Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by xyth View Post
    If your using the 7 days to die launcher, uncheck "refresh mods automatically" so it won't overwrite your changes.
    Well, thank you.

    Comment


      Originally posted by xyth View Post
      If your using the 7 days to die launcher, uncheck "refresh mods automatically" so it won't overwrite your changes.
      Well, just tried and it keep changing my file bakc.

      Comment


        Could use some help please. I want to mod the speed when wearing the exo suit. I am trying to edit in physicsbodies and found the exo suit files. I modded the buff like this and it doesn't seem to work. Before anyone says this .... yes the suit is on and active with power.
        modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="4.0" /> changed it from modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="1.5" />
        Any ideas?
        As well I have been going into the RAD zone and still getting Rad poisoning.... it's mitigated but not entirely. The message when I wear the suit says I won't suffer rad poisoning while wearing the suit.
        Any help would be appreciated.

        Comment


          Makin Plutonium

          Originally posted by Petite View Post
          Well I just look and there is not a lots information about it. Lots questions and no answer thats what I saw. This is sad people can't even answer with a real answer or they don't answer at all.
          So you need to put enriched uranium and steel rings in the reactors. I think it is a minimum of 2 of each and then you have to stay in the area I think its for one day. I know that kinda sux. I have played this mod sooo much I got tired of waiting. One way sort of a hack is to get in the area log out change your game to 10 minute days and let it play out. Swim down and buyow!!! Plutonium...

          Comment


            Originally posted by B0LTS View Post
            A buddy of mine is a big fan of the spam crafting available in alpha15. I'm trying to install a copy of starvation15 someone sent me on alpha15.2 or alpha15.1.

            It looks like I can get to the menu just fine. I keep getting about a billion null reference exceptions when I try to play.

            Would love help, if anyone has a second.

            I'm thinking option 1 is to try to find someone else that has a copy of starvation laying around for 15.1 or 15.2. Or maybe even an entire copy of the 7dtd a15 with starvation installed.

            option 2 might be looking for a mod that adds spamcrafting to alpha16.

            option 3 ??? open to suggestions
            Maybe I am missing the obvious but in steam you can load any version you want. Just right click on the game go to properties and choose beta and then pick which ever version you want.

            Comment


              Hello, On the server where i play we are at the winter , winter start at may and we are at july , and the winter keep on.

              Please, i want to know how long we need to endure the winter?

              Thank you .

              Comment


                Originally posted by r1cochet View Post
                Could use some help please. I want to mod the speed when wearing the exo suit. I am trying to edit in physicsbodies and found the exo suit files. I modded the buff like this and it doesn't seem to work. Before anyone says this .... yes the suit is on and active with power.
                modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="4.0" /> changed it from modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="1.5" />
                Any ideas?
                As well I have been going into the RAD zone and still getting Rad poisoning.... it's mitigated but not entirely. The message when I wear the suit says I won't suffer rad poisoning while wearing the suit.
                Any help would be appreciated.
                Come on somebody could help a brother out.....please????

                Comment


                  Originally posted by acmar63 View Post
                  Hello, On the server where i play we are at the winter , winter start at may and we are at july , and the winter keep on.

                  Please, i want to know how long we need to endure the winter?

                  Thank you .
                  It is based on the southern hemisphere seasons.

                  Dec - feb = summer
                  mar - may =autumn
                  jun - aug = winter
                  sep - nov = spring.

                  Comment


                    Hi here !

                    We just tried to install this amazing mod on our server (G-Portal auto-installation) and the server is not responding.
                    We've got this strange message at the end of the logs :

                    ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
                    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vector3i,PowerItem].Add (Vector3i key, .PowerItem value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (.PowerItem node, .PowerItem parent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    at GameManager+VI.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

                    (Filename: Line: -1)

                    Anyone have an idea on how to solve this ?

                    Thank you in advance for any answer,

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jullef35 View Post
                      Hi here !

                      We just tried to install this amazing mod on our server (G-Portal auto-installation) and the server is not responding.
                      We've got this strange message at the end of the logs :

                      ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
                      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vector3i,PowerItem].Add (Vector3i key, .PowerItem value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (.PowerItem node, .PowerItem parent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at GameManager+VI.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
                      at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

                      (Filename: Line: -1)

                      Anyone have an idea on how to solve this ?

                      Thank you in advance for any answer,
                      The install is incorrect. Starvation can be difficult to load properly on some commercial hosting servers due to restrictions on loading certain types of files. I wrote an install guide for self hosted dedicated servers, but cant help you on commercial ones. The link to that document is: https://7d2dsdx.github.io/Tutorials/...stallGuide.pdf

                      Comment


                        *sigh* "seems like all the fun mods have this compulsion to make the game HARDER. As though more challenges are better. I spawn in, for the first time EVER. and within a minute, get attacked by a huge croc. it follows me allover and soon kills me. great.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by r1cochet View Post
                          Come on somebody could help a brother out.....please????
                          xyth
                          I see you posting quite a bit. Am I posting this question in the wrong place or incorrect manner? I would love some help.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by r1cochet View Post
                            Could use some help please. I want to mod the speed when wearing the exo suit. I am trying to edit in physicsbodies and found the exo suit files. I modded the buff like this and it doesn't seem to work. Before anyone says this .... yes the suit is on and active with power.
                            modify id="1" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="4.0" /> changed it from modify id="0" stat="speedmodifier" mulValue="1.5" />
                            Any ideas?
                            As well I have been going into the RAD zone and still getting Rad poisoning.... it's mitigated but not entirely. The message when I wear the suit says I won't suffer rad poisoning while wearing the suit.
                            Any help would be appreciated.
                            Hi there. I've been away for quite a while, and just saying thing out of my mind without checking code / xml but:
                            • in A16, the speed should be all in the buff speedmodifers indeed, nothing in code should affect it as far as I remember correctly
                            • exo suits only mitigate damage sustained, but you still get sick. It was kind of a balancing thing. You either avoid having to use medicine, or you get the extra mobility and damage mitigation.

                            Comment


                              Is Starvation ready for A17 (monday)?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Petite View Post
                                Is Starvation ready for A17 (monday)?
                                No. And do not expect it anytime soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X