Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylorsd View Post
    Forum Post for Khelldon's Modlets
    https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ompany+Zombies

GitHub Link for Khelldon's Modlets
    https://github.com/Khelldon/7d2dModlets

They work, I use them in A18

Khelldon-BadCompanyUMAZeds
    Thanks. I don't know why he removed all of his modlets from that thread though. Did the folks behind the BadCo zombies have an issue with it or anything?

...In any case, just starting with that mod will save me a lot of work, assuming it's OK to use it. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by khzmusik View Post
      Thanks. I don't know why he removed all of his modlets from that thread though. Did the folks behind the BadCo zombies have an issue with it or anything?

...In any case, just starting with that mod will save me a lot of work, assuming it's OK to use it. Thanks!

The UMA Zombies are just XML edits, their are no additional assets used for Khelldon's modlet. I would look for usage though and credit of course.

For Darkness falls i modify most of Khelldon's modlet and incorporate them in the game, For Ravenhearst something similar are already used and modified.

Khelldon-BadCompanyUMAZeds dont need modified and will load fine on top of the mods above and Vanilla Alpha 18 because they are only XML edits.

Look forward to seeing something new with them from you. Im tired of killing the same old zeds!
      Last edited by Taylorsd; 12-23-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylorsd View Post
        I would look for usage though and credit of course.
        That's the main issue. The BadCo zombies weren't just written by one person, and some of the authors don't seem to be active on the forum any more.

Kheldon just credited Bad Company, and I'm not criticizing, but I would like to confirm with the authors themselves if possible. (I could use them just fine according to the forum's TOS, but I'd like to go above and beyond if I can.)

In the meantime I'm working on just making zombie versions of the existing vanilla archetypes, since I know those won't have any issues.

If/when I finish them to my satisfaction, I'll release them when I publicize the rest of my silly little modlets. I already have a repo set up so it shouldn't be too long now, I just need to get all my ducks in a row.

Comment

• Guys,
          I'm new to this server and have question regarding BCManager. Getting error that *** ERROR: unknown command 'bc-time'
          Understood that I need to install it. Using Github I see that version of this BCManager is 16.
          My server version Game version: Alpha 18.2 (b5) Compatibility Version: Alpha 18.2
          Downloaded manager have some files which should be placed in "7 Days to Die Dedicated Server\Data\Config" folder but they are much smaller than I have there.
          Something is wrong here as I understand.
          Should I replace them, or should I find BCM for server version 18.2?

Comment

• Installed the latest version of BCManager (4.2.1) and it works now.

Comment

Working...
            X