[MOD] Combat Practice Dummies

MyDogS Delux - A companion mod [sDX]

Prison Door

Minefield Sign

Razor Wire

[MOD] Utiltiy Knives

[MOD] Water Filtration

[MOD] Joy of Cooking & Second Harvest

[MOD] Rayvator - Build Elevator from bedrock to build height, Add/Remove levels.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE UPDATED

MATITES MOD PACK 1

TOMATO PLANTS AND TOMATO

BANANA PLANT AND BANANA MOD

MAGIC WAND (TELEPORT) MOD

LAPTOP PC 1 MOD

SD2DX MOD --- and he say let there be Light!!!!

For any new SDX mods or if I have missed any Please feel free to pm me.

Very impressive modding! Nice job. I'm so honored to see you guys take things to this level. A lot of it is actually implemented in ways we talked about. The gas burner idea is brilliant.

I'm glad you came to the modding section give us all a thumbs up, and humbled to know you are enjoying some of our ideas.

Thank you for giving us such a nice game that it pushes us to try to help with our own stuff. All I can say is keep up the nice work, and keep the awsome releashionship with the community you've been able to maintain even through the tough times :)

I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?

I'm probably overlooking something simple but I keep getting a window stating it can't connect to steam with retry and quit options every time I run the game using the SDX loader. I've tried wiping and reinstalling the game (default location that matches SDX config) and SDX (using instructions in readme and video) several times but keep getting the same problem. Game runs fine when I start thru steam. Any ideas?

You mean the SDX play button? It should be trying to run without EAC, but that's about it. I can't think of anything else it could be affecting.

First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

First are you trying to connect thru sdx or steam to the game.

Second if you trying to connect thru steam are you choosing eac off option.

3. After you downloaded the sdx folder and tool did you remove the sdx6.0 folder to a seperate location.

4. Did you verify integrity of game. Then build sdx without any mods

I'm trying thru SDX although I did test thru steam to see if it would load (which it does)

After building will the mods function properly if connecting thru steam? Or do I need to play thru sdx?

I have the sdx6.0 folder located on the desktop currently. I first I tried with it in the game folder and when that failed wiped everything and started over trying it a 2nd time in the game folder before trying a 3rd time with it on the desktop. I deleted all files and started fresh each time.

I did verify integrity of the game before building with sdx. I've also tried deleting all game files, downloading/reinstall, verify, then building.

I'm trying thru SDX although I did test thru steam to see if it would load (which it does)

After building will the mods function properly if connecting thru steam? Or do I need to play thru sdx?

I have the sdx6.0 folder located on the desktop currently. I first I tried with it in the game folder and when that failed wiped everything and started over trying it a 2nd time in the game folder before trying a 3rd time with it on the desktop. I deleted all files and started fresh each time.

I did verify integrity of the game before building with sdx. I've also tried deleting all game files, downloading/reinstall, verify, then building.

You can still play thru steam after you have built in sdx but make sure you have eac off

With today's patch to 14.6 I cannot launch any game with SDX any longer, even without any mods loaded. Just doing the install of SDX and the build function with no mods selected causes 7 days to no longer load. If this is not just me I am sure you guys already know, but figured I would alert you just in case.

confirmed something broke , but different than the above poster. I can get into game fine using SDX but am missing buttons now to scrap craft recipes on my character page. I run a custom UI and removed it but still getting the issues so its SDX related. Mods using apple tree, tomato, and loot drop crates.

Edit-Fixed custom recipes in recipes.xml broke the new build causing it to bug. Not SDX at all just my own stupidity.

It turns out I had to use a fresh SDX as well. I was not expecting that. I can get 7 days to load with SDX now. So I may have spoke to soon ...

Now some of the mods themselves are still giving me errors, but that is something else I am sure.

• 2 months later...

Archived