ACP Fishing

Clockwork Orange

ACP Fishing

Just a quick fishing mod I whipped up for Rongo!

If anyone is interested you can check out the files in the download!

How it works:

Take the "Fishing Rod" and Left Click on a water block, wait for the icon to change to "Fishing Rod Full" then Right Click anywhere on the ground to create a Livewell where in which you can harvest the Livewell using your bare hands or a hunting knife for a 25% chance to get a Raw Fish!

You can choose to add the harvest ability to whatever item you wish, for this purpose I have put it into the Player Hand and the Hunting Knife as examples!

Unfortunately you can not give the fishing rod durability due to how the game handles exchanged items.

Fishing%20Rod.pngFishing%20Rod%20Full.pngRaw%20Fish.pngBoiled%20Fish.pngGrilled%20Fish.pngCharred%20Fish.png

+Items

+Blocks

+Recipes

+Localization

Download!

• 8 months later...
Hi!

This is workig at mp p2p?

Yes this will work with the latest version of the game, I have provided the icons and the necessary changes that need to be made to your existing files.

This is not a direct install mod, you have to install the icons I provide and you have to manually add the items and blocks to your game files using notepad++

Keep in mind I make changes to the hunting knife and the player hand so those will have to be found and changed within your existing files as well.

And you need to create your own recipes.

Update (3/19/18)

Updated all files to now be a direct install for A 16.4 and I have provided the specific code through pastebin

+Icons

-Added Grilled Fish

-Added Boiled Fish

-Added Charred Fish

+Items

-Added Grilled Fish

-Added Boiled Fish

-Added Charred Fish

+Recipes

-Added Fishing Rod

-Added Grilled Fish

-Added Boiled Fish

-Added Charred Fish

+Localization

-Added Fishing Rod

-Added Grilled Fish

-Added Boiled Fish

-Added Charred Fish

Hey Clockwork early in Ravenhearst we were using Fishing Mod from Morte but we removed it very early on for ... reasons. We have not had any fishing mods in since and its pretty requested. Would you mind if I added this one into Ravenhearst with a few tweaks, while giving you full credit for the mod in my opening post in Ravenhearst?

Hey Clockwork early in Ravenhearst we were using Fishing Mod from Morte but we removed it very early on for ... reasons. We have not had any fishing mods in since and its pretty requested. Would you mind if I added this one into Ravenhearst with a few tweaks, while giving you full credit for the mod in my opening post in Ravenhearst?

Yeah for sure man no worries that is what its for. :)

• 1 month later...

ACP Fishing

Just a quick fishing mod I whipped up for Rongo!

If anyone is interested you can check out the files in the download!

How it works:

Take the "Fishing Rod" and Left Click on a water block, wait for the icon to change to "Fishing Rod Full" then Right Click anywhere on the ground to create a Livewell where in which you can harvest the Livewell using your bare hands or a hunting knife for a 25% chance to get a Raw Fish!

You can choose to add the harvest ability to whatever item you wish, for this purpose I have put it into the Player Hand and the Hunting Knife as examples!

Unfortunately you can not give the fishing rod durability due to how the game handles exchanged items.

Fishing%20Rod.pngFishing%20Rod%20Full.pngRaw%20Fish.pngBoiled%20Fish.pngGrilled%20Fish.pngCharred%20Fish.png

+Items

+Blocks

+Recipes

+Localization

Download!

Hi thanks, this is all well and good if you wish to play the original game with only adding fishing. You cant possibly add further mods or change files as your files in the download are a complete mess. Please can you tidy up your files to mach the way the game files were originally inline using the enter key after every ending. Thanks. then please post up the new tidy files. this way i can edit my already edited files to add fishing in to my game along with all the other changes iv made. thanks

Hi thanks, this is all well and good if you wish to play the original game with only adding fishing. You cant possibly add further mods or change files as your files in the download are a complete mess. Please can you tidy up your files to mach the way the game files were originally inline using the enter key after every ending. Thanks. then please post up the new tidy files. this way i can edit my already edited files to add fishing in to my game along with all the other changes iv made. thanks

Did you not see the pastebin links? They're pretty tidy and only have what's needed to add this to any mod

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, after searching a small time i realize that this wonderfull mod work like that for me : Left clic for start fishing > left clic to put the container on the ground then right clic with the rod on my hand to harvest it. If someone can tell me is it normal or not ?

• 1 year later...

Archived