Snufkin's Server Side WeaponS

Snufkin

This mod adds new weapons to the game, only using XML, no new resources. Only a few have recipes, as they are prizes for a lootbox system we have on our server. I will add the missing recipes in the future.

DONWLOAD BASE MOD: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/50ggm2wvv...MpjKtWLAa?dl=0

DOWNLOAD THE LOOTBOX ADDON HERE (BASE REQUIRED): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2p79xc9j2...CxnJQEB4a?dl=0

Thanks to Slawa for fixing the quality template.

The base version includes the weapons, just a few of them with recipes and obtainable in normal gameplay. With the lootbox addon you get the machine and the lootbox system. You may find tickets on the enemy drops and hardened chests. There are 4 color levels, from green to purple. Each 10 tickets may be changed for 1 ticket of the next level. Each ticket is worth a lootbox in the machine. The prizes are listed next to the chest list. The emblem indicates the machine in which it may appear. The quality level is random, and the weapons are fixed to a certain color, so it is easier to get a certain weapon but harder to get one of high quality. Click the weapon in the machine to see a brief description. The necessary ammo for the new weapons is craftable from the start. Some weapons gave me trouble with the attachments, so I made them incompatible until I find a solution.

Know bug: The red dot of the reflex on the blaster is invisible, you still get the handling boost.

KAxG6cz.png

gylfQM1.png

kbgVpoP.png

The Weapons:

1. Crimson Hunter: A Magnum with a flask attached that fills with blood when you accumulate 5 kills. You can launch the flask with the secondary button, it behaves as a contact grenade.

86PulbE.png

2. CrossbowMag: A semi-auto crossbow with 10-bolt capacity, shoots farther and deals more damage than a compound crossbow. Fixed LVL6 Quality.

lxrwHYv.png

3. Kronos XII: Auto Shotgun with a special effect. Accumulate 20 kills and press the activate button (Default F). Reduces recoil and spread and doubles the maxrange. Last 20 seconds.

rimTkSW.png

4. Polearm: Long range melee weapon.

wyDHwm7.png

5. PP-19 Bizon: SMG with faster firerate and higher capacity but a 15% damage penalty.

G6583Z5.png

6. QuadShotgun: Primary fire shoots slowly, hold secondary and fires 4 shells almost instantly

9EBKOy6.png

7. Railgun: Charge the shot by holding the primary button. The longer you charge the further the proyectiles will fly and they will deal more damage (BTW, is the charge mechanism of the bows completely useless? Because I had to make my own system). The 4 beeps indicate max charge.

ppQQXFw.png

8. Savery: A rifle that shoots magnum ammo. Has high firerate and reload speed.

8lkH4y6.png

9. Thor Hammer: An sledgehammer that shock enemies on hit. Power attack shocks enemies in an area.

WyEfTVZ.png

10. Vulcan: First bullet is semi-auto. Charge holding the primary button and it will shoot fully auto very fast. Holding secondary charges without shooting, besides zooming-in. Has a movement penalty.

2SCPIeP.png

11. Turret Auger: A short range turret that also works as a normal auger.

fexO3Zo.png

12. Vampire Gauntlets: A set of knuckles that fills a rage meter on each hit. When you reach 20 you can activate a frenzy mode with "F", gaining 50% lifesteal and 50% faster movement.

tu5KJfd.png

Edited by Snufkin (see edit history)

ONE IMPORTANT ERROR I FOUND - YOU CAN NOT USE MODS IN THIS WEAPONS !!! THAT CAUSES SERVER DONT RESPONSE ANYMORE !!!

After first shot from Railgun, it showed me -980 munition in weapon and i have to reaload + no sound of walking + the zombies dont die and go away without legs and heads...after 10-20 seconds server stops to response = so i MUST RESTART server - the all weapons are without mods and all is ok again...SO DO NOT USE ANY MODS in THIS WEAPONS

Blocked the trigger mods for the railgun, so it wont happen again. Try updating the mod.

So i tested all weapons again. Looks almost everything is OK now...

Only - that Crimson Hunter - YOU CAN USE ONLY PROPER AMMO !!! If you reload it with AP (black-tip) ammo, you get RED errors in log, and the weapon get invisible and can not shoot ! Then you need reload back to normal ammo, then is weapon again ok...

RAILGUN works perfect now - IT IS THE HAMMER MAN !!! LOOKS BRUTAL WITH 8X SCOPE + with mods = 630 DA MA GE LOL :) :) :)

So i tested all weapons again. Looks almost everything is OK now...

Only - that Crimson Hunter - YOU CAN USE ONLY PROPER AMMO !!! If you reload it with AP (black-tip) ammo, you get RED errors in log, and the weapon get invisible and can not shoot ! Then you need reload back to normal ammo, then is weapon again ok...

RAILGUN works perfect now - IT IS THE HAMMER MAN !!! LOOKS BRUTAL WITH 8X SCOPE + with mods = 630 DA MA GE LOL :) :) :)

Crimson works

http://prntscr.com/rsp9ur

ok, now i know what you mean :)...

Not anymore, because it's FIXED. The Crimson Hunter should work now with any magnum ammo. Please try it.

Also: the Vampire Gaultlets are almost ready, I will update the first post soon. You can try them, they work like any knuckles, but after 20 hits you can activate the frenzy with "F", it gives you 50% lifesteal and 50% faster movement speed.

not anymore, because it's fixed. The crimson hunter should work now with any magnum ammo. Please try it.

Also: The vampire gaultlets are almost ready, i will update the first post soon. You can try them, they work like any knuckles, but after 20 hits you can activate the frenzy with "f", it gives you 50% lifesteal and 50% faster movement speed.

that will be brutal man :) :) :)