
    • cntBookShelfSingleBottomFull01_storage
    • cntBookShelfSingleBottomFull02_storage
    • cntBookShelfSingleTopFull01_storage
    • cntBookShelfSingleTopFull02_storage
    • cntGunRackLargeGuns01_storage
    • cntGunRackLargeGuns02_storage
    • cntGunRackSmallArmor_storage
    • cntGunRackSmallMagazines_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleTopHardware01_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleTopHardware02_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomHardware01_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomHardware02_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleTopFood01_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomFood01_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomFood02_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomPharmaGoods01_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomPharmaGoods02_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomPC_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomElectronicsMonitor_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomGoodsMisc_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomHeadphones_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomKeyboard_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomLaptopOpen_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomLaptopClosed_storage
    • cntStoreShelfElectronicsSingleBottomSpeaker_storage
    • cntClothesShelfHalfJeans01_storage
    • cntClothesShelfHalfJeans02_storage
    • cntClothesShelfHalfShirts01_storage
    • cntClothesShelfHalfShirts02_storage
    • cntClothesShelfHalfSweaters01_storage
    • cntClothesShelfStackJeans01_storage
    • cntClothesShelfStackJeans02_storage
    • cntClothesShelfStackShirts01_storage
    • cntClothesShelfStackShirts02_storage
    • cntClothesRackRoundPants_storage
    • cntClothesRackRoundShirts_storage
    • cntClothesRackRectanglePants_storage
    • cntClothesRackRectangleShirts_storage
    • cntClothesRackWallPants_storage
    • cntClothesRackWallLongSleeve_storage
    • cntClothesRackWallSweater_storage
    • cntClothesRackWallTShirts_storage
    • cntStoreShelfSingleBottomShoesFull_storage

v1.2 (06/02/2020)
-Added the following blocks as additional lockable containers within the shape selector for the existing vanilla Storage Container / Furniture block.

• cntFoodPileSmall_02
  • cntFoodPileMedium_02
  • cntFoodPileLarge_02
  • cntMedicLootPileA_02
  • cntMedicLootPileB_02

v1.1 (03/22/2020)

-Added the following blocks as additional lockable containers within the shape selector for the existing vanilla Storage Container / Furniture block.

• cntWeaponsBagSmall_02
  • cntWeaponsBagLarge_02

-Adjusted HP for all Ammo/Weapons Bag containers to 225.

v1.0 (03/22/2020)

- Initial Release

- Adds the following blocks as alternate lockable containers within the shape selector for the existing vanilla Storage Container / Furniture block.

• cntAmmoPileSmall_02
  • cntAmmoPileMedium_02
  • cntAmmoPileLarge_02

Note: This modlet creates new ammo/weapons/food/medical blocks so those within POIs are not impacted. :)

v1.0:

v1.3:

1599451014_LazMansStorageContainerModv1.3.thumb.jpg.6bf8a53a410ad9572576541024691bc9.jpg

A19.0_2020-09-15_08-40-57.thumb.jpg.f7f136470638e154ff10954cc763060f.jpg

A19.0_2020-09-15_08-41-01.thumb.jpg.16b065cbb08671719d8a559aea0b135b.jpg

Download Link (v1.3): Here

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Survivors!

Looking for more incentives to continue participating in blood moon hordes?  Or perhaps you wish there was an alternate zombie horde threat in between blood moons nights?  How about building your own trader outpost at a custom POI (thanks Haidr'gna for your help) ?  Look no further and see details below.

LazMan's Expanded Quest Mod v1.2:

v1.2 (06/06/2020)

• Addition of new  "Build Trader Outpost" contract.
    • Locate the unfinished trader Joel outpost POI (quest_trader_joel) and finish building it. 
      • Navesgane: 1 Outpost @ coords. 2132, 71, 260 (Far east side of the forest biome)
      • RWG: 2 Outposts @ coords. -352, 51, 605 and 360, 79, 1008 (forest biome; seed: "quest" 4k)
        • Each RWG world has a chance to spawn up to a maximum of 2 Outposts.
    • Quest is started by reading the contract located within a custom loot container at the POI (Foreman's Bag)
    • Quest objectives can only be completed at the POI.
    • Completion of quest will result in experience points, +1 skill point, and a trader spawn for the player.

v1.1 (05/14/2020)

• Addition of new "Blood Moon Vanguard" quest.
    • This quest is automatically given to the player after the "Basic Survival 8/8" quest is completed.
    • Rewards player with +1 skill point for every 100 blood moon zombie killed.
    • Quest automatically repeats after completion for additional skill points.

v1.0 (04/14/2020)

• Initial Release
  • Contract: Eliminate the Horde
  • Take on this contract from the White River Settlement and CRAFT/BUILD/UPGRADE defenses to fend off the incoming zombie hordes.
  • 4 part quest line with increasing difficulty and rewards (+1 skill point for completing the entire quest chain)

See videos below for additional quest details.  Please leave me feedback on your experience (e.g. bugs, dialogue typos, balancing, suggestions, etc.) Enjoy! :)

Contract: Eliminate the Horde:

FAQ/Known Issues:

1) Client Installation required due to localization.txt use. May create a server side only install in the future.

2) Rally Points may appear over water. Workaround is to activate then build defenses in nearby location.

3) Horde zombies killed by spike traps do not count towards the quest kill objective counter. Not actively killing enough zombies will result in quest failure.

4) The contract will be in your inventory when starting a new game. If using an existing save, the contract can be found randomly in loot (same lootgroup as challenge notes)

5) The contract is repeatable for replayability and in case of quest failure. So keep your eyes peeled for the contract when looting.

6) Have fun!!!!

Quest: Blood Moon Vanguard:

FAQ/Known Issues:

1) Client Installation required due to localization.txt use. May create a server side only install in the future.

2) You must have no other mods installed that modify the blood moon horde groups within your entitygroups.xml file in order for this quest to fully function.

3) Only zombies spawned in specifically within blood moon hordes will count towards the quest objective.  No cheese allowed. :)

4) Blood moon zombies killed by traps do not count towards the quest kill objective counter.

5) Zombie dogs and vultures killed currently do not count towards the quest kill objective counter (maybe in the future).

6) Just in case the quest bugs out or is accidently cancelled by the player, an item called "challenge_bloodmoonvanguard" is available in the Dev items menu (must click on "Dev" filter button to see the item when searching).  Also handy for those who have already completed the basic tutorial.  😎👍

7) Have fun!!!!

Contract: Build Trader Outpost

FAQ/Known Issues:

1) Client Installation required due to localization file use.

2) Trader Outpost POI is only compatible with this mod since it utilizes custom blocks and items.

3) This mod utilizes 1 custom loot container (id 1000)

4) Quest blocks can only be placed in specified areas within the POI.   No cheesing the quest objectives allowed. :)

5) Trader Outpost is not invulnerable like vanilla traders.  It will need to be defended and can be owned/claimed by a player.  However, the trader himself is unkillable due to xpath modding limitations.

6) By default, the trader will spawn facing away from the player.  Rotating the trader spawn block will mess this up.  Once trader is spawned he cannot be rotated/moved without resetting the entire region.  Refer to video for trader spawn block demonstration.

7) Have fun!!!!

Download Link (v1.2): Here

Great work on the Expanded Quests modlet! Hope to see MANY more additions in the future. The only other quest modlet I've been able to locate was 30-50 Feral Hogs by DatapawWolf, over on Nexus. Perhaps you could ask him for permission to include it in your pack?

Ty! If you try it out let me know wyt of the difficulty/reward balance.

Also another quest mod can be found here:

https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/mods/113544-white-river-tools-of-citizenship?111233-White-River-Tools-Of-Citizenship=

Update Time!!!

LazMan's Expanded Quest Mod v1.1:

v1.1 (05/14/2020)

• Addition of new "Blood Moon Vanguard" quest.
    • This quest is automatically given to the player after the "Basic Survival 8/8" quest is completed.
    • Rewards player with +1 skill point for every 100 blood moon zombies killed.
    • Quest automatically repeats after completion for additional skill points.

Link to updated post.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the "Eliminate Horde" quest. I placed the white river flagpole before interacting with the quest point. Now I don't have a flagpole but the quest asks me to place it. Is there another way to acquire this flagpole?

1 minute ago, Lemongrass said:

I have a problem with the "Eliminate Horde" quest. I placed the white river flagpole before interacting with the quest point. Now I don't have a flagpole but the quest asks me to place it. Is there another way to acquire this flagpole?

Hi lemon,

First of all thank you for trying out the mod and for stopping by.  You have 2 options.

1) Enable/Open Creative Menu and get another one.  If you dont have access and this is on a Server, you will have to ask an admin to give you one.

2) Find another contract in loot to start the quest again for another flagpole.

if you have any feedback on the quest line feel free to let me know as I am always looking for ways to improve the mod.  Thanks again!

Loving the Container mod! Is it in any way feasible to request the medical and food piles for the shape selector, too? I tried looking into adding them myself, but I think I'm missing something crucial since my testing ended up with them breaking when opened.

7 hours ago, Ihmislehma said:

Loving the Container mod! Is it in any way feasible to request the medical and food piles for the shape selector, too? I tried looking into adding them myself, but I think I'm missing something crucial since my testing ended up with them breaking when opened.

Thank you!  Just finished your request for the most part.  Hope to have updated download package later today or tomorrow.

OPext0E.jpg

Update Time!!!

v1.2 (06/02/2020)

• cntFoodPileSmall_02
  • cntFoodPileMedium_02
  • cntFoodPileLarge_02
  • cntMedicLootPileA_02
  • cntMedicLootPileB_02

Click Here for updated details and download link.  Enjoy!!! 

@Ihmislehma

7 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Update Time!!!

v1.2 (06/02/2020)

• cntFoodPileSmall_02
  • cntFoodPileMedium_02
  • cntFoodPileLarge_02
  • cntMedicLootPileA_02
  • cntMedicLootPileB_02

Click Here for updated details and download link.  Enjoy!!! 

@Ihmislehma

Thank you so much!

Update Time!!!

LazMan's Expanded Quest Mod v1.2:

v1.2 (06/06/2020)

• Contract: Build Trader Outpost
    • Locate the unfinished trader Joel outpost POI (quest_trader_joel) and finish building it. 
      • Navesgane: 1 Outpost @ coords. 2132, 71, 260 (Far east side of the forest biome)
      • RWG: 2 Outposts @ coords. -352, 51, 605 and 360, 79, 1008 (forest biome; seed: "quest" 4k)
        • Each RWG world has a chance to spawn up to a maximum of 2 Outposts.
    • Quest is started by reading the contract located within a custom loot container at the POI (Foreman's Bag)
    • Quest objectives can only be completed at the POI.
    • Completion of quest will result in experience points, +1 skill point, and a trader spawn for the player.

Click Here for updated details and download link.  Enjoy!!! 

Archived