Mephistopheles Mod (Overhaul to make the game more fun)

Mephistopheles

Download the .rar pack from https://gofile.io/d/qobG5A

Unpack and upload the 10 files into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Config

Delete old saves and start a new RWG game if you would like to incorporate all the great changes to the RWG that I've modded in.

Here's a summary of the changes and improvements. I've been tweaking these settings for 3 weeks and have gotten everything dialed in to provide what I feel is a MUCH more enjoyable experience. Feel free to make even more changes or undo what I have done to suit your own tastes, and I'd love to hear your feedback so tell me what you like or make suggestions for other changes if you'd like.

Terrain is more natural and flowing. No more abrupt steep elevation changes that make roads and terrain impassable. More rolling hills instead of tall spires and cliff walls.

Weather effects are less harsh.

More traders, and better buy/sell prices.

Skyscrapers added back to cities.

Much more diverse POI's.

More friendly animals to hunt.

All animals give more xp and drop more harvest materials.

Rotting flesh more plentiful, particularly in grills and in gore blocks on roads.

Bears can climb ladders and carry weapons.

Starting quest gives 10 skill points.

Get 2 skill points per level instead of 1.

Quests give more xp and coins.

Radiated and Feral Zeds drop more yellow loot bags.

Wasteland and Burnt Forest rare or non-existent. Now replaced with more Forest, Snow, and Desert.

Vehicles travel faster and do not require holding Sprint for turbo.

• 2 weeks later...
"Bears can climb ladders and carry weapons"

Okay..

Yeah, if you don't like bears climbing to the top of your base and shooting you with an AK, this mod is not for you.

J/K though. I just threw that in there to see if anyone would actually read the features. Everything else is legit.

Yeah, if you don't like bears climbing to the top of your base and shooting you with an AK, this mod is not for you.

J/K though. I just threw that in there to see if anyone would actually read the features. Everything else is legit.

Awww. I was actually excited for this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived