War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Mod Logo

Powered By Score

V20.6.2.2 8.21.2022 Alpha 20.6 Stable Branch

New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from any vanilla game, older version of mod or another mod.

A20  Stable Download:

V20.6.3.2 12.4.2022 Alpha 20.6 Experimental Branch

New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from any vanilla game, older version of mod or another mod.

A20 Experimental Download:

If you are interested in renting a server with my mod, I would suggest using BlueFang Solutions. They offer good rates with excellent customer service. The servers they use have DDOS Protection and are reliable. You have full control over your server uptime, restarts, settings, etc. They do even support mods. Which can be done through FTP access or through their customer support system. They have direct contact with me in case of any issues so that we can work together to provide you with reliable server! So if you are interested in starting a server, please use this link below:

Using this link will help support me with a portion of all sales will be credited to me. The money will help me in real life pay bills and rent.

Bluefang Referral Link

As requested before from some, here is a PayPal Donation Button, any donations is greatly Appreciated but is not required to play my mod. :)

Paypal Donation Button

Survival:

• Farming - Grow Wheat, Apple, Strawberry, Cocoa, Carrot, Cucumber, Leek, Lettuce, Melon, Onion, Pepper, Tomato and Blackberry Crops
  • Schematics - New schematics to find to learn how to craft new recipes
  • Buffs - New and modified buffs
  • Fishing - Craft your own Fishing Rod and catch some fish in any water body
  • Ores - Tungsten, Copper, and Zinc Ores
  • HUD - Featuring SMX UI Mod
  • Biomes - Updated biomes and new resource pile prefabs as well as Random Crate POI to find in the wild
  • Health Items - New items such as the Trauma First Aid Kits, Bandages, Vitamins, Leg Booster Shots and more
  • Food Items - New food items such as Meat Pies, Bread, Pies, plus more. Animals either have Raw White Meat or Raw Red Meat
  • Drink Items - New drink items such as Mossy Brew, Green Tea, Apple Juice, plus more
  • Prefabs - Several new prefabs that you can explore
  • Traders - Modified trader locations that feature 2 new traders, one specializing in schematics and the other quests and reward papers
  • Class Stores - Featuring 2 regular traders and the 2 new traders with all the class vending machines for buying goods
  • Fire - Fire elements added to game.  Flammable objects like wood blocks can catch fire and burn.  Fire Extinguisher and Flame Thrower included.  Fire enemies that can start fires

Enemies:

• NPC Modlet - Amazing NPC modlet added that has followers, bandits, zombies and more! (A20 Only)
  • Followers - You can hire NPCs to follow you around and cover your back, patrol, guard etc. (A20 Only)
  • Zombie Hordes - All Screamer, Sleeper and Blood Moon Zombie Hordes now feature new zombies
  • Bandits - NPC's that will attack you on site.  Will also attack zombies, survivors and wildlife.  Mainly found in harder biomes such as snow and wasteland.
  • Survivors - NPC's that will only attack you if you attack first.  Will attack zombies, bandits and wildlife.  Some can be hired as followers (A20 only)

Loot and Perks:

• Loot - Many new items found in loot, zombies, loot containers as well as traders
  • Skills and Perks - Several new skills to learn with a revamped skill menu
  • Classes - 5 classes that you can learn in game through quests. Each has exclusive recipes and items. All classes can be obtained
  • 8 New Treasure Quests - 15 Total In Game
  • 101+ New Challenge Quests
  • Reward Cards - These cards can reward you with either experience points, skill points or even provide a buff for 20%/30% bonus xp.  Can be obtained at traders or in special loot crates
  • Traders - New specialized traders in modded trader locations (These locations are obvious when you see them as they have a different look than vanilla trader locations)

Items and Blocks:

• Armor - Full sets of Kevlar, Silver and Tungsten Armor
  • Clothing - New Cold and Warm Weather clothing
  • Blocks - Tungsten Blocks, More shape variations for concrete/rebar blocks
  • Flares - Spawns Specialized Loot Crates.  These are found in special loot crates
  • Tools - Full sets of Scrap Iron Tools, Tungsten Tools and Diamond Tipped Tools.  Also Steel and Tungsten Augers/Chainsaws
  • Guns - M1911 and MK23 handguns, Remington870 and USAS12 shotguns, FNScar and SVD Dragunov rifles, UMP45 and P90 machine guns, plus more!
  • Melee Weapons - Tungsten Club, Steel and Tungsten Machetes, Gold Tipped Knives and Machetes + Swords and Maces
  • New Ammo - 45ACP, 20G Shotgun Shells, 5.56mm, and 5.7mm bullets.  All with HP and AP variants.

Workstations:

• Armor Smithing Station - For crafting advanced armor such as kevlar, tungsten and silver
  • Blueprint Station - For crafting schematic loot crates that you place and will spawn random schematics
  • Gun Smithing Station - For crafting all vanilla and mod guns
  • Mortar and Pestle - For crafting seed recipes and more
  • Oil Production Block - A workstation that produces oil over time
  • Forge - Vanilla forge but only for standard iron metal recipes
  • Stone Forge - For crafting stone based recipes like cement
  • Ammo Forge - For crafting ammo based recipes such as bullet tips and casings
  • Tungsten Forge - Has regular forge recipes as well as the capability of smelting tungsten.  Works better than regular forge
  • Tool Workbench - For crafting advanced tools
  • Builders Workbench - For crafting rebar, iron frames and tungsten frames
  • Screamer Block - Light this up to attract screamers really fast
  • Coffee Maker - For crafting hot beverages
  • Microwave - For crafting soups
  • Player Oven - For crafting campfire recipes plus several other exclusive recipes
  • Food Processing Table - For crafting/prepping food recipes
  • Brewery Station - For crafting alcoholic beverages
  • Fabrication Station - For crafting decorative type blocks
  • Ammo Workbench - For crafting ammo
  • Mechanic Bench - For crafting advanced vehicles

Included Modlets:

• NPC Core
  • NPC Expansions
  • CCTV
  • OCB Pinned Recipes
  • SMX Hud
  • SMX Lib
  • SMX Menu
  • SMX UI
  • ZTENSITY UBBI and Patches

WotWMODLOGOImageMenu.png

Edited by dwallorde
A20.6 V20.6.3.2 Mod Update to Experimental (see edit history)

Feel Free to Join my Discord Channel! Click link below!

discordimage.png

I made this Mod by myself on the side from my Full Time Job.

I will update it as much and as often as I can or at least keep everyone posted on progress.

Would also Like to thank the community here for a lot of great ideas and mods as they have

given me inspiration to make my own.

Any Feedback or bug reports are welcome here. When reporting bugs please try and post with your output log file located in your install location under the "7DaysToDie_Data" Folder

Special Thanks:

To Sirillion for the SMX UI Mod

To Sphereii for his Mod Launcher

To ZTENSITY for his patches and UBBI Modlet

To Xyth for his Creature Pack Modlets

To NerdScurvy for his doors+windows and toys Modlet

To The 7 Days to Die Community

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Edited by dwallorde
Discord Link Fix (see edit history)

A17 Download:

Download Here

V5.3.3(B58) r8.30.2018 Alpha 16.4 (b8) (Legacy)

New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from a V5.2.7, Vanilla game or another mod.[/center]

A16 7 Day Horde (CLIENT/SP Local) Download:

A16 14 Day Horde (Client/SP Local) Download:

V5.1.7(B64) r10.27.2017 (LEGACY) Alpha 16.4 (b8)

New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from a vanilla game or another mod.

A16 EAC Standard and Optional BBM V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Nexusmods Download:

A16 EAC Standard V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (CLIENT/SP Local) Download:

A16 EAC Standard V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

A16 BBM V5.1.7 (Legacy) Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

V4.4.3(Stable) r4.20.2017 Alpha 15.2

A15.2 Version Download:

V5.2.7(Legacy) r4.2.2018 Alpha 16.4 (b8)

New Save Game Required When installing mod for first time! Do not use a save game from a V5.1.7 Game Save, Vanilla game or another mod.

A16 EAC Standard and Optional BBM Mod Nexusmods Download:

A16 EAC Standard Mod Github (CLIENT/SP Local) Download:

A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download:

A16 EAC Standard Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

A16 BBM Mod Github (SERVER) Download:

Edited by dwallorde (see edit history)

The trello link instead of actually putting it in the post? :\ ah well I'll pass, never heard of trello and I'll never use it so whatever lol.

Its just a link to a page that u can see my development road map. This page will be properly updated with content included in the mod soon. Just was too tired to do that part today but I just wanted to get it out there for people to start testing out.

B2 Released Check Trello Link for Update Notes. Mainly Fixed Known issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a great mod. Nice to see you back on.

Thank you. Was nice to have a bit of a break from modding and just play for awhile. I played a lot in Experimental Branch of A15 before it went stable. Noticed how fun it was so I feel I don't have to change too much from vanilla but rather add in my stuff. I'll see how it plays out

Build 3 Just Released. Check Trello for the change log. Its public now.

Also side note, Would like feedback on mining. How are you finding the ores to be distributed? Have you guys found any Tungsten? Copper or Zinc Ore?

I will DL and start a new world. And awesome its working now. For testing ores is there a certain mining level or just in general? Will take me a few days but I will bump settings to make it faster.

Eagerly awaiting next version so i can get it up on server!

This version working well except i noticed the baretta shotgun barely hitting targets.

I gotta game breaking bug in the current pre release build V4.0.2 B1. Can't get passed spawn screen without a Null Ref Spam. Says its not from any of the xml files though... Outputlog isnt that helpful

Hey dwallorde,

I really love your mod and think you're doing an amazing job, keep it up man!

I have a question tho. Will you make custom icons for the mod? I think it would perfect the mod! :D

Edit:

Also, could you by any chance give me the changes to windows.xml | controls.xml | styles.xml | xui.xml ? I want to use a different gui but I'm going to go ahead and guess it will mess some things up if I install it instead of your files.

Edited by fnfear (see edit history)

Hey dwallorde,

I have a question tho. Will you make custom icons for the mod? I think it would perfect the mod! :D

Edit:

Also, could you by any chance give me the changes to windows.xml | controls.xml | styles.xml | xui.xml ? I want to use a different gui but I'm going to go ahead and guess it will mess some things up if I install it instead of your files.

1. Yes I am planning on adding Custom Icons and Localization Support for this mod, but will not happen during Experimental. Once out in full release I plan on starting to add in those features

2. I can but it won't be today. What you can do though is open up xui.xml from my mod and look for my workstations I have added (Like WeaponSmithStation, etc) they should all be right next to each other and those window groups will tell you what window code you need from windows.xml

In the next Update I will comment around all my mod stuff in those files. Some have it already but just to make it easier as I know a lot of people like other GUI Stuff

Hey dwallorde,

Edit:

1. Yes I am planning on adding Custom Icons and Localization Support for this mod, but will not happen during Experimental. Once out in full release I plan on starting to add in those features

2. I can but it won't be today. What you can do though is open up xui.xml from my mod and look for my workstations I have added (Like WeaponSmithStation, etc) they should all be right next to each other and those window groups will tell you what window code you need from windows.xml

In the next Update I will comment around all my mod stuff in those files. Some have it already but just to make it easier as I know a lot of people like other GUI Stuff

Edit: 2. Okay its done. Its in Version 4.0.2 B3 which is about to be released. So you will see in those files where my mod starts and ends

- - - Updated - - -

Version 4.0.2 B3 Released!

Edit: 2. Okay its done. Its in Version 4.0.2 B3 which is about to be released. So you will see in those files where my mod starts and ends

- - - Updated - - -

Version 4.0.2 B3 Released!

Awesome! <3

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod