No announcement yet.

A16 - Halicopter Pickup Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I can get this one launcher with like this wiev?

Comment

Originally posted by sphereii View Post
      It's... highly effective teasing.

That looks awesome from the distance.
      Yeah it looks cool but it's an FPS killer. All those chunks stay in the world so they get rendered... not great for performance. I need to find a way of keeping them in memory but not in the game world so the fire can burn on the distant POI to save draw calls. Probably going to have to find a way of simulating another player for the fire and keep the chunks there so they don't interfere with gamplay.

Originally posted by layarion View Post
      hmm powered doors seems to break the smart inventory by not letting it put items on the hotbar first. It still remembers the last position though.

whats the "halsadmin" stuff? and dll fixes?
      Not sure what you mean with the hotbar? Got a quick video?

The HalAdmin stuff is just admin tweaks I do while debugging. The DLL fixes is the other mod in the OP that you download. It prevents the vanilla DLL freaking out about custom entities.

Originally posted by Orsey View Post
      Where I can get this one launcher with like this wiev?
      The SDX Launcher? It's on the main page for SDX

Comment

Nvm it seems to work fine on new worlds.

Comment

When I click build in SDX I get--

INFO: Built in 66ms
          e:\SDX\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalDllUpdates\Patch Scripts\PatcherHalDll.cs(5,11): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'SDX' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
          e:\SDX\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalDllUpdates\Patch Scripts\PatcherHalDll.cs(7,11): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Payload' does not exist in the namespace 'SDX' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
          e:\SDX\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalQuadcopter\Patch Scripts\HalicopterPatcher.cs(5,11): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Core' does not exist in the namespace 'SDX' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
          e:\SDX\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\HalQuadcopter\Patch Scripts\HalicopterPatcher.cs(7,11): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Payload' does not exist in the namespace 'SDX' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
          ERROR: Failed to compile PatchMods
          ERROR: Task Compile mod patcher scripts failed

Action completed at: 8/15/2017 11:49:34 PM
          EVENT: Complete.

Comment

Hi Jeraal,

You need to copy the SDX.Core.dll and SDX.Payload.dll from the SDX folder into <gameLocation>\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed folder

There's also a bug with SDX and A16 where you need to delete the XUI config files out of the backup folder. I think there's install instructions over on the main thread

Comment

can anyone tell me where and how to install the mod for single player.. sry im still new

Comment

Thanks to Iayarions suggestion to replace the XUI files with originals after deleting them, doing a build in SDX resulted in no errors. Game loaded without errors. Save loaded without errors. Now, how do I use these Halicopters? How do I build them? I scrolled through the recipes but didn't see them.

Edit: Nevermind. I just logged back in and it was there. Either I overlooked it, or needed a restart for some reason.
                Last edited by Jeraal; 08-17-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

it says a16, but does it still work for 16.2 just fine?

Comment

Didn't test extensively, but it picked up a crate on one side of town and successfully delivered to my base on the other side.

Comment

just for info.
                      In 16.3(B12) the loot id=99 is now being used in vanilla. The supply crate appended to loot.xml in halicopter.xml is set to id=99.

Comment

Originally posted by zLoki View Post
                        just for info.
                        In 16.3(B12) the loot id=99 is now being used in vanilla. The supply crate appended to loot.xml in halicopter.xml is set to id=99.
                        Thanks zLoki, I think that was a typo in the mod as it should be using 199. I've updated the OP with the updated link

Comment

does this work on a dedi yet?
                          is it available for a16?

Comment

Originally posted by SlicksGirl View Post
                            does this work on a dedi yet?
                            is it available for a16?
                            Hi SlicksGirl,

I haven't tried dedi but I'd guess not as there's a lot more hoops you have to jump through for mods with custom entities on dedi servers. A16 SP is available in the OP

Comment

Originally posted by HAL9000 View Post
                              Hi SlicksGirl,

I haven't tried dedi but I'd guess not as there's a lot more hoops you have to jump through for mods with custom entities on dedi servers. A16 SP is available in the OP
                              It seems to work fine as is on dedicated, I also changed the code to get back the crate instead of destroying it

Comment

Originally posted by cde2006 View Post
                                It seems to work fine as is on dedicated, I also changed the code to get back the crate instead of destroying it
                                Good to know thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X