Mod List

Clockwork Orange

This is a full list of mods for easy reference. Some mods may be old, discontinued by their developers or simply do not have a direct download link.

This thread is purely meant as a reference tool to easily find old and new material that has been created.

If I have missed anyone's mod and you would like it added to the list feel free to leave a reply with a link to your mod page. (No download links!)

Notice to all modders:

For the sake of keeping things as organized as possible, I ask that everyone create their own main mod/modlet thread containing all of their work within that thread, you can link to separate threads from your main thread if needed but the goal is to organize things as much as possible, thank you!

Current Mods for A 18.x

Old & Current Mods

SDX Mods

UI Mods

Tools

It's off topic but it has haunted me since I have been on the forum.

Your name...

Clockwork Orange........for some reason when I scroll past your name my mind sees Chocolate Orange...

Which make me think of Terry's Chocolate Orange Ball...

Which makes me drool... on my keyboard....which makes the keys stick...which gets me killed in games...

Thanks for that...

It's off topic but it has haunted me since I have been on the forum.

Your name...

Clockwork Orange........for some reason when I scroll past your name my mind sees Chocolate Orange...

Which make me think of Terry's Chocolate Orange Ball...

Which makes me drool... on my keyboard....which makes the keys stick...which gets me killed in games...

Thanks for that...

Lmao, mission accomplished :)

Wow, great work Clockwork Orange. (If you have realy many time, make two, tree heading. big Modpacks, Mods, only Gui, tools, but the list are realy nice. Many thx)

MODS HERE MUST BE A STICKY! Please!

Edit: Thanks moderator - thanks for header

(only for dont forget the first list [nostalgic smile] https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?37544-Overhauls-Tweaks-Prefabs-Tools it was a long time helpful)

Yep, I think this should be a Sticky!

Would be even better if a moderator could make it a sticky and a different color instead of being light grey like all the others. So it draws ppls attention to it as well.

Would also be great if they could color some of the other sticky posts in other threads as well..

I'm going to put my MOD in 4 days in test mode

8 Days To Die Hand Of Gods

PS: "Proteus"

Once its published let me know with a link to the thread just in case I dont notice it or remember to add it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow I didn't realize there were so many! Nice compilation :encouragement:

Here's one that's not on the Tools list: SinglePlayer Map Renderer, DorHans

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?30280-SinglePlayer-Map-Renderer

Added to the list, thanks for posting! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned this topic

Archived